Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197116 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1575 on: February 12, 2022, 04:15:50 PM »
Haha.

Nice try Matt.

He was an antivaxxer. Wasn’t fully vaccinated.

😆😆😆

Is it just me or does your trolling involve taking real pleasure out of seeing someone die or is that just part of the online persona?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1576 on: February 12, 2022, 04:19:10 PM »
550,000 COVID deaths/3,500,000 total deaths X 100% = 16% or 1 in 6.

from or with covid?

most of the total deaths were from multiple other causes, they just happened to have covid put down as cause of death when it was nothing of the sort.

Even someone as dumb as you must know that by now.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1577 on: February 12, 2022, 04:26:59 PM »
no ones dying FROM covid
no one

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #1578 on: February 12, 2022, 04:46:16 PM »
STR-OAK [one oat],

Why are some people testing false positive for HIV after being vaccinated?:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oiNTtnpNMgcH/

???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1579 on: February 12, 2022, 04:55:04 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #1580 on: February 12, 2022, 05:04:59 PM »
STR-OAK [one oat],

Why are some people testing false positive for HIV after being vaccinated?:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oiNTtnpNMgcH/

???

Seems like a trustworthy publication.

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1581 on: February 12, 2022, 05:06:44 PM »

I see this publication has been banned by ALL major social media platforms and Google.

Big surprise.

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1582 on: February 12, 2022, 05:25:47 PM »
from or with covid?

most of the total deaths were from multiple other causes, they just happened to have covid put down as cause of death when it was nothing of the sort.

Even someone as dumb as you must know that by now.

Why was COVID the cause of death then?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1583 on: February 12, 2022, 05:40:32 PM »
Seems like a trustworthy publication.

🙄

Computing Forever's Bitchute channel is an extremely trustworthy publication:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/hybM74uIHJKf/

Discuss it please?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1584 on: February 12, 2022, 06:11:49 PM »
Computing Forever's Bitchute channel is an extremely trustworthy publication:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/hybM74uIHJKf/

Discuss it please?

LOL

Fake news again Matt.

😆

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1585 on: February 12, 2022, 06:12:42 PM »
The booster means nothing with Omicron.  I know many people 70+ who were fully vaxxed and boosted who got it recently.  They were all fine after some fairly mild symptoms (if that).  You'll be fine, but you might want to cut out all the dairy you seem so concerned with (milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc.)

I know I will be fine. The cough subsided today. It and the sore throat are nothing now compared to what they were last night around 3:00 am. My energy level is lower than normal. Took a nap this afternoon. Being prone to pneumonia, it was fear of the unknown last night which was keeping me awake as well as the cough. This may end up being not as bad as the last cold I had which was probably a decade ago.

You misunderstood me. I'm not personally concerned about dairy because what I have in my house is fresh. Matt buys his a month in advance. I can only imagine how bad it must smell towards the end of that month. I had no dairy today other that one tablespoon of half and half in my coffee this morning

At the moment I am drinking green tea. I had chicken gnocchi soup for lunch, a few Halls throat lozenges and at least a quart of water.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1586 on: February 12, 2022, 06:15:20 PM »
Quick question:  Is a person who is vaccinated, but against vaccine mandates and anti-vaxxer?

Soul Crusher pointed out that he believes they are two different issues. I agree with him. Mask mandates are a different story.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1587 on: February 12, 2022, 06:18:41 PM »
I will make sure Strawcunt pisses on your grave.💀Enjoy the virus, asshole!

Guess this means you can't handle the undeniable truth when faced with it. Why am I not :o?

Thanks for reposting the video. The more folks that know how idiotic Trump sounded, the better.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1588 on: February 12, 2022, 06:26:58 PM »
I don't think I am going to be one of those who dies from it. I thought it had been 4 months since the booster. It is less than three. Last night was a bit rough, probably brought on by the power of suggestion which manifested into negative thinking having just tested positive for COVID. Today I have a slight headache, and a nasty but less frequent cough. Otherwise, I feel good.

Considering three people in the house tested positive for COVID last Wednesday, I am not too surprised I got it. I feel good about having had the booster. No doubt this could have been much worse had I not had it. Two of the three had not had booster shots the other person is not yet two years old so, she's had no vaccine. She also seems to have had a really mild case of it.
Get well soon, I guess you visited your daughter and this happened.
It would mean trouble if you had weak immune system or chronic disease, thankfully it is not the case.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1589 on: February 12, 2022, 06:44:15 PM »
Get well soon, I guess you visited your daughter and this happened.
It would mean trouble if you had weak immune system or chronic disease, thankfully it is not the case.

We are presently a four-generation household. My daughter has been my nurse today. My grandson and his fiancé work outside the home. Some version of COVID invading us was inevitable. So far my daughter and son-in-law are the only folks here who have not caught it. They got their boosters more recently. We are all walking around the house wearing masks except the two-year-old and the dogs. LOL. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1590 on: February 12, 2022, 06:55:26 PM »
We are presently a four-generation household. My daughter has been my nurse today. My grandson and his fiancé work outside the home. Some version of COVID invading us was inevitable. So far my daughter and son-in-law are the only folks here who have not caught it. They got their boosters more recently. We are all walking around the house wearing masks except the two-year-old and the dogs. LOL.
How else is a retired janitor going to pay his bills.
T

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1591 on: February 12, 2022, 07:17:37 PM »
LOL

Fake news again Matt.

😆

The BBC is fake news?:

A promising Australian candidate for a coronavirus vaccine has been abandoned after trial participants returned false HIV positive results.

Australia had previously agreed to buy 51 million doses of the vaccine being developed by Australian firm CSL and the University of Queensland (UQ).

The government said orders of other vaccines would now fill the shortfall.

CSL and UQ stressed that the positive results were false - meaning trial participants' health was not at risk.

The Australian government said it had now entered an agreement for the Novavax vaccine, and upped its existing order of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

The UK was the first to begin rolling out a vaccine from Pfizer this week.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-55269381
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1592 on: February 12, 2022, 07:18:39 PM »
How else is a retired janitor going to pay his bills.

Is this supposed to be insulting? It doesn't work. I made an honest and substantial living my entire adult life. Enough to afford private school for my two kids. I travel to Germany to visit my family whenever I choose.

I have no bills. I pay everything off before the due date to avoid paying interest. My lifestyle is not extravagant, but I am not going without either.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1593 on: February 12, 2022, 07:58:10 PM »
Is this supposed to be insulting? It doesn't work. I made an honest and substantial living my entire adult life. Enough to afford private school for my two kids. I travel to Germany to visit my family whenever I choose.

I have no bills. I pay everything off before the due date to avoid paying interest. My lifestyle is not extravagant, but I am not going without either.

I also have no mortgage, and I only ever buy used cars.  Too many people are bogged down with home payments and car payments, and these simply are not on my mind.

I would like to have more kids though, but I absolutely do not want a woman, because I find women lean way too much on me for mental and emotional support, when I already provide far more than enough emotional and financial support.

I don't feel it's my job to be the rock for a woman 24/7.  It actually distracts from my role as provider, as I need to focus on providing - not being a sounding board for every emotional problem a woman has.

I had mentioned to you I had an awful situation with a woman in 2018.  What pushed me to that woman was the mother of my third child, who I paid $12,000 in the first five months of my most recent child being born.

This was apparently not enough.  ::)

It just blows my mind the entitlement that is driven in the heads of women these days.

This is why I want nothing to do with the modern, 21st century, entitled feminist woman [I'm not saying that my baby's mom was that - but I feel these ideas get in the heads of ALL women to some extent].

Incidentally, I was seeing a woman in 2019, and I did get her pregnant, but she miscarried.

So basically, at this point - as far as more children goes, if it happens, it happens.

But I am grateful that I don't have car payments and house payments to worry about.  Heating in the winter is probably my biggest expense at $220 a month in the winter.  Big deal.  I'm very grateful to not have to work.

On that note, I'd rather be active and work, but I simply refuse to work with people who are literally terrified over a virus that is 99.9% survivable.

Primemuscle - how many times have you said that Covid is "very serious", and how many times have I told you in response that it is 99.9% survivable for most people?

And that's just how it is.  NO amount of evidence, NO amount of seeing proof with your OWN EYES will convince you.  You think Covid is deadly, and that's just the way it is.

And I would hate to work with someone who is as afraid of Covid as you are, and be blamed by them if they got sick.  I simply don't need the stress of some moron thinking I killed them because I passed a cold on to them.

I'll pass.

That's why I am - at the VERY LEAST - taking the winter off.

I would MUCH RATHER be doing something, but hey - if that means interacting with insane people who are afraid of a common cold strain, then screw that.

Again - I'll pass.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: February 12, 2022, 08:04:42 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1595 on: February 12, 2022, 08:05:52 PM »
I also have no mortgage, and I only ever buy used cars.  Too many people are bogged down with home payments and car payments, and these simply are not on my mind.

I would like to have more kids though, but I absolutely do not want a woman, because I find women lean way too much on me for mental and emotional support, when I already provide far more than enough emotional and financial support.

I don't feel it's my job to be the rock for a woman 24/7.  It actually distracts from my role as provider, as I need to focus on providing - not being a sounding board for every emotional problem a woman has.

I had mentioned to you I had an awful situation with a woman in 2018.  What pushed me to that woman was the mother of my third child, who I paid $12,000 in the first five months of my most recent child being born.

It just blows my mind the entitlement that is driven in the heads of women these days.

This is why I want nothing to do with the modern, 21st century, entitled feminist woman [I'm not saying that my baby's mom was that - but I feel these ideas get in the heads of ALL women to some extent].

Incidentally, I was seeing a woman in 2019, and I did get her pregnant, but she miscarried.

So basically, at this point - as far as more children goes, if it happens, it happens.

But I am grateful that I don't have car payments and house payments to worry about.  Heating in the winter is probably my biggest expense at $220 a month in the winter.  Big deal.  I'm very grateful to not have to work.

On that note, I'd rather be active and work, but I simply refuse to work with people who are literally terrified over a virus that is 99.9% survivable.

Primemuscle - how many times have you said that Covid is "very serious", and how many times have I told you in response that it is 99.9% survivable for most people?

And that's just how it is.  NO amount of evidence, NO amount of seeing proof with your OWN EYES will convince you.  You think Covid is deadly, and that's just the way it is.

And I would hate to work with someone who is as afraid of Covid as you are, and be blamed by them if they got sick.  I simply don't need the stress of some moron thinking I killed them because I passed a cold on to them.

I'll pass.

I would MUCH RATHER be doing something, but hey - if that means interacting with insane people who are afraid of a common cold strain, then screw that.

Again - I'll pass.

The trick is finding the right woman.

;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1596 on: February 12, 2022, 08:10:16 PM »
Quick question:  Is a person who is vaccinated, but against vaccine mandates and anti-vaxxer?

Yep.

The Merriam Webster dictionary changed the definition of anti-vaxxer:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: February 12, 2022, 09:46:50 PM »
Matt. This story is from 2020.

What gives?

She conned him and broke his heart forever. Clearly, he is not over her. He probably never will be.

I find it interest that women lean on you for emotional support. Financial maybe, but not emotional.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1598 on: February 12, 2022, 09:53:04 PM »

I'll pass.

Again - I'll pass.

Where did that question come from? Is it just some random thought that popped into your head when posting about something entirely different? Have I literally said COVID is "very serious". I cannot imagine that I did, not even once. I may think it is serious, but that's not how I would express it. Find those "many times" I said this and prove me wrong. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1599 on: February 12, 2022, 10:12:23 PM »
The trick is finding the right woman.

;)

Wouldn't she nag you though?
Bodybuilding Pro.com