Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 196911 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #875 on: January 23, 2022, 01:45:55 PM »
The Resident Experts Twats on Here will say The Israelis & you are Lying ...... ::)
FFS let's how they Blame the unvaxxed  :D ;D :D

imagine being as braindead as the vaccinutters?
cases in austrailia and Israel off the charts
quad-jabbed and all
mindless

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #876 on: January 23, 2022, 01:47:12 PM »
imagine being as braindead as the vaccinutters?
cases in austrailia and Israel off the charts
quad-jabbed and all
mindless

Gibraltar - 100% of citizens vaxxed. Cases off the charts.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #877 on: January 23, 2022, 03:15:05 PM »
While not perfect, the vaccine has been scientifically proven to be safe and effect against the virus.

Even if you’re lucky enough to be healthy and are low risk for serious virus effects why not take the vaccine to reduce the spread of the virus to others who are not healthy and save lives?

I challenge you to respond without personal attacks.

😉

Both of my parents and two of my relatives (aunt / uncle) - have been perfectly fine for TWO years. Finally - unbeknownst to me - I just before Thanksgiving they all broke down and got the shot. EVERY FREAKING SINGLE ONE OF THEM got Covid between Christmas and now. I got them all Ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies and a few other IV drips because their docs refused to do shit.

I am no spring chicken (wife is) but definitely in good health - but we both got CV and with self funded treatment we weren’t even sick a week. Both had pretty bad temps and I felt like dogshit for two days. Got the test - they tried to get an ambulance to admit us - refused and was better in 4 days and able to train in 5

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #878 on: January 23, 2022, 03:21:34 PM »
Arguing with a Democrat/Liberal/Sheep is like playing chess with a pigeon.

No matter how good you are the bird will knock over all the pieces, shit all over the board, and strut around thinking it won.

I’m gonna use this. I’ll credit you of course👍

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: January 23, 2022, 03:23:22 PM »

Both of my parents and two of my relatives (aunt / uncle) - have been perfectly fine for TWO years. Finally - unbeknownst to me - I just before Thanksgiving they all broke down and got the shot. EVERY FREAKING SINGLE ONE OF THEM got Covid between Christmas and now. I got them all Ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies and a few other IV drips because their docs refused to do shit.

I am no spring chicken (wife is) but definitely in good health - but we both got CV and with self funded treatment we weren’t even sick a week. Both had pretty bad temps and I felt like dogshit for two days. Got the test - they tried to get an ambulance to admit us - refused and was better in 4 days and able to train in 5

Interesting stuff MM- glad you and the wife are over it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #880 on: January 23, 2022, 03:25:48 PM »
:)

Ukraine looks like a narrative for 2022. Like there’s a reason for us to care.

During the trump impeachment nonsense, I remember live libtard tv  hosts trying to explain to their audiences why the Ukraine is so important.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: January 23, 2022, 03:43:16 PM »

Ukraine looks like a narrative for 2022. Like there’s a reason for us to care.

During the trump impeachment nonsense, I remember live libtard tv  hosts trying to explain to their audiences why the Ukraine is so important.

Because Ukraine is where the deep state launders their money.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #882 on: January 23, 2022, 04:23:57 PM »

Sounds right.

Or maybe it’s about bringing freedom to that country😂😂😂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #883 on: January 23, 2022, 06:55:01 PM »
Sounds right.

Or maybe it’s about bringing freedom to that country😂😂😂

Maybe Canada should bring freedom to Canada before bringing freedom to Ukraine?  ???

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #885 on: January 23, 2022, 08:21:02 PM »
Maybe Canada should bring freedom to Canada before bringing freedom to Ukraine?  ???

Canada has freedom….if you’re vaccinated.

😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #886 on: January 23, 2022, 08:35:19 PM »
^^^^
nitwit needs to review his other gimmick screen name accounts before typing in this new gimmick screen name account

You're being mean to him. One of Getbig's best new members.

Meanwhile, you have six posts.  ???

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #887 on: January 23, 2022, 09:15:59 PM »

Is there anything your government could say or do at this point which would make you a trusting supporter?

And how about all the people who got extorted into taking something they didn't want and which didn't even work? We're still under mandate here- a booster every 3 months or you can't have a job.

I'm looking forward to the spin. "Aw you had to take a jabby-poo? Your grandfather stormed Omaha beach ffs. Get over it, buttercup!" Or someone from an opposition party telling you he always supported your rights, so that's why he's giving the orders now.

A significant portion are done with governance. "But the Russians! But the Chinese! But climate change! But [very serious thing]. So here's what we're all going to do, by order of Your Leader." Nope. But good luck with your shit.

They broke the consent of the governed and I don't think they care at all. From now on it'll be fascistic compliance enforcement of anything they say and unabashed propaganda. And everyone will say "Thank God we're back to normal now." Yes, normal. Perpetually surveilled, aggressively disinformed, no unsanctioned opinions permitted. Normal.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #888 on: January 23, 2022, 09:23:29 PM »
Is there anything your government could say or do at this point which would make you a trusting supporter?

Great post, but specifically to this:

Gosh - five years straight of the government telling the truth about pretty much everything?

Then maybe.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #889 on: January 23, 2022, 09:32:03 PM »

Admit they got it wrong and apologize?  But because this will never ever happen, I assume the real question is "Is there anything they could do short of admitting they were wrong and apologizing?"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #890 on: January 24, 2022, 01:39:39 AM »
When I was a young man, after dropping out of the disappointing CU Boulder, I took a job at Macaroni Grill, a chain Italian restaurant. Basically an Olive Garden clone. I loved to cook. Still do. But what I ran into was a tsunami of counterproductive corporate horseshit. Totally transparent "team building" nonsense. They told me they were my family. Not just "Welcome to the Macaroni Grill family" and then they shut up. No, the manager went on and on about how we're a family now, and families are there for each other, etc. Every week there was a staff meeting and we got the family speech. It was Manson. And we had to sing the Macaroni Grill song start of every shift. Every day! Bizarrely manipulative and offputting shit. It was insulting. Yet everyone but me seemed to love it. If they didn't love it, they convincingly pretended to love it. (One guy, a young sous chef, quietly acknowledged "I know man, but...") I couldn't stand it, and I couldn't pretend to love it either.  I acually got called in to the manager's office for not singing the macaroni song with sufficient enthusiasm, lol. I told the guy I just want to cook. I have no interest in singing or being in a new family. What is all this nonsense? Why do I have to sing a song at all? Why not just rate my performace by my cooking? I still think it's a fair question. Dude had no answers. He was just confused because everyone else loves singing the Macaroni Song every day. Ya, well not me! So I never even made it to Line Cook. I was on pasta prep, then down to veggie chopper, and I even remember being the dishwasher briefly. I think I just stopped turning up is how I quit that job. I arrived so keen about cooking and left only a few months later completely demotivated by all their horseshit. By the end, I was not a good employee. I did what I had to but no enthusiasm at all.

That's how I feel now. I feel like an unenthusiastic employee being smiled at and lied to by people who don't know how to do anything but follow their script, and surrounded by easily manipulated morons.

I know I'm not alone in feeling this way. I don't think western governments have any idea the scale of the crisis of faith which they have caused, but they've lost their keenest supporters. Who's going to weld shit? Harvest the wheat, farm cows, drive the trucks? Who's going to fight Russia?  Purple haired girls? The third worlders who just arrived? Laptop progressives? Good luck.

No, I can't remember how the Macaroni Song goes.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #892 on: January 24, 2022, 01:44:11 AM »
Admit they got it wrong and apologize?  But because this will never ever happen, I assume the real question is "Is there anything they could do short of admitting they were wrong and apologizing?"

The closest we might get is what we got in 2008 for the bailouts of the banks:

“We we’re trying to avert an even greater crisis.”

Yeah, okay.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #893 on: January 24, 2022, 01:48:26 AM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: January 24, 2022, 04:53:36 AM »
When I was a young man, after dropping out of the disappointing CU Boulder, I took a job at Macaroni Grill, a chain Italian restaurant. Basically an Olive Garden clone. I loved to cook. Still do. But what I ran into was a tsunami of counterproductive corporate horseshit. Totally transparent "team building" nonsense. They told me they were my family. Not just "Welcome to the Macaroni Grill family" and then they shut up. No, the manager went on and on about how we're a family now, and families are there for each other, etc. Every week there was a staff meeting and we got the family speech. It was Manson. And we had to sing the Macaroni Grill song start of every shift. Every day! Bizarrely manipulative and offputting shit. It was insulting. Yet everyone but me seemed to love it. If they didn't love it, they convincingly pretended to love it. (One guy, a young sous chef, quietly acknowledged "I know man, but...") I couldn't stand it, and I couldn't pretend to love it either.  I acually got called in to the manager's office for not singing the macaroni song with sufficient enthusiasm, lol. I told the guy I just want to cook. I have no interest in singing or being in a new family. What is all this nonsense? Why do I have to sing a song at all? Why not just rate my performace by my cooking? I still think it's a fair question. Dude had no answers. He was just confused because everyone else loves singing the Macaroni Song every day. Ya, well not me! So I never even made it to Line Cook. I was on pasta prep, then down to veggie chopper, and I even remember being the dishwasher briefly. I think I just stopped turning up is how I quit that job. I arrived so keen about cooking and left only a few months later completely demotivated by all their horseshit. By the end, I was not a good employee. I did what I had to but no enthusiasm at all.

No, I can't remember how the Macaroni Song goes.

People can get a cheeseburger anywhere, okay? They come to Macaronis for the atmosphere and the attitude. That's what the flair's about. It's about fun.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #895 on: January 24, 2022, 05:29:14 AM »
The closest we might get is what we got in 2008 for the bailouts of the banks:

“We we’re trying to avert an even greater crisis.”

Yeah, okay.

Thanks, not even close.  This pretends they were right.  Close the schools!  Mask up!  Get the jab!  Social distance!  Grandparents will all die!  Close down society!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: January 24, 2022, 05:31:42 AM »

“Business” operations in it and China have contributed considerable wealth to the Biden Crime Family.

FACT

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #897 on: January 24, 2022, 05:52:18 AM »
Gibraltar - 100% of citizens vaxxed. Cases off the charts.

^ Any explanation for this one, OAK?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #898 on: January 24, 2022, 05:55:20 AM »
Canada has freedom….if you’re vaccinated.

😆

In Ontario, triple vaccinated people are not allowed in gyms or restaurants, so no. No one here has any more or any fewer rights than anyone else.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #899 on: January 24, 2022, 06:08:25 AM »
People can get a cheeseburger anywhere, okay? They come to Macaronis for the atmosphere and the attitude. That's what the flair's about. It's about fun.

More fun than a barrel full of obsequious halfwits.

I went to Nogales once. You could drink beer up on a balcony and the locals would literally dance down below for spare change. Not only did everyone agree it was a good time, there was a general consensus that we were good people because they needed that spare change. Now that's entertainment.