Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197127 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #2225 on: February 25, 2022, 04:39:50 AM »
You don't seem to care about the 10x as many Canadians in the 20-49 age bracket who died of additional drug overdoses while in lockdown.

I'll be the bad guy and confess to that. If someone chooses to pursue potentially lethal fun, he knows what he's doing. It's on him. I have no tears for him.

That said, every drug should be legal. You'd get consistent composition and no fentanyl surprises.

I dislike drug laws for the same reason I dislike lockdowns. None of that should be within the government's sphere of control.

No, I don't take any currently illegal drugs. My objection is to some fuckhead telling me what he will permit me to do. It's not the particular laws which bother me. It's the horseshit notion of "permission" that rubs me wrong.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2226 on: February 25, 2022, 04:56:47 AM »
I'll be the bad guy and confess to that. If someone chooses to pursue potentially lethal fun, he knows what he's doing. It's on him. I have no tears for him.

That said, every drug should be legal. You'd get consistent composition and no fentanyl surprises.

I dislike drug laws for the same reason I dislike lockdowns. None of that should be within the government's sphere of control.

No, I don't take any currently illegal drugs. My objection is to some fuckhead telling me what he will permit me to do. It's not the particular laws which bother me. It's the horseshit notion of "permission" that rubs me wrong.

I agree - but if the government puts in place policies that force us all to stay home, naturally, there will be more drinking and drug use happening.

That 10x figure I mentioned:

Those were ADDITIONAL drug overdoses, above and beyond the previous 5-year averages per year.

Those overdoses were CAUSED by lockdowns.

Just like someone I know in town. Lost his salon. Committed suicide. That was 100% the government's fault.

He was running that salon successfully for 18 years! No problems at all. Government forces him to shut down, and that was the end of his business and his life.

You could say he was weak, but OBVIOUSLY when the government does shit like this, people suffer.

I generally don't feel THAT bad for people using drugs - but when the government is purposely setting "health" policies that cause all-cause mortality to RISE, while having NO IMPACT on virus deaths, that IS the government's fault.

It would be more clear if people were sent to detainment camps, and died of overdoses there. But people NOT BEING ALLOWED TO WORK, while being given free money was OBVIOUSLY going to lead to deaths.

It did.

Way more people died.

And I blame, largely, the government for that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2227 on: February 25, 2022, 05:11:05 AM »

100%

I agree - but if the government puts in place policies that force us all to stay home, naturally, there will be more drinking and drug use happening.

Those were ADDITIONAL drug overdoses, above and beyond the previous 5-year averages per year.

Just like someone I know in town. Lost his salon. Committed suicide. That was 100% the government's fault.

He was running that salon successfully for 18 years! No problems at all. Government forces him to shut down, and that was the end of his business and his life.

You could say he was weak, but OBVIOUSLY when the government does shit like this, people suffer.

I generally don't feel THAT bad for people using drugs - but when the government is purposely setting "health" policies that cause all-cause mortality to RISE, while having NO IMPACT on virus deaths, that IS the government's fault.

It would be more clear if people were sent to detainment camps, and died of overdoses there. But people NOT BEING ALLOWED TO WORK, while being given free money was OBVIOUSLY going to lead to deaths.

It did.

Way more people died.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2228 on: February 25, 2022, 05:19:29 AM »
oak only cares about what he perceives as "right"
no one else can have thoughts/opinions
just do with "leaders" tell you to since they are always right **cough, russia, cough**
he posts things like anti-vaxxers are sheep. dumb term by the way.
most have had every vax, flu-shot, etc
but have sense enough to know this one's a joke and people are dying from it
kunts like oak, prime, straw and the merry gang of braindead libtards here are even dumber than sheep
even sheep have 1/2 a brain
libs have 'shit 4 brains' like bidens shit-filled depends

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2229 on: February 25, 2022, 05:32:09 AM »

100%

I'm glad you understand that, Soul Crusher.

I had to put Walter Sobchak on my Ignore List [the only person I have on there, other than Viking Power] because he was so negative. Attacking my family was the final straw - on top of almost all of his posts being gay projection.

When gyms were closed here for 500 days straight, he said "Why don't you just get a home gym?"

Ah yes, with the government continually promising the gym will be open again the next month, having NO WAY to know when these ridiculous illegal lockdowns will end, why don't I outfit my house with a gym I may never use again, which isn't even suitable here. Yeah, no. How about the Canadian government stop breaking the law?

If I was in a detainment camp for Covid, he'd talk about it in the same way.

OF COURSE there are other options for people, but I find the people writing off the concerns of those suffering in lockdowns are people insulated from the damaging effects they caused.

Another friend of mine wasn't worried at first because "health" mandates didn't affect him. Finally when his business started to suffer directly as a result, he was furious.

It's amazing to me how some people act like others have nothing to worry about, until it happens to them.

I'm not saying Tapeworm did that. OAK is definitely like that. One day, the government will mandate a vaccine on him he feels is unnecessary, and he will be the FIRST person to complain. The VERY FIRST.

I don't expect anyone to sympathize with m situation with gym closures here in Ontario. But I can't stand anyone who just says "Meh - don't worry about it."

I AM worried about it. It's been a tremendous loss for me. In addition to the government now making it legal for my tenants to stiff me on rent. I just hate the road my country is going down.

It seems like many people working government jobs don't even remotely care about those suffering from these disgusting anti-health policies.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2230 on: February 25, 2022, 05:33:55 AM »
^ Sorry, Soul Crusher. Long rant there.

I'm just so fucking mad at my government now, and there's only so much of this shit I can take.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2231 on: February 25, 2022, 05:34:55 AM »
oak only cares about what he perceives as "right"
no one else can have thoughts/opinions
just do with "leaders" tell you to since they are always right **cough, russia, cough**
he posts things like anti-vaxxers are sheep. dumb term by the way.
most have had every vax, flu-shot, etc
but have sense enough to know this one's a joke and people are dying from it
kunts like oak, prime, straw and the merry gang of braindead libtards here are even dumber than sheep
even sheep have 1/2 a brain
libs have 'shit 4 brains' like bidens shit-filled depends

OAK is a disgusting phaggot.

NOTE: that is spelled with a PH, not an F.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2232 on: February 25, 2022, 06:11:44 AM »
i told a training partner to leave and GFH over this.  He was a school teacher sitting home getting full pay and benefits and could not understand why I was so angry over this situation as my business was getting killed. 

I'm glad you understand that, Soul Crusher.

I had to put Walter Sobchak on my Ignore List [the only person I have on there, other than Viking Power] because he was so negative. Attacking my family was the final straw - on top of almost all of his posts being gay projection.

When gyms were closed here for 500 days straight, he said "Why don't you just get a home gym?"

Ah yes, with the government continually promising the gym will be open again the next month, having NO WAY to know when these ridiculous illegal lockdowns will end, why don't I outfit my house with a gym I may never use again, which isn't even suitable here. Yeah, no. How about the Canadian government stop breaking the law?

If I was in a detainment camp for Covid, he'd talk about it in the same way.

OF COURSE there are other options for people, but I find the people writing off the concerns of those suffering in lockdowns are people insulated from the damaging effects they caused.

Another friend of mine wasn't worried at first because "health" mandates didn't affect him. Finally when his business started to suffer directly as a result, he was furious.

It's amazing to me how some people act like others have nothing to worry about, until it happens to them.

I'm not saying Tapeworm did that. OAK is definitely like that. One day, the government will mandate a vaccine on him he feels is unnecessary, and he will be the FIRST person to complain. The VERY FIRST.

I don't expect anyone to sympathize with m situation with gym closures here in Ontario. But I can't stand anyone who just says "Meh - don't worry about it."

I AM worried about it. It's been a tremendous loss for me. In addition to the government now making it legal for my tenants to stiff me on rent. I just hate the road my country is going down.

It seems like many people working government jobs don't even remotely care about those suffering from these disgusting anti-health policies.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2233 on: February 25, 2022, 06:30:25 AM »
i told a training partner to leave and GFH over this.  He was a school teacher sitting home getting full pay and benefits and could not understand why I was so angry over this situation as my business was getting killed.

ChOak wants it to continue forever so he can keep getting dole bucks and have reduced work and no accountability for collecting the stool samples and cleaning the bedpans properly because of "muh Covid".  Meanwhile he and tens of millions like him have been revealed as totalitarian tyrant coddlers who'd throw you in jail, take your kids and bankrupt you in a heartbeat if you step out of line.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2234 on: February 25, 2022, 06:45:36 AM »
OAK is a disgusting phaggot.

NOTE: that is spelled with a PH, not an F.

most libs arent 'go-getters' who own businesses. thats a conservative trait mainly.
work hard, make your money, hope others just leave you alone.
weak and whiny libs have their hands out, work medial jobs, or just collect and expect free stuff.
want free housing, food stamps, etc
they see others doing well they are jealous and want it to stop.
non-rona vaxxers just dont want to take it, and be left alone.
libturds went on the attack with fake propaganda and nonsense
sort of like how the world melted down in 2016 when Trump won
things have never been the same
the crying lib is a symbol of our new reality
when obozo was in office, people didnt melt, attack, cancel, they left him be to do a very horrible job and waited their turn
2016 happened, the left melted hard, went on attack, but its blowing up in their face in a major way.
going to take a few years of course to get these morons out, but times are changing
dems are changing sides, non-party voters are voting repub just because the left is so insane

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2235 on: February 25, 2022, 06:57:11 AM »
oak and libs are like the cancel-karens:

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2236 on: February 25, 2022, 06:58:28 AM »

It did.

Way more people died.

I'm feeling like a hardass tonight. The government didn't cause drug overdoses. You could say lockdown policy contributed an element to the causal field, but people aren't passive organisms with a mindless stimulus response. They consciously choose. People who died of drug overdoses chose to take the drugs which killed them. Their choice is the cause.

Same with those who took the vax to save their job, and now they're saying they had no choice. I'm hearing that a lot these days. No. You had a choice, and good luck with your booster side effects.

We can't decouple individual agency and the responsibility of choice from freedom or dignity, not even in difficult circumstances.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2237 on: February 25, 2022, 07:27:45 AM »
I'm feeling like a hardass tonight. The government didn't cause drug overdoses. You could say lockdown policy contributed an element to the causal field, but people aren't passive organisms with a mindless stimulus response. They consciously choose. People who died of drug overdoses chose to take the drugs which killed them. Their choice is the cause.

Same with those who took the vax to save their job, and now they're saying they had no choice. I'm hearing that a lot these days. No. You had a choice, and good luck with your booster side effects.

We can't decouple individual agency and the responsibility of choice from freedom or dignity, not even in difficult circumstances.

Ridiculous. 

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #2238 on: February 25, 2022, 07:30:28 AM »
Here's hoping the Russians and Ukrainians maintain social distancing and mask use indoors during this invasion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2239 on: February 25, 2022, 07:31:59 AM »
Here's hoping the Russians and Ukrainians maintain social distancing and mask use indoors during this invasion.
;D :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2240 on: February 25, 2022, 07:58:08 AM »
Ridiculous.

I choose not to take drugs. I've never had an overdose.

I chose not to take the vax. I never had any vaccine side effects.

Other people chose differently. I'm not going to give them a big hug now that they regret it and tell them it's not their fault just because times were tough. My times are tough, and I'm not leaning on drugs or caving in to mandates against my better judgment.

I've watched an entire country pussy out. They can lay in the bed they've made and know they chose it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2241 on: February 25, 2022, 08:04:35 AM »
I choose not to take drugs. I've never had an overdose.

I chose not to take the vax. I never had any vaccine side effects.

Other people chose differently. I'm not going to give them a big hug now that they regret it and tell them it's not their fault just because times were tough. My times are tough, and I'm not leaning on drugs or caving in to mandates against my better judgment.

I've watched an entire country pussy out. They can lay in the bed they've made and know they chose it.

Yes - you are one of the strongest - but most are not and we have to take that into account.   The Govt forced depression and misery on so many for no reason at all with disastrous consequences. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2242 on: February 25, 2022, 08:27:27 AM »
Yes - you are one of the strongest - but most are not and we have to take that into account.   The Govt forced depression and misery on so many for no reason at all with disastrous consequences.

You're more like Jesus than I am.

A guy here spent the last 5 months hanging shit on me about not being vaccinated. Now he has constant joint pain and is always short of breath after his booster, 3 weeks, no improvement, getting worse. Good.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2243 on: February 25, 2022, 08:38:21 AM »
You're more like Jesus than I am.

A guy here spent the last 5 months hanging shit on me about not being vaccinated. Now he has constant joint pain and is always short of breath after his booster, 3 weeks, no improvement, getting worse. Good.

Listen, my business got drastically F'D! , my gym shut down for a year, friendships and relationships fractured over this, etc.  I live in NYS and we are insane beyond words.   Imagine millions of Primes, Joy Behar, Whoopie, and Oaks and Straws all over the place.   So I get it - but it has a negative effect overall that harms a lot of people.   

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2244 on: February 25, 2022, 08:46:10 AM »
Listen, my business got drastically F'D! , my gym shut down for a year, friendships and relationships fractured over this, etc.  I live in NYS and we are insane beyond words.   Imagine millions of Primes, Joy Behar, Whoopie, and Oaks and Straws all over the place.   So I get it - but it has a negative effect overall that harms a lot of people.

like the guy at work, leaves parking lot (jab-tent) all happy about his new vaccine, with a nice pretty sticker on his shirt telling the world about it.
5 mins later he's stroking out inside work and airlifted out of there.
damaged for life. Plus he still got 'long-covid' of whatever they call it. (messed up lungs).
Now he talks funny, walks funny, his arm is all fucked, and here I am, no vax, no rona, roll around 2 different dirty gyms grabbing every bar and machine in the place, no mask.
non-vaxxers for the win... And 80% of RONA deaths are obese (per the CDC) and in the high-risk (AKA "vaccinated" group)... LOL   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2245 on: February 25, 2022, 08:48:00 AM »
like the guy at work, leaves parking lot (jab-tent) all happy about his new vaccine, with a nice pretty sticker on his shirt telling the world about it.
5 mins later he's stroking out inside work and airlifted out of there.
damaged for life. Plus he still got 'long-covid' of whatever they call it. (messed up lungs).
Now he talks funny, walks funny, his arm is all fucked, and here I am, no vax, no rona, roll around 2 different dirty gyms grabbing every bar and machine in the place, no mask.
non-vaxxers for the win... And 80% of RONA deaths are obese (per the CDC) and in the high-risk (AKA "vaccinated" group)... LOL   ::)

Its horrible bro - we were scammed and lied to so badly. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2246 on: February 25, 2022, 09:37:48 AM »
Its horrible bro - we were scammed and lied to so badly.

never mind, Im sure they will bring another jab out next year to make everyone better

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #2247 on: February 25, 2022, 09:43:57 AM »
I caught omicron. Pretty much hit me the same as the vaxxed people I know.

It's definitely a weird illness, like the cough is still here after nearly 4 weeks. But not enough to ruin the world over.

It's absolute piss taking that you have to do all this extra shit just to go abroad.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2248 on: February 25, 2022, 11:42:34 AM »
Covid is on vacation now lol

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2249 on: February 25, 2022, 12:38:12 PM »
Glad i never got vaccinated.

Everything is fine.