Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197093 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #2475 on: March 02, 2022, 08:27:45 AM »
well, if they cancel this covid charade i will give pervy-joe a bit of credit. they made the mess with mandates, threats, firings, etc.
but they could always go more batshit like aussie and keep it going. end the fake/charade pervy-joe!

Australia was a year behind it. I know an Aussie who described conditions there which happened in New York City one year prior.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2476 on: March 02, 2022, 12:46:16 PM »
Hello, Covid was declared over last night. Congress weren’t wearing masks indoors. Biden claimed victory, “One year ago today, we couldn’t meet in person…”

On to Russia.

It's been over for a while.

People still holding on due to FEAR.

Russia it is!

Can't wait for $6 gas.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2477 on: March 02, 2022, 12:47:42 PM »

Russia it is!

Can't wait for $6 gas.
World got suckered! Not me!
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2478 on: March 02, 2022, 01:37:43 PM »

Russia it is!

Can't wait for $6 gas.

Not to skip over other posts, but this is the price in my city right now:

$1.699 CAD per litre, which is $5.08 USD per gallon!

Another gas bar across town is $5.38 USD!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2479 on: March 02, 2022, 01:37:59 PM »
World got suckered! Not me!

Yup!

I never believed the bullshit, not for a second.

Didn't wear masks.

Not vaccinated.

Travelled all over the place.

It's scary how easily people can be manipulated by fear and propaganda.

This country/world is doomed.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2480 on: March 02, 2022, 01:41:24 PM »
Not to skip over other posts, but this is the price in my city right now:

$1.699 CAD per litre, which is $5.08 USD per gallon!

Another gas bar across town is $5.38 USD!

It's just under $4 a gallon for regular gas here. And i live in an area known for having cheap gas.

18 months ago it was $1.69.

Let's see how high it goes in the next year.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2481 on: March 02, 2022, 02:00:10 PM »
It's just under $4 a gallon for regular gas here. And i live in an area known for having cheap gas.

18 months ago it was $1.69.

Let's see how high it goes in the next year.

What! $1.69 per GALLON? it's more than that per LITRE here!

[ALL figures to follow are in USD]:

$1.69 per gallon would have been a good price in *1999* over here! I remember walking by the same Shell gas bar in the picture I posted above in October of 1999, and I was surprised to see it go up from $1.88 per gallon to $2.01 per gallon! Just shy of $1.50 per gallon would have been the normal price here in the summer of 1999, with it around that $1.69 price around September of that year.

Anything under $3 USD per gallon here has been unheard of since Obama took office, and anything under $4.50 is tolerable. I find that people stop driving somewhat when it goes any higher than that.

Here are the prices here now - $1.699 CAD/L = $5.08 USD per gallon - but as I said, there is a place across town that is $5.34 today.

If even American prices are heading over $4, it will be much higher here - "free" healthcare isn't free in Canada.

https://www.tbnewswatch.com/gas-prices

[although I do live in an area known for EXPENSIVE gas]

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2482 on: March 02, 2022, 02:51:13 PM »

[ALL figures to follow are in USD]:

$1.69 per gallon would have been a good price in *1999* over here! I remember walking by the same Shell gas bar in the picture I posted above in October of 1999, and I was surprised to see it go up from $1.88 per gallon to $2.01 per gallon! Just shy of $1.50 per gallon would have been the normal price here in the summer of 1999, with it around that $1.69 price around September of that year.

Anything under $3 USD per gallon here has been unheard of since Obama took office, and anything under $4.50 is tolerable. I find that people stop driving somewhat when it goes any higher than that.

Here are the prices here now - $1.699 CAD/L = $5.08 USD per gallon - but as I said, there is a place across town that is $5.34 today.

If even American prices are heading over $4, it will be much higher here - "free" healthcare isn't free in Canada.

https://www.tbnewswatch.com/gas-prices

[although I do live in an area known for EXPENSIVE gas]

In 1997-98 when i lived in Houston gas was around $0.87 per gallon.

Because of Houston's refinery's, the cost of gas typically is very cheap there.

Here in NM they are trying to raise taxes on gas to help fund other silly programs. Also trying to implement a "fee" per gallon in the name of climate change. It's all silly and not based on anything other than greed.

The Queen of NM just raised the salaries of all public teachers by a large amount, and she has done this many times before. Trying to make NM teachers some of the highest paid in the nation. Yet we have the worst schools in the US and every time she raises their pay nothing changes. Our entire school system is complete shit and instead of improving the conditions and environment, she just keeps throwing money at teaches without any improvement.

Yeah nothing is free, you pay for it one was or another.

The government is very wasteful and you get the worst return on that "invest" compared to any other company. Why people want the government to control everything is beyond me.

The US government has a monopoly on delivering mail through the USPS, yet they still lose a BILLION dollars a quarter. Think about that when you want the government to do ANYTHING.

They are just horribly inefficient and are not held to any standard.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #2483 on: March 02, 2022, 04:54:11 PM »
@Oak - What do you do for a living?  Are you a business owner?  Small or otherwise?  Do you employ anyone?  Thanks for considering these questions.

Thank you for asking kind sir!

;D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2484 on: March 02, 2022, 04:58:47 PM »
Hey Scott,

this guy, oak, is such a loser. Think about it: how much time he spends finding pictures of people that recently died. People in pictures with their families, friends and children. Pictures of these people's lives.  And they just died now oak collects these picture of these people with their loved ones and mocks them, insults them, laughs at their deat ONLINE.

Someone who died yesterday, someone whose wives or children or parents are grieving today. And he ridicules them. Online.

Even the most barbaric and primitive people still believe there's respect in dying.

But this limp dick oak. He posts this shit on the internet, he actually goes and frequent s other websites that collect these pictures and share in his same disgusting perverse past time.

Then he comes here, where he's not wanted, or liked and argues with everyone.  Who all insult him. He can't stop. He enjoys the abuse. Its masochistic. Then he posts these death stories to people that don't want to see them. which causes more spite toward him. Its like hes addicted to it. Like auto erotic asphyxiation- its like he gets off on it.

All behind a fake persona. A low life coward.

Let me tell you this , this coward oak, if my loved one passed away and he posted a picture of my loved ones and spread these photos throught different forums, mexia, sites and mocked and insulted them, joked at the expense of their death. I would find him. I would find anyone who did that to -say my wife or my father- and id kick him in his fucking throat. Thats how disgusting his behavior is.

But he hasn't done it to me. He has done it to dozens, DOZENS, of recently deceased people. Honestly theres a special place in hell for pin dicks like oak. A lowly, cowardly dishonorable, despicable sack of shit.

I wonder if this MORON ever posted on GetBig?

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2485 on: March 02, 2022, 04:59:23 PM »
😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2486 on: March 02, 2022, 05:04:02 PM »

Now start here - please answer:

Do you think 1 in 6 people die of Covid?

Yes.

Prove me wrong!

:)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2487 on: March 02, 2022, 05:12:21 PM »
There is no "winning" when it comes to facts.

Facts are not meant to be "accepted" or "rejected" - merely ACKNOWLEDGED.

You stated that 1 in 6 people die of Covid. To which I stated - here are six causes of death:

[1] Heart attack, Covid.
[2] Cancer.
[3] Car accident.
[4] Old age.
[5] Natural causes.
[6] Crohn's Disease.

^ That is NOT 1 in 6, because the primary cause of death was NOT Covid, but a heart attack someone had while he or she had Covid, or after triggering a PCR test.

90-95% or this pandemic was just a matter of fraudulent death certificates.

Since you're not a Health Professional like myself I'm not surprised that you don't understand what "primary cause of death" means.

The primary or underlying cause of death is defined as that condition or injury (or circumstances of the injury) that initiated the train of morbid events leading directly to death.

Are you claiming there are over 900,000 "fraudulent" death certificates in the US that NOBODY noticed but you?

::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2488 on: March 02, 2022, 05:27:08 PM »
So true.

Antivaxxers are nothing more than spoiled little babies.

😔

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2489 on: March 02, 2022, 05:32:49 PM »
Australia was a year behind it. I know an Aussie who described conditions there which happened in New York City one year prior.

The US is different because we have enough of a population that sees this is absolute bullshit.  Canada does not (sadly).  The polls there show the people support the lunacy.  Same with California (where kids are still wearing masks and a majority support it!).  Not sure about Australia but that's probably the reason it's so out of hand there also, because the "leaders" are not afraid of being thrown right the hell out of office as is going to happen across the US in November.  Pulling the plug now ain't gonna help.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2490 on: March 02, 2022, 05:45:44 PM »

How many litres of shit are waiting for ChOak in the bedpans?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2491 on: March 02, 2022, 05:45:46 PM »
What struck me is no Democrats was wearing a mask. They were obviously told not to.

I said a while back that masks would eventually be made illegal in some areas. I still think this is the case.
They are going to have to make them illegal, because the criminals use them to their advantage.  3 years ago you couldn't go into a bank with a mask.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2492 on: March 02, 2022, 05:52:32 PM »
Here in NM they are trying to raise taxes on gas to help fund other silly programs. Also trying to implement a "fee" per gallon in the name of climate change. It's all silly and not based on anything other than greed.

The Queen of NM just raised the salaries of all public teachers by a large amount, and she has done this many times before. Trying to make NM teachers some of the highest paid in the nation. Yet we have the worst schools in the US and every time she raises their pay nothing changes. Our entire school system is complete shit and instead of improving the conditions and environment, she just keeps throwing money at teaches without any improvement.

New Mexico is interesting.  It should be a paradise but it sucks.  I saw a recent article on where Californians were moving and it was Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Washington, Oregon and Colorado at the top.  Makes sense, closest places, housing cheaper in most.  More conservatives tend to move to TX or AZ and Libs to WA and Oregon.  But what's the one close place missing?  New Mexico?  Why?  Houses should be cheap as AZ or TX there.  I assumed it was the godawful government of NM, but CA is horrible too.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2493 on: March 02, 2022, 06:01:52 PM »
They are going to have to make them illegal, because the criminals use them to their advantage.  3 years ago you couldn't go into a bank with a mask.

A bank manager told me the same thing. Before Covid, he would hit the emergency button if someone walked in with a mask.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2494 on: March 02, 2022, 06:03:47 PM »
New Mexico is interesting.  It should be a paradise but it sucks.  I saw a recent article on where Californians were moving and it was Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Washington, Oregon and Colorado at the top.  Makes sense, closest places, housing cheaper in most.  More conservatives tend to move to TX or AZ and Libs to WA and Oregon.  But what's the one close place missing?  New Mexico?  Why?  Houses should be cheap as AZ or TX there.  I assumed it was the godawful government of NM, but CA is horrible too.

NM is more like California than Texas, but it used to be like Texas until the government implemented a bunch of silly anti mining and development laws.

It is very hard to find a decent paying job in NM and wages are lower than average. Lots of poverty.

NM is a perfect example of a wonderful place that is gorgeous, that could be Texas 2.0 if it weren't for the far left Liberals destroying it.

Lots of people move here when they retire because it's cheap and has amazing weather. There are quite a bit of people moving here from Cali, but not as many as in Texas.

I moved here because i love the mountains and wanted to get away from the madness of big City life.

The major issue like i stated before are jobs, it is insanely hard to find a job because NM is anti-industry. The biggest employers in the State are the colleges. There aren't any big companies here and that is by design. Unless you work for NASA, but they don't employ that many people.

I'm lucky that i work for a company out of Texas that has an office in Sante Fe, so i have a good bit of job security.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2495 on: March 02, 2022, 06:24:41 PM »
A bank manager told me the same thing. Before Covid, he would hit the emergency button if someone walked in with a mask.
I use to see signs at some banks on the door stating no facial coverings allowed.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2496 on: March 02, 2022, 06:42:18 PM »
The major issue like i stated before are jobs, it is insanely hard to find a job because NM is anti-industry. The biggest employers in the State are the colleges. There aren't any big companies here and that is by design. Unless you work for NASA, but they don't employ that many people.

Thanks, this is what I figured.  Anti-business by design is crazy where there is such poverty.  But hey, they voted every Presidential Election since 1992 for a Democrat, except 2004.  That's 30 years.  But with all the money sloshing around and the prime Southwest location and lower housing costs it should be effing great!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2497 on: March 02, 2022, 06:49:14 PM »
Thanks, this is what I figured.  Anti-business by design is crazy where there is such poverty.  But hey, they voted every Presidential Election since 1992 for a Democrat, except 2004.  That's 30 years.  But with all the money sloshing around and the prime Southwest location and lower housing costs it should be effing great!

I like living here, it is absolutely beautiful and there are thousands of amazing places to go if you like the outdoors.

The people are very nice too, just like Texas Country people.

I will say outside of Sante Fe, the housing is crazy cheap and property taxes are almost non-existent, so there is potential.

I own two rental houses in southern NM and they do very well. Unlike many places in the US there is a housing shortage in most of NM right now.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2498 on: March 02, 2022, 07:36:41 PM »
It is unlikely you traveled on public transportation, ie, trains, planes, cruise ships, and busses. They won't let you on without a mask in the U.S. Several also require vaccination proof.

What's your point?  You can drive all over the country no problem.  Lots of great places to visit and if you have an RV, even better.  You can drive to CA and the beach from a lot of states.  Who takes the bus?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2499 on: March 02, 2022, 07:45:41 PM »
It is unlikely you traveled on public transportation, ie, trains, planes, cruise ships, and busses. They won't let you on without a mask in the U.S. Several also require vaccination proof.

CDC - What You Need to Know:

Make sure you are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines before you travel internationally.
You must be fully vaccinated with the primary series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine to travel to the United States by plane if you are a non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrant (not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or traveling to the United States on an immigrant visa). Only limited exceptions apply.

You are required to show a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 when you travel to the United States by air.

Wearing a mask over your nose and mouth is required in indoor areas of public transportation (including airplanes) traveling into, within, or out of the United States and indoors in U.S. transportation hubs (including airports).

Department of transportation - Frequently Asked Questions:

Wearing of Face Masks While on Conveyances and at Transportation Hubs

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued an Order  on January 29, 2021, requiring the wearing of masks by travelers to prevent spread of the virus that causes COVID-19.  Conveyance operators must also require that all persons wear masks when boarding, disembarking, and for the duration of travel, with certain exemptions as described in the Questions below. The Order defines “conveyance” as including “aircraft, train, road vehicle (including rideshares), vessel…or other means of transport, including military transport.” (42 CFR §§ 70.1, 71.1).  Operators of transportation hubs must require all persons wear a mask when entering or on the premises of a transportation hub. A “transportation hub” means any airport, bus terminal, marina, seaport, or other port, subway station, terminal, train station, U.S. port of entry, or any other location that provides transportation”. More information about this order can be found on the CDC’s website, including CDC’s FAQ’s for this mask requirement, here.

TSA has extended the face mask requirement for all transportation networks, including public transportation, through March 18, 2022. TSA’s initial face mask requirement went into effect on February 1, 2021, with an initial expiration date of May 11, 2021. It was first extended through September 13, 2021, and then to January 18, 2022.

WTF is all that utter Fucking Nonsense & what kind of mind Fucked idiot would even bother with
taking any notice of it !! FFS

Wake The Fuck up it is /was all about Control & those wearing face nappies signaling their
utter submission.

FUCK THE SHEEP LIKE - THEY'RE SO FAR GONE