Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197127 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #850 on: January 23, 2022, 07:29:16 AM »
This is tearing through board members.  Fortunately all seems to be minor and not serious health threat.  I've seen estimates that they expect something like 80% of the population to get this before the end of February.  Vax doesn't matter, mask doesn't matter, booster doesn't matter.

I'm curious as to who the 20% that don't end up getting it are going to be?  Antisocials?  Shut-ins?  People with generally low number of interactions with others?

I'll err on the side of paranoia when Covid finally starts to bloom in Western Australia. Although I think the shots are more dangerous than the disease for someone my age and condition, I still don't want the bug. P3 filter silicone respirator. Probably horse paste. I generally work alone. Gf might bring it home to me tho. She does aged care so I really don't want to pass it along to her and then the oldies in her care get it.

I love me good food, good whiskey, and good espresso. I ain't losin' no taste, Hannibal!

Good to hear most guys are kicking it's ass. Hope the world comes to recognize that immunity doesn't have to come out of a syringe.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #851 on: January 23, 2022, 08:23:20 AM »
I'll err on the side of paranoia when Covid finally starts to bloom in Western Australia. Although I think the shots are more dangerous than the disease for someone my age and condition, I still don't want the bug. P3 filter silicone respirator. Probably horse paste. I generally work alone. Gf might bring it home to me tho. She does aged care so I really don't want to pass it along to her and then the oldies in her care get it.

I love me good food, good whiskey, and good espresso. I ain't losin' no taste, Hannibal!

Good to hear most guys are kicking it's ass. Hope the world comes to recognize that immunity doesn't have to come out of a syringe.

At your age and fitness level, Covid is no problem.

I purposely exposed myself to it every chance I get.

I'm not saying to copy me - but I'd just say live your life. This virus won't kill YOU - and the Canadian data below, which is on par with data from the developed world everywhere, in terms of lethality by age group, shows YOU are not at risk.

These vaccines have a tremendous deal of potential, and may eventually cure aging...but the technology is too new. I won't be getting it. Nor will I be dying of Covid. Not at 40, with no health conditions, and at my fitness level.

Link to Twitter thread below:

https://twitter.com/MelissaLMRogers/status /1485029509120372740

The Canadian Covid death data by age group:

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #852 on: January 23, 2022, 09:11:19 AM »
 :)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #853 on: January 23, 2022, 09:16:55 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #854 on: January 23, 2022, 09:23:49 AM »
Meh, I'll do what I can. Getting sick is a pain. I agree, Matt. It's really unlikely to do me in.

As for the mask thing, I put one on at work at least 3 days a week doing drywall so I'm really not bothered about them, and I already own thousands of dollars worth of top level gear. Strongly against mandates tho. Governments are out of control to the point of illegitimacy.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #855 on: January 23, 2022, 09:40:57 AM »
People who avoid indoor mixing.

I don't think that's going to work, I think you'll have to avoid almost everyone who goes out and mixes in the world.  Even then I think it'll basically be luck.  There's tons of people in Senior care facilities that don't get it but they have communal dinners and all sit around on couches together all day.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #856 on: January 23, 2022, 09:48:18 AM »
Imo they should pay nursing home staff enough to volunteer to stay at the facility 24 hours a day and never leave for 6 months. Say 500k apiece.

The thieving fuckers who own those places can foot the bill.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: January 23, 2022, 09:50:33 AM »
https://twitter.com/MelissaLMRogers/status /1485029509120372740

I really don't think any protective measures will help someone to not get it if they have to go out into the world and interact with people, kind of like with flu seasons.  You can mask, distance, wash hands, whatever, it's basically luck at that point.

Matt you've done fantastic work bringing the truth.  One small nomenclature point, it's not "women's vaginas," it's just vaginas.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #858 on: January 23, 2022, 09:57:33 AM »
Meh, I'll do what I can. Getting sick is a pain. I agree, Matt. It's really unlikely to do me in.

For you personally, at your fitness level? IMO:

Even if you got hit hard, I'd probably think it would be a bad flu for you - for me it was 20 day of total sickness; three days leading up to six days of peak sickness, and 11 days of sniffles. To be fair, aside from bacterial pneumonia I got in 2006, I had never been sicker.

But I just don't see fit and healthy men dying of it. My doctor mentioned one of his athlete patients being ventilated, but all such cases I've heard have been cherry-picked.

The vaccine seems to offer about 70% protection from serious outcomes from what I can tell. My reason for not being vaccinated is the manufacturer legal indemnity. If the manufacturers were required to pay damages for adverse events, I wouldn't have as much hesitancy. Although to be fair, I never get the flu shot, and COVID is just another flu for men at our health level. Rare exceptions apply...and personally I would hate to recommend you not get the vaccine, only to find you ended up getting a serious outcome.

But nevertheless, statistically speaking, your odds of a serious adverse outcome are on the range of 1 in 1,000 to lower than 1 in 10,000. Somewhere around there.

As for the mask thing, I put one on at work at least 3 days a week doing drywall so I'm really not bothered about them, and I already own thousands of dollars worth of top level gear. Strongly against mandates tho. Governments are out of control to the point of illegitimacy.

The N-95 mask by 3M offers the most protection.

They are mainly for source control - to protect others.

Why I don't wear a mask personally is that in addition to having a legal medical exemption for autism...well...I don't have COVID.

So...who am I protecting my wearing a mask? I live alone in a detached home, and live off my savings. I have the means to fully self-isolate while sick...so again, who am I protecting?

If I do get sick, I stay home. If I go out, it's only when I'm not sick, and that's why I don't wear a mask.

If I even suspected I had COVID, I would stay home.

So...again, my question is: who am I putting at risk?

If someone could show that I was putting anyone at risk, then I would stay home.

Asymptomatic spread - getting healthy people to believe they were sick when they weren't/aren't - is one or the main ways that got this sham to last as long as it had.

Take away the hysteria caused by healthy people wearing masks as a visual reminder of the pandemic, and things would be totally different.

As you said, governments are out of control to the point of illigitimacy...I don't think there is any way this stuff keeps up forever.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #859 on: January 23, 2022, 09:58:56 AM »
I really don't think any protective measures will help someone to not get it if they have to go out into the world and interact with people, kind of like with flu seasons.  You can mask, distance, wash hands, whatever, it's basically luck at that point.

Matt you've done fantastic work bringing the truth.  One small nomenclature point, it's not "women's vaginas," it's just vaginas.

;D ;D ;D

Thank you! I'm just trying to get the objective data out there as much as possible.

And thank you - I did make a mistake there.

But wait, actually...now that you brought it up:

Aren't there 72 genders now?  ???

So whose vagina is it anyway?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #860 on: January 23, 2022, 10:31:40 AM »

The N-95 mask by 3M offers the most protection.

Don't trust the CDC bro.

vs

Sundstrom.Master Race.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #861 on: January 23, 2022, 10:39:29 AM »
;D ;D ;D

Thank you! I'm just trying to get the objective data out there as much as possible.

And thank you - I did make a mistake there.

But wait, actually...now that you brought it up:

Aren't there 72 genders now?  ???

So whose vagina is it anyway?

Matt when you’re down 69-ing on some squaw pussy do you enjoy having them stick their oversized heads between your skinny girly thighs and burying their tongue deep in your bunghole? Like an angry brown, Alanis Morrissette grabbing your birthing hips and burying her tongue up inside you like a dog walking through a worn out doggie door flap.

Do you like it when they toss your salad and flick your balloon knot with the tip of their cow-sized tongues so it flaps in the wind like a speed bag?

Matt, is your bidding your homosexuality really just an emblem of your self-loathing and shame?

Do you prefer having your football-sized prostrate massaged by a strong thumb or a semi-stiff prick? Do you think the act of hiking up your size XS underwear briefs will get you the poo pipe action you crave?

Matthew - use your self-hatred as the fuel for accomplishing something with your life and stop eating the whale-sized vaginas of 400 pound native women, that smell won’t ever wash off.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #862 on: January 23, 2022, 10:49:09 AM »
In all seriousness, if anyone has elderly relatives who want to mask up but hate the feel on their face, the SR500 is an option.

I worked in one for years. Totally decent kit, some failings. Very expensive. Limited lifetime on battery, 2-3 years. Very hard breathing might outpace fan supplied air, but unlikely unless your filters are clogged with dust.

Super comfortable and yes filters viral particles.

Sr100 is your budget option for something that actually works.

I sent my mom the first one in the other post. SR200. Better than anything seen on Breaking Bad. Carbon filters available for painting or civil unrest (but get p3 particulate for viruses). Best mask I know.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: January 23, 2022, 10:55:24 AM »
I see that communist whore in charge of New Zealand has imposed more rules

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #864 on: January 23, 2022, 10:58:36 AM »
I really don't think any protective measures will help someone to not get it if they have to go out into the world and interact with people,
This is funny. One of the last guys I know that got the rona was injected, boosted, wore his masks religiously, sanitized his hands constantly, his family did the same...him and his 3 kids all got it. He was telling me how betrayed and let down he feels because he followed the narrative and it doesn't work. Seeing people all around him follow the narrative that got it, he felt like they must has done something wrong and now he's pissed because he feels he did everything the cdc/cal osha and the government told him to do and he still got sick. He's just the last in a line of people I know that tested positive after following the governments agenda.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: January 23, 2022, 11:11:04 AM »
This is funny. One of the last guys I know that got the rona was injected, boosted, wore his masks religiously, sanitized his hands constantly, his family did the same...him and his 3 kids all got it. He was telling me how betrayed and let down he feels because he followed the narrative and it doesn't work. Seeing people all around him follow the narrative that got it, he felt like they must has done something wrong and now he's pissed because he feels he did everything the cdc/cal osha and the government told him to do and he still got sick. He's just the last in a line of people I know that tested positive after following the governments agenda.

The vaccines, masks, and boosters cannot stop Omnicron.

It’s better just to get it, ride it out for 2 weeks, and get on with our lives.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: January 23, 2022, 11:11:57 AM »
Arguing with a Democrat/Liberal/Sheep is like playing chess with a pigeon.

No matter how good you are the bird will knock over all the pieces, shit all over the board, and strut around thinking it won.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: January 23, 2022, 11:14:07 AM »
Arguing with a Democrat/Liberal/Sheep is like playing chess with a pigeon.

No matter how good you are the bird will knock over all the pieces, shit all over the board, and strut around thinking it won.

No need to bring Shizzo into this…

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: January 23, 2022, 11:18:07 AM »
In all seriousness, if anyone has elderly relatives who want to mask up but hate the feel on their face, the SR500 is an option.

I worked in one for years. Totally decent kit, some failings. Very expensive. Limited lifetime on battery, 2-3 years. Very hard breathing might outpace fan supplied air, but unlikely unless your filters are clogged with dust.

I sent my mom the first one in the other post. SR200. Better than anything seen on Breaking Bad. Carbon filters available for painting or civil unrest (but get p3 particulate for viruses). Best mask I know.

Seems practical. I can see the designer versions out soon.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #869 on: January 23, 2022, 11:21:33 AM »

Guy I work with showed up with one like the bottom filter, got covid a week later. Been catching shit about it ever since. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #870 on: January 23, 2022, 11:23:38 AM »

Tell him he'd be dead if it wasn't for the vaccine. That's what he's going to run with after CNN and NPR tell him so.

He'll take a booster within 6 months.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #871 on: January 23, 2022, 11:26:36 AM »
Guy I work with showed up with one like the bottom filter, got covid a week later. Been catching shit about it ever since. ;D

No refunds! At least he's all good to sand drywall once recovered.

I'm sure I'll get it from my girl at some point.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #872 on: January 23, 2022, 11:33:31 AM »

Nope those are Totally Useless
What is Required is a 1$ Face cloth or Piece of paper/fabric the CDC & WHO says so & They're the
Experts Giving out Information.    ::)

Also Experts on Here Such as J.Oak & Prime Agree - What more Proof do we Need.  ::) ;D :D ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #873 on: January 23, 2022, 11:38:00 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2022/01/23/quadruple-vaxed-israel-breaks-world-record-in-coronavirus-cases/

The Resident Experts Twats on Here will say The Israelis & you are Lying ...... ::)
FFS let's how they Blame the unvaxxed  :D ;D :D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: January 23, 2022, 12:08:41 PM »

Ha, fantastic.  I came to this realization back in December when 10 triple vaxxed asshole relations all got it.  All were fine and the severity of symptoms seemed to correlate with how big whiners they were.