Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 196947 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #2050 on: February 22, 2022, 05:29:45 AM »
no healthy people are dying from covid
80% of covid deaths are from obese folks with a few health issues (right from the CDC)
obese folks are in the high-rish group and were fully vaxxed
sickly, old and obese are dying from it, vaxxed/unvaxxed it matters not

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2051 on: February 22, 2022, 05:38:52 AM »
There's a huge percentage of the population that "our leaders" have encouraged to hate anyone who is unvaxxed, or who questions dissent or authority.  Bodybuilding and bodybuilders, however, are required to reject the mainstream weak point of view that says "you are stuck with the body you are born with and cannot change."  Bodybuilders reject that and stand up and say "No! I will be more."

All of this pushing totalitarianism and "accepted viewpoints" is anti-bodybuilding.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2052 on: February 22, 2022, 06:04:32 AM »
There's a huge percentage of the population that "our leaders" have encouraged to hate anyone who is unvaxxed, or who questions dissent or authority.  Bodybuilding and bodybuilders,

This is a bit from RFK Jr's book, "The Real Anthony Fauci".

Playwright and essayist C. J. Hopkins:

There is nothing subtle about this process. Decommissioning one ‘reality’ and replacing it with another is a brutal business. Societies grow accustomed to their ‘realities.’ We do not surrender them willingly or easily. Normally, what’s required to get us to do so is a crisis, a war, a state of emergency, or . . . you know, a deadly global pandemic.

During the changeover from the old ‘reality’ to the new ‘reality,’ the society is torn apart. The old ‘reality’ is being disassembled and the new one has not yet taken its place. It feels like madness, and, in a way, it is. For a time, the society is split in two, as the two ‘realities’ battle it out for dominance. ‘Reality’ being what it is (i.e., monolithic), this is a fight to the death. In the end, only one ‘reality’ can prevail.

This is the crucial period for the totalitarian movement. It needs to negate the old ‘reality’ in order to implement the new one, and it cannot do that with reason and facts, so it has to do it with fear and brute force. It needs to terrorize the majority of society into a state of mindless mass hysteria that can be turned against those resisting the new ‘reality.’ It is not a matter of persuading or convincing people to accept the new ‘reality.’ It’s more like how you drive a herd of cattle. You scare them enough to get them moving, then you steer them wherever you want them to go. The cattle do not know or understand where they are going. They are simply reacting to a physical
stimulus. Facts and reason have nothing to do with it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2053 on: February 22, 2022, 06:14:39 AM »
Spot on. 

This is a bit from RFK Jr's book, "The Real Anthony Fauci".

Playwright and essayist C. J. Hopkins:

There is nothing subtle about this process. Decommissioning one ‘reality’ and replacing it with another is a brutal business. Societies grow accustomed to their ‘realities.’ We do not surrender them willingly or easily. Normally, what’s required to get us to do so is a crisis, a war, a state of emergency, or . . . you know, a deadly global pandemic.

During the changeover from the old ‘reality’ to the new ‘reality,’ the society is torn apart. The old ‘reality’ is being disassembled and the new one has not yet taken its place. It feels like madness, and, in a way, it is. For a time, the society is split in two, as the two ‘realities’ battle it out for dominance. ‘Reality’ being what it is (i.e., monolithic), this is a fight to the death. In the end, only one ‘reality’ can prevail.

This is the crucial period for the totalitarian movement. It needs to negate the old ‘reality’ in order to implement the new one, and it cannot do that with reason and facts, so it has to do it with fear and brute force. It needs to terrorize the majority of society into a state of mindless mass hysteria that can be turned against those resisting the new ‘reality.’ It is not a matter of persuading or convincing people to accept the new ‘reality.’ It’s more like how you drive a herd of cattle. You scare them enough to get them moving, then you steer them wherever you want them to go. The cattle do not know or understand where they are going. They are simply reacting to a physical
stimulus. Facts and reason have nothing to do with it.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #2054 on: February 22, 2022, 06:42:52 AM »
Wow.

Looks like Trudeau is more popular than ever after standing up to the antivaxxer trucker bullies.

😮

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2055 on: February 22, 2022, 06:43:35 AM »
Spot on!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2056 on: February 22, 2022, 08:24:00 AM »
Wow!

I've clearly misjudged your ability to independently research these cases.

OAK failed to mention this person needed a kidney transplant. Shame on OAK!

And a big THANK-YOU to Primemuscle for uncovering this. Maybe your user name should be Primesleuth, lol! 😂

Prime - you'll be fine.

But I strongly recommend that you rest for the next three weeks until you are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you are recovered.

LOL

He needed a kidney transplant?

I thought he believed the “body heals itself”.

😆

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2057 on: February 22, 2022, 10:00:43 AM »
Thanks for the advice Matt. I am retired, all I do is rest. LOL. Truthfully, I have been sleeping at least 10 hours out of every 24  since getting COVID. Before getting COVID, I had a pretty decent workout routine that I was doing at home. I have temporarily put it on hold. Coughing all the time is exhausting.
Time for another “booster” asshole! LOL
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2058 on: February 22, 2022, 10:05:03 AM »
Wow.

Looks like Trudeau is more popular than ever after standing up to the antivaxxer trucker bullies.

😮

in a country of beta-cucks who like being dominated and porked in the arse, so sure, of course he is.
No man with testosterone backs this nazi.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2059 on: February 22, 2022, 10:16:58 AM »
in a country of beta-cucks who like being dominated and porked in the arse, so sure, of course he is.
No man with testosterone backs this nazi.

LOL

Antivaxxer logic.

😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2060 on: February 22, 2022, 10:31:18 AM »
Antivaxxers lose again!

😆😆😆

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2061 on: February 22, 2022, 11:12:44 AM »
J.oak on the subway going to work  ;D

;D :D ;D :D ;D

Ha Ha ha Ha ha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2062 on: February 22, 2022, 12:11:09 PM »
Time for another “booster” asshole! LOL

Nah, I should be immune for at least the next 3 months...or not.

Here we go again. ;D

The "stealth omicron," also known as BA.2, is not technically a new COVID variant, and has not yet been classified as a variant of interest or concern by international authorities. It's actually a subvariant or sub-type of the omicron variant. Makes sense... ::)

This subvariant has been detected in more than 40 countries so far.

This version of the coronavirus is widely considered stealthier than the original version of omicron because particular genetic traits make it somewhat harder to detect. Some scientists worry it could also be more contagious.

There’s a lot they still don’t know about it, including whether it evades vaccines better or causes more severe disease.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2063 on: February 22, 2022, 12:24:32 PM »
I've had that awful hacking Cough twice over the last couple of years
really not nice at all.
Took a long time to go away.

I hope you don't, but should you have the cough that won't quit again, see your doctor. I could be bacterial (pneumococcal) pneumonia. A few days of an antibiotic and voilà, the cough is history!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2064 on: February 22, 2022, 12:38:53 PM »
I wonder how many died because this guy was taking up a bed in the ICU?

So much for not needing the vaccine if you’re under 30.

🙄🙄🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2065 on: February 22, 2022, 12:43:34 PM »

🙄🙄🙄

None, ICU beds are available

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2066 on: February 22, 2022, 12:48:39 PM »
None, ICU beds are available

Not likely.

He’s been in the hospital for over 7 months.

🙁

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2067 on: February 22, 2022, 02:47:53 PM »
I hope you don't, but should you have the cough that won't quit again, see your doctor. I could be bacterial (pneumococcal) pneumonia. A few days of an antibiotic and voilà, the cough is history!

It was awful - Fcuk knows what caused it, all I knew was I wasn't very well.
And Yes I have a stock of antibiotics & That finally got rid of it.

Some strange ole viruses going around.
All Totally Natural of Course & Fcuk all to do with the Virology labs. 🤔 🙄
Yeah isn't that Right Bill / Anthony ??

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2068 on: February 22, 2022, 02:56:18 PM »

🙄🙄🙄

So some fat fuck alcoholic who shot his liver deserves a bed over an unvaxxed person who may well be having his first hospital stay ever?

I've been to the hospital FIVE TIMES IN MY LIFE - and NEVER for an overnight stay, EVER. Two of those times were for stitches. What right do YOU have to take up healthcare resources for people like me who have NEVER used healthcare?

Do you REALLY want to open that can of worms?

Let's tax everyone who doesn't exercise regularly! Why should I have to pay for the healthcare of a bunch of chunky fatties?

Did you know that 5% of the population uses 50% of all healthcare resources? What gives them that right?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2069 on: February 22, 2022, 03:09:03 PM »

🙄🙄🙄

To be fair Jesse Boshears, the 20-year-old college athlete from Arkansas, first fell ill with COVID in the summer of 2021. The vaccine for folks his age and health condition were not available until May 2021. He fell ill with COVID during the summer was admitted to hospital in July of 2021. The window of time for him getting the vaccine was very short.

I got mine in March when they first became available to healthy seniors. As prescribed, it was 4 weeks before the second dose and 6 months before the booster. And with all that diligence, I still got COVID.

Accusing Jesse (now deceased) of being responsible for the death of an untold number of folks because he was in the ICU is unconscionable, IMO. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2070 on: February 22, 2022, 03:34:41 PM »
LOL

He needed a kidney transplant?

I thought he believed the “body heals itself”.

😆

It does for flus in most cases.

Unfortunately, I've lost so much faith in the healthcare industry, that I don't know if I'd even call 9-1-1 if I was having a heart attack.

I'd rather take my chances at home, than to use free Canadian healthcare.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2071 on: February 22, 2022, 03:36:52 PM »
So some fat fuck alcoholic who shot his liver deserves a bed over an unvaxxed person who may well be having his first hospital stay ever?

I've been to the hospital FIVE TIMES IN MY LIFE - and NEVER for an overnight stay, EVER. Two of those times were for stitches. What right do YOU have to take up healthcare resources for people like me who have NEVER used healthcare?

Do you REALLY want to open that can of worms?

Let's tax everyone who doesn't exercise regularly! Why should I have to pay for the healthcare of a bunch of chunky fatties?

Did you know that 5% of the population uses 50% of all healthcare resources? What gives them that right?

Being overweight isn't contagious.

Also, the obese already pay more in health insurance premiums.

Do you think the unvaccinated should pay higher premiums? They suggested it in Quebec but the premier chickened out at the last minute.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2072 on: February 22, 2022, 03:41:17 PM »
I must say the Ukraine story is a welcome relief from Covid shit. Props to Putin👍

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2073 on: February 22, 2022, 03:44:11 PM »
Being overweight isn't contagious.

Also, the obese already pay more in health insurance premiums.

Do you think the unvaccinated should pay higher premiums? They suggested it in Quebec but the premier chickened out at the last minute.

So should I get a reduction in healthcare taxes, because I live alone, and fully self-isolate while sick, and don't expose sickness to others?

Hang on a second...where do fat people pay higher premiums in Canada?

I'm FINE with people paying for their own healthcare! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES.

That way, healthy people like me would not have to pay as much.  8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2074 on: February 22, 2022, 04:11:26 PM »
So should I get a reduction in healthcare taxes, because I live alone, and fully self-isolate while sick, and don't expose sickness to others?

Hang on a second...where do fat people pay higher premiums in Canada?

I'm FINE with people paying for their own healthcare! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES.

That way, healthy people like me would not have to pay as much.  8)

Maybe this applies to folks who purchase additional private healthcare insurance in Canada. I did find where the premium cost for the Canadian public healthcare system is determined by income. An example of the 'haves' paying for the 'have nots.' Is this correct. I was also surprised that healthcare insurance coverage varies by Province.