Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197092 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1850 on: February 18, 2022, 06:50:02 PM »
She wasn’t supposed to be standing there.

🙄
And the Jews weren't supposed to be living there, right Adolf?

::) ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1851 on: February 18, 2022, 06:52:18 PM »
WTF is wrong with those Canadian cops?

At least our cops down in the USA only shoot you, frame you, plant drugs on you, and strangle you to death.

Those Canadian cops will regret their actions.
a

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #1852 on: February 18, 2022, 07:00:31 PM »
And the Jews weren't supposed to be living there, right Adolf?

🙄

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #1853 on: February 18, 2022, 07:09:14 PM »
WTF is wrong with those Canadian cops?

At least our cops down in the USA only shoot you, frame you, plant drugs on you, and strangle you to death.

Those Canadian cops will regret their actions.

Do you really think that is true, on average, Tom?

The data doesn't bear that out.  Yeah, in movies, cops act that way.  I'm watching this movie now, called "Unlawful Entry", and it's basically a movie to brainwash people into thinking all American cops are lying, criminal scum:

https://odysee.com/@exit.2021:c/Unlawful-Entry-(1992):a

I'm just at the 90 minute mark now, and it's starting to feel overlong.

They say White American cops shoot Black men, willy nilly.  That is, as per most other impressions of American cops, completely false.  Black Americans are 18.5x as likely to shoot White male cops than the reverse.

I have no reason to believe what you are saying is true to any serious extent.  No data shows that.  Movies like the one above that portray that are not reality.

In Canada, our cops are, by and large, a professional bunch.

However, they are breaking the law policing the rallies the way that they are [or threatening to break the law].

Insofar as these protests are using legal methods, they should be allowed to carry on.  The right to protest is a constitutionally protected right in the entirety of the North American territory.  If the protesters are breaking the law, arrest them.  Otherwise, they have the right to do what they are doing.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1854 on: February 18, 2022, 07:10:09 PM »
🙄
Stomping innocent people with horses isn't dramatic?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1855 on: February 18, 2022, 07:16:32 PM »
MC, I hope you're well sir.

Most US cops are absolutely square and honorable. There are many rotten apples in the barrel too.

Whenever the cops have fuckd with me- I deserved it. Once or twice they went a little over the line but that's OK. It went with territory. No hard feelings.

That shit they did in Minnesota to Floyd was bullshit and we are all paying for it.

Go Canadian truckers go!
a

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1856 on: February 18, 2022, 07:27:38 PM »

Police doing a great job of keeping the public safe.

🙂

At any given time, you're only one booster away from this happening to you.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1857 on: February 18, 2022, 07:29:38 PM »

No.

Not in a democracy like Canada.

If Trudeau over stepped he would be defeated in the house and there would be an election.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1858 on: February 18, 2022, 07:31:08 PM »
So much for this being a “peaceful protest”.

Trudeau had no choice.

🙁

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1859 on: February 18, 2022, 08:16:57 PM »

Don't know if this is true about the Mohawk, I'm sure we'll find out. I think they mean the woman in red, who was allegedly on a mobility scooter.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1861 on: February 18, 2022, 10:16:58 PM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1863 on: February 18, 2022, 10:24:22 PM »
No.

Not in a democracy like Canada.

If Trudeau over stepped he would be defeated in the house and there would be an election.

He likely will be.  But we also have a Charter that prevents politicians from having dictatorial power.  We are supposed to have protected freedom of expression, for example.  No politician is supposed to take that away, but certain things are being abused, such as "the precautionary principle", and "emergency mandates", and other emergency clauses.

There is supposed to be more restraint when using these things.

Yes, we are supposed to be able to take away rights if a virus emerged that was killing 1 in 25 people, lol.  TOTAL deaths, not infected death rate.  So, if 1 in 25 citizens died [4%].

Not for a virus that is 99.9% survivable for most people!  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1864 on: February 18, 2022, 10:33:15 PM »
OAK, check out this video about Justin Trudeau's overreach on this cool, newer video streaming website!

https://rumble.com/vv4elw-maxime-bernier-the-sit-down.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1865 on: February 18, 2022, 11:49:26 PM »
I stopped reading today's posts in this thread when it became obvious that there are a lot of folks on Getbig living in an alternate reality. It seems like the need to be right outweighs the facts in any given situation. People see and hear what they want to, not what is actually said and what actually happens.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1866 on: February 18, 2022, 11:51:18 PM »
I stopped reading today's posts in this thread when it became obvious that there are a lot of folks on Getbig living in an alternate reality. It seems like the need to be right outweighs the facts in any given situation. People see and hear what they want to, not what is actually said and what actually happens.

You said a lot and nothing at the same time.

Back to thread title:

https://rumble.com/vtztbk-the-covid-vaccine-side-effects-are-worse-than-expected.html

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1867 on: February 18, 2022, 11:52:51 PM »
Don't know if this is true about the Mohawk, I'm sure we'll find out. I think they mean the woman in red, who was allegedly on a mobility scooter.

Is OAK ok with Indigenous people being oppressed like this?  The Mohawk people are from Quebec.  I'm not sure where else in North America, but Quebec for sure.

Does OAK like oppressing French speaking Indigenous people?  ??? ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1868 on: February 18, 2022, 11:54:37 PM »

Back to thread title:

https://rumble.com/vtztbk-the-covid-vaccine-side-effects-are-worse-than-expected.html

Hmm, Last time I checked this thread's title was "Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion"

You do realize you just made my point. Everyone has their own alternate reality.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1869 on: February 18, 2022, 11:55:39 PM »
It is about agenda, not civil or human rights. If they let convoy protests continue and escalate, their narrative of pandemic falls apart in end.

Did anyone else notice how china virus outbreak occurred at the time when there was a risk of protest expanding from Hong Kong to mainland China?...

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1870 on: February 19, 2022, 12:02:22 AM »
Hmm, Last time I checked this thread's title was "Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion"

You do realize you just made my point. Everyone has their own alternate reality.

You wrote about different realities people have in their own head implying yours is the right one, but not bothering to explain your view.

Get off your high horse and critically look at the information coming from Canada, history teaches and shows us that measures being taken there are not done with freedom or liberties in mind, let alone well being of people.

Trudeau is a politician like many before him, he does not realize yet he is expendable and replaceable. The lust for power which he and his ilks have is driving them to more and more totalitarian moves and the clowns applaud their actions.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1871 on: February 19, 2022, 12:03:42 AM »
 ::) guess programmed sheep will believe anything

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1872 on: February 19, 2022, 12:06:37 AM »
::) guess programmed sheep will believe anything

Nothing to see here folks, its totally normal:

https://rumble.com/vtjwub-covid-vaccine-side-effects.html

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1873 on: February 19, 2022, 12:07:25 AM »

Back to thread title:

Nice to see another Rumble video posted!  Especially one with Dr. Robert W. Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology that drives these new vaccines.  He has done a great job raising awareness about potential risks that they have.

For me, I used YouTube for years, even since 2016, as it became a more and more censored place.  Only since this pandemic started, did the censorship get so out of hand that I had to look to other platforms.  And now, finally, I'm starting to think that Rumble has basically replaced YouTube.  LOL @ Google for screwing themselves like this.  Had they gone SLIGHTLY less insane on the censorship, they could have maintained top market share!  Literally just shadow-banning would have allowed them to get away with their censoring for many more years.  But nope!  They just had to push it to the limit with full censorship, which led to the biggest mass exodus away from YouTube that we have EVER seen in its [almost] 17 full years online.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1874 on: February 19, 2022, 12:18:48 AM »
A protester crying after he realized the Convoy was a TOTAL FAIL.

😆

Ordinarily, Total Fails [also known as "Defiant L's"] wouldn't require the military to break up, if they weren't influential.

One thing I am confident about: there is no way that people will be tolerating more lockdowns next year.  So this stuff will end by the time the weather warms up, IMO.  Once that happens, and they loosen up on restrictions again, I don't see people tolerate them being clamped down on again.

Keep in mind that mandates are not law - there is no governing body legally able to enforce them.  They come down to the honour system, lol.  As more and more people realize that, do you think people will follow these mandates?  The bottom line is, they are not laws.  And people are finding that out.  And once they find out, they don't follow these mandates anymore, because they don't have to.  I never follow them, but I have been going to one specific gym, as the other ones still follow the vaccine passport system.

However, I told the police in my city that on a date between April 1st and May 1st, I am going to go back to my primary gym, and that I will not be showing the illegal vaccine passport.  The police will have to arrest me, and they have no authority to do that.

Once more and more people stop following these mandates [which aren't enforceable], the entire system will fall apart.

Nice try, trying to get communism started though!  :D  No, but really - this almost worked!  Good thing people are already starting to not tolerate it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com