Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197005 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #2450 on: March 01, 2022, 08:38:38 PM »
Go fuck yourself.  I'm not a fly, ergo I do not remotely "like" you. Here's a hint:  You are shit personified.  Covid up shitstain.  I will believe in a divine being when I ready of the demise of you and Straw. 

Shitstain.  You have to keep moving to prevent the swarms of flies covering on  you to feed.  Shitstain. Go fuck a hole in the wall.  Which is to say, go fuck your mother you fucking fuck.

GFYMYFF

Wow.

That’s poor manners.

🙁

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2451 on: March 01, 2022, 08:48:11 PM »
Wow.

That’s poor manners.

🙁

FOADCOTMCM

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2452 on: March 01, 2022, 09:26:09 PM »
Will one of the mods with testicular fortitude please ban this worthless turd chute for a week or two? This bipedal buttknobber deserves this...Yimkah shemo.

Fuck off and die you peace of shit.  You deserve to be forgotten by all.  You and all liberals, including those who play at being one for sport.  I detest such as you and curse you for all time.  Enjoy the litterbox, you barely ambulatory turdworm.

As Eloquent as Ever Scott
He's a complete Moron that's for sure , he's been made to look completely idiotic in this thread
And comes back for more of the same.
Notice who he skipped the Pfizer Experimental Trial Vaccine info & who ineffective the crap is
For Children who didn't need it in the 1st place.

Every Group Needs an Idiot & With Him here we have ours.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2453 on: March 01, 2022, 09:29:58 PM »

As Eloquent as Ever Scott
He's a complete Moron that's for sure , he's been made to look completely idiotic in this thread
And comes back for more of the same.
Notice who he skipped the Pfizer Experimental Trial Vaccine info & who ineffective the crap is
For Children who didn't need it in the 1st place.

Every Group Needs an Idiot & With Him here we have ours.

He's mad and desperate because the Covid scam is collapsing around him and he's facing a long backlog of bedpans.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2454 on: March 01, 2022, 10:10:42 PM »
How many people died because this MORON was hogging an ICU bed?

🙁

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2455 on: March 01, 2022, 10:11:55 PM »
How many people died because this MORON was hogging an ICU bed?

🙁

Wonder how many kids that scumbag fucked?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2456 on: March 01, 2022, 10:19:07 PM »
Wonder how many kids that scumbag fucked?

Good question!

Guys a total monster.

🙁

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2457 on: March 01, 2022, 10:27:55 PM »
Someone should have asked me what my profession was.

What type of business I own….. I have 33 employees.

Wow….miss opportunities.

😮

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2458 on: March 01, 2022, 10:38:34 PM »

Wow….miss opportunities.

😮

xfactor, is that you?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #2459 on: March 01, 2022, 10:48:21 PM »

FOADCOTMCM

Hey Scott,

this guy, oak, is such a loser. Think about it: how much time he spends finding pictures of people that recently died. People in pictures with their families, friends and children. Pictures of these people's lives.  And they just died now oak collects these picture of these people with their loved ones and mocks them, insults them, laughs at their deat ONLINE.

Someone who died yesterday, someone whose wives or children or parents are grieving today. And he ridicules them. Online.

Even the most barbaric and primitive people still believe there's respect in dying.

But this limp dick oak. He posts this shit on the internet, he actually goes and frequent s other websites that collect these pictures and share in his same disgusting perverse past time.

Then he comes here, where he's not wanted, or liked and argues with everyone.  Who all insult him. He can't stop. He enjoys the abuse. Its masochistic. Then he posts these death stories to people that don't want to see them. which causes more spite toward him. Its like hes addicted to it. Like auto erotic asphyxiation- its like he gets off on it.

All behind a fake persona. A low life coward.

Let me tell you this , this coward oak, if my loved one passed away and he posted a picture of my loved ones and spread these photos throught different forums, mexia, sites and mocked and insulted them, joked at the expense of their death. I would find him. I would find anyone who did that to -say my wife or my father- and id kick him in his fucking throat. Thats how disgusting his behavior is.

But he hasn't done it to me. He has done it to dozens, DOZENS, of recently deceased people. Honestly theres a special place in hell for pin dicks like oak. A lowly, cowardly dishonorable, despicable sack of shit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2460 on: March 01, 2022, 11:02:11 PM »
Ban Oak immediately
Q

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2461 on: March 01, 2022, 11:05:31 PM »

Wow….miss opportunities.

😮

Nobody gives a shit.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2462 on: March 01, 2022, 11:18:08 PM »
@Oak - What do you do for a living?  Are you a business owner?  Small or otherwise?  Do you employ anyone?  Thanks for considering these questions.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2463 on: March 01, 2022, 11:20:02 PM »
Like i said nobody gives a shit.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2464 on: March 01, 2022, 11:35:47 PM »
I care.

Thanks for saying that, AbrahamG.

I think this is an important topic - Ontario only JUST got ride of the QR code vaccine passport system YESTERDAY. I went to McDonald's for my monthly cheat meal, and decided to eat in, since it's still freezing here. I don't miss restaurants, but there's no chance I'm staying out of the gym over this [or any other] bullshit.

I probably won't go to restaurants much in the future, because of the fact so many of them honoured this illegal system.

I'm going to bump your gangster movie thread!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2465 on: March 01, 2022, 11:43:31 PM »
Hey Scott,

this guy, oak, is such a loser. Think about it: how much time he spends finding pictures of people that recently died. People in pictures with their families, friends and children. Pictures of these people's lives.  And they just died now oak collects these picture of these people with their loved ones and mocks them, insults them, laughs at their deat ONLINE.

Someone who died yesterday, someone whose wives or children or parents are grieving today. And he ridicules them. Online.

Even the most barbaric and primitive people still believe there's respect in dying.

But this limp dick oak. He posts this shit on the internet, he actually goes and frequent s other websites that collect these pictures and share in his same disgusting perverse past time.

Then he comes here, where he's not wanted, or liked and argues with everyone.  Who all insult him. He can't stop. He enjoys the abuse. Its masochistic. Then he posts these death stories to people that don't want to see them. which causes more spite toward him. Its like hes addicted to it. Like auto erotic asphyxiation- its like he gets off on it.

All behind a fake persona. A low life coward.

Let me tell you this , this coward oak, if my loved one passed away and he posted a picture of my loved ones and spread these photos throught different forums, mexia, sites and mocked and insulted them, joked at the expense of their death. I would find him. I would find anyone who did that to -say my wife or my father- and id kick him in his fucking throat. Thats how disgusting his behavior is.

But he hasn't done it to me. He has done it to dozens, DOZENS, of recently deceased people. Honestly theres a special place in hell for pin dicks like oak. A lowly, cowardly dishonorable, despicable sack of shit.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2466 on: March 01, 2022, 11:53:16 PM »
they were in high-risk group, vaccinated:

About 78% of people who have been hospitalized, needed a ventilator or died from Covid-19
have been overweight or obese, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a new study Monday.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2467 on: March 02, 2022, 12:16:00 AM »
Like i said nobody gives a shit.

I think it's good that we have this one big thread on this topic - or a couple of main threads - and to just keep the discussion there. That way people can ignore those threads if they wish, and all the discussion is consolidated there.

beakdoctor - I just read your post you quoted above, to OAK...good stuff.

I will respond below, but feel free to ignore that post - I just wanted to say that I agree with you that it is perturbing that OAK gloats in the deaths of other people.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2468 on: March 02, 2022, 12:16:40 AM »
There are two things I don't like about OAK'S posts:

[1] He won't acknowledge facts when presented with them.
[2] He seems to derive pleasure from people dying of Covid.

On this second point, there is a website called www.sorryantivaxxer.com, which essentially gloats about people dying of Covid, simply because they made the private medical decision not to be vaccinated.

The argument might be: by being unvaccinated, these people are potentially straining the healthcare system.

And to some extent, the pandemic IS a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" - but the unvaccinated dying are almost exclusively extremely elderly, severely obese, or severely immunocompromised.

In Canada, there are 5,864,200 fully unvaccinated Canadians. And approximately 20,000 died since the vaccine rolled out in December of 2020. Even assuming 100% who died were unvaccinated [not true], that means 5,844,200 unvaccinated people didn't die. So at least 99.66% didn't die. And again - that's assuming that ALL the deaths were among the fully unvaccinated [which is NOT so]. So all that stupid website does is compile examples of EXCEPTIONS of unvaccinated people dying.

Yes, there is an EXTREMELY RARE chance that unvaccinated people can die - but why is it wrong for me to get Covid and use ICU capacity, when I've literally gone to the hospital FIVE TIMES in the past 25 years?! And two of those times were for stitches.

Yet I'm under some moral obligation to get this vaccine, but it's fine for some other person to be 400-lb, with a crack addiction, and strain the healthcare system that way?

So the "using healthcare resources" argument is bullshit.

If these people who died were bragging about spreading Covid to people and dying - I could understand why people would have a problem with that. But to gloat about them dying, just for supposedly using healthcare resources? Are we out-casting people right now based on individual healthcare consumption? Do we REALLY want to go down that road??

OAK would say "But Covid is contagious". Ok...and OAK is vaccinated but works with the public. I am unvaccinated, but live off my savings. There is NO WAY I am exposing more people to respiratory pathogens than he is.

So how is THAT fair?

His arguments are huge slippery slopes!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2469 on: March 02, 2022, 05:57:07 AM »
Matt - stop giving a fuck about that pathetic idiot J.oak .
We all know the facts as they are Now & that the vaccinated have & are having ever more
increasing side effects.
those that wanted to take a Trial Experimental Vaccine Good for them or not so Good as it
now is becoming more obvious - Tough that was their choice.

As for us vaccinated very clearly the 99.987654321 % have remained alive so what the Fuck is it
with retards like J.oak wanting all to have a Trial Experimental Vaccine ? why to make Him
& Them feel Better of their poor choice.
Fuck That & Fuck Them.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2470 on: March 02, 2022, 06:02:26 AM »

On this second point, there is a website called www.sorryantivaxxer.com, which essentially gloats about people dying of Covid, simply because they made the private medical decision not to be vaccinated.

The argument might be: by being unvaccinated, these people are potentially straining the healthcare system.

And to some extent, the pandemic IS a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" - but the unvaccinated dying are almost exclusively extremely elderly, severely obese, or severely immunocompromised.

In Canada, there are 5,864,200 fully unvaccinated Canadians. And approximately 20,000 died since the vaccine rolled out in December of 2020. Even assuming 100% who died were unvaccinated [not true], that means 5,844,200 unvaccinated people didn't die. So at least 99.66% didn't die. And again - that's assuming that ALL the deaths were among the fully unvaccinated [which is NOT so]. So all that stupid website does is compile examples of EXCEPTIONS of unvaccinated people dying.

Yes, there is an EXTREMELY RARE chance that unvaccinated people can die - but why is it wrong for me to get Covid and use ICU capacity, when I've literally gone to the hospital FIVE TIMES in the past 25 years?! And two of those times were for stitches.

Yet I'm under some moral obligation to get this vaccine, but it's fine for some other person to be 400-lb, with a crack addiction, and strain the healthcare system that way?

So the "using healthcare resources" argument is bullshit.

If these people who died were bragging about spreading Covid to people and dying - I could understand why people would have a problem with that. But to gloat about them dying, just for supposedly using healthcare resources? Are we out-casting people right now based on individual healthcare consumption? Do we REALLY want to go down that road??

OAK would say "But Covid is contagious". Ok...and OAK is vaccinated but works with the public. I am unvaccinated, but live off my savings. There is NO WAY I am exposing more people to respiratory pathogens than he is.

So how is THAT fair?

His arguments are huge slippery slopes!

Matt,

The fact that there's a website dedicated to it and it's frequented by oak is not just indicitive of the clown world that we live in but how through incrementalism we've been conditioned to accept it and shrug our shoulders at it....

The behavior of openly ridiculing the dead is bad enough but to put it online, visible to the world, and include intimate photos of the dead is sickening.

It reminds me of the anti abortion wack jobs that used to drive around  with pictures of destroyed fetuses on the sides of their van. Except the anti abortion people had limited visibility and their purpose was their cause. What jaoakoff is doing is for his own pleasure and his exposire is the world wide web. Its sadistic, perverted and violates any code of honorable human behavior.

1. Would it be just as easy to find pictures of people who were vaxxed and died? Yes.

2. Do you know anyone disgusting enough to go around and collect their photo's then heckle and gloat over their death by posting it on the web? No, I don't.

Hypothetically consider this, this goes for anyone: your son dies of covid. You come across a post by oak with all of your sons FB photos-your in them, grandkids, daughter in law etc and you have these vile posts hate filled posts, joyously celebrated your sons death and your anguish. Idiotic laughing emojis.

A couple of hundred years ago I would have "demanded satisfaction" and he'd refuse because he's a coward and he'd be labeled a coward for the rest of his life....

Or he'd accept and I would legally skewer him with a saber.

Nowadays all I can do is point out his behavior and remind people what a sick fuck he is. He's up there with the Westboro baptist church. Sick, deranged, perverse pile of shit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2471 on: March 02, 2022, 06:06:16 AM »
Hello, Covid was declared over last night. Congress weren’t wearing masks indoors. Biden claimed victory, “One year ago today, we couldn’t meet in person…”

On to Russia.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2472 on: March 02, 2022, 06:11:28 AM »

[3]  He advocates jailing anti-vaxxers like Prime (who said he supports vaccine personal choice
[4]  He would take your kids from you if you don't fall in line

He's scum and should be banned for boring everyone

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2473 on: March 02, 2022, 06:14:08 AM »
What struck me is no Democrats was wearing a mask. They were obviously told not to.

I said a while back that masks would eventually be made illegal in some areas. I still think this is the case.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2474 on: March 02, 2022, 08:18:27 AM »
What struck me is no Democrats was wearing a mask. They were obviously told not to.

I said a while back that masks would eventually be made illegal in some areas. I still think this is the case.

well, if they cancel this covid charade i will give pervy-joe a bit of credit. they made the mess with mandates, threats, firings, etc.
but they could always go more batshit like aussie and keep it going. end the fake/charade pervy-joe!