Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 196981 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #2850 on: March 22, 2022, 07:21:11 PM »
Do you think a Mexican would want her freckled, shit-stained balloon knot?
Yes I do.

If I`d take it I`m sure Pedro would.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2851 on: March 23, 2022, 12:40:27 PM »
Are things crazy in NM?

It's more of a middle ground state.

Not as crazy as California, but not as free as Texas.

They removed the indoor mask mandate a month ago.

The problem is the Queen (Gov) still has the power to impose it again.

They are also lifting vaccine documentation for local and state government employees.

The mandates were never really enforced, many people never wore masks, including myself.

But there were a few college sporting events that local Cops removed people without masks last year.

Other than that it hasn't really been a problem. Only the Karen's made comments about masks, nobody in a position of power enforced it.

That's what i liked about how it was handled. Typical Libs, make the rules but don't enforce them. Which in this case was a smart move.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2852 on: March 24, 2022, 02:17:20 AM »
Yes I do.

If I`d take it I`m sure Pedro would.

;D ;D ;D

She's cute, but I can't stand when a person demands one set of things from American citizens [negative Covid tests], but doesn't make illegal immigrants have the same standard. And that's Jen Psaki in a nutshell.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2853 on: March 24, 2022, 02:27:37 AM »
It's more of a middle ground state.

Not as crazy as California, but not as free as Texas.

They removed the indoor mask mandate a month ago.

The problem is the Queen (Gov) still has the power to impose it again.

They are also lifting vaccine documentation for local and state government employees.

The mandates were never really enforced, many people never wore masks, including myself.

But there were a few college sporting events that local Cops removed people without masks last year.

Other than that it hasn't really been a problem. Only the Karen's made comments about masks, nobody in a position of power enforced it.

That's what i liked about how it was handled. Typical Libs, make the rules but don't enforce them. Which in this case was a smart move.

That story about police enforcing mask requirements that one time is sickening to me.

On December 2nd of 2020, I had 9-1-1 called on me for not wearing a mask.

I politely tried to deal with that situation for over HALF A YEAR, and got no answer from the police.

I then called the non-emergency police line and explained if they lie a hand on me over not wearing a mask, that I'll stab the officer doing it in the neck. I emphasized that masking can't be legally enforced, and if it is, and if I do what I said I would, it WOULD go to court, and the police would need to explain why they were illegally enforcing the mask mandates, which they have no legal authority to do. That they could test me if they wanted to, but I'm not going to tolerate it.

I assume not many people call the police department and openly state in a recorded conversation they are going to murder a police officer.

The NEXT DAY, I received a response [after waiting 6.5 months], and within seven days, the matter was fully settled in my favour.

Needless to say, I never got bothered about masks again.

I personally don't give two fucking shits if dumb liberal assholes want to create "mandates" to force me to wear a mask or play pandemic. COULD NOT GIVE A FUCK. The SECOND police force is involved is the second I will get into a physical confrontation over this. I'm not stopping ANY idiot from wearing a mask while not even sick [accomplishing NOTHING but impeded breathing], but I will have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

If any Getbiggers could go online to the Thunder Bay Police Service website and forward them this post, I would appreciate that.

This pandemic shit would STILL be ongoing if not for the truckers protest here. So thank God they ended the mandates. Like I say, I don't give a fuck if others play pandemic. That's not my problem.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2854 on: March 24, 2022, 05:57:44 AM »
LOL

Good idea.

:)

Remember how they started the scare story?

This started happening all over the world after.......hang on.. no it didnt did it....

its amazing how the brainwashed Vaccine is good conspiracy lot completely ignore this
& refuse to acknowledge it was Fake & None of them have seen it happen in their day to day lives.

Fucking Brainwashed Sheep Imbeciles.
Is it any wonder the TPTB want Rid of the Useless Pratt's.

Thanks to Joswift for the Video.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2855 on: March 24, 2022, 08:32:22 AM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-omicron-wave-immunity-b2040752.html

Looks like the British public is getting bored with the war

He we go again.....

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2856 on: March 24, 2022, 08:40:45 AM »
On a conf-call this AM with one of our teams in Shenzhen, they said they are going into full lockdown again because of some weak variant.
Pretty retarded.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #2857 on: March 24, 2022, 02:17:15 PM »
That story about police enforcing mask requirements that one time is sickening to me.

I politely tried to deal with that situation for over HALF A YEAR, and got no answer from the police.

I then called the non-emergency police line and explained if they lie a hand on me over not wearing a mask, that I'll stab the officer doing it in the neck. I emphasized that masking can't be legally enforced, and if it is, and if I do what I said I would, it WOULD go to court, and the police would need to explain why they were illegally enforcing the mask mandates, which they have no legal authority to do. That they could test me if they wanted to, but I'm not going to tolerate it.

I assume not many people call the police department and openly state in a recorded conversation they are going to murder a police officer.

The NEXT DAY, I received a response [after waiting 6.5 months], and within seven days, the matter was fully settled in my favour.

I personally don't give two fucking shits if dumb liberal assholes want to create "mandates" to force me to wear a mask or play pandemic. COULD NOT GIVE A FUCK. The SECOND police force is involved is the second I will get into a physical confrontation over this. I'm not stopping ANY idiot from wearing a mask while not even sick [accomplishing NOTHING but impeded breathing], but I will have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

If any Getbiggers could go online to the Thunder Bay Police Service website and forward them this post, I would appreciate that.

This pandemic shit would STILL be ongoing if not for the truckers protest here. So thank God they ended the mandates. Like I say, I don't give a fuck if others play pandemic. That's not my problem.

Wow. Terrible story Matt. Things sure are hard for us Canadians.

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2858 on: March 24, 2022, 02:17:59 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2859 on: March 24, 2022, 09:23:23 PM »

Remember how they started the scare story?

This started happening all over the world after.......hang on.. no it didnt did it....

Hook , Line & Sinker You Swallowed it All & More.
Still Scared & Still Taking in all The 24/7 Propaganda  ::)

YOU FUCKING J.OAK OF A SPECIMEN

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2860 on: March 24, 2022, 09:41:21 PM »

🙄

I'm not concerned if wearing a mask is "hard" or not. I'm not going to wear one because UNDER CANADIAN LAW, I'M NOT REQUIRED TO.

And from an ethical perspective, I'm not wearing one because I DON'T FUCKING HAVE COVID. So WHY THE FUCK would I impede my breathing and breath in more BACTERIA AND CARBON DIOXIDE while doing PRECISELY NOTHING to help anyone?!

??

THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!

Make me!

Calling 9-1-1 on people for BREATHING AIR. I get that your camp comprises a bunch of scared pussies, but that's NOT MY PROBLEM. IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

And I took a Covid test - as it turns out, I'm negative:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2861 on: March 24, 2022, 09:45:39 PM »
😂😂😂

Oooh - I'm so scared!!! I'm getting scared like ChOAK now!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbgvpBTNeKd/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2862 on: March 24, 2022, 09:47:43 PM »
ChOAK - these are your people.

😂😂😂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2863 on: March 24, 2022, 09:48:48 PM »
Top comment!

Reminder for ChOAK:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2864 on: March 24, 2022, 09:52:18 PM »

🙄

Actually, I don't need to wear a mask. I've worn one twice this entire pandemic, ChOAK. 😂

As soon as I told the police if they lay a hand on me over my not wearing a mask, I'll pull a knife on the spot and stab them to death, I got a written letter from the Thunder Bay Police Service that I am under no legal obligation to wear a mask.

ChOAK - why do you wear a mask while out in public? Do you have Covid?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2865 on: March 24, 2022, 09:53:34 PM »
;D ;D ;D

She's cute, but I can't stand when a person demands one set of things from American citizens [negative Covid tests], but doesn't make illegal immigrants have the same standard. And that's Jen Psaki in a nutshell.

Yes that is true about Psaki, but you have to understand Mexicans and peeps from shitty countries have insanely strong immune systems.  The left wants them to bring whatever version of Covid they have here to kill off fat old whites, and who they think will vote for them in return for being allowed in.  Personally, I think it might work for a bit, but as they settle in I think most Hispanics will vote Republican.  I've dated a few.  Could never get out of any family gathering or holiday with any of them even to go to my own family....which was hard to argue as all of them knew I wasn't close to my family.  Their culture aside from the gangster side is very hard working...will put all pride aside to provide for family with any job they can get, very family oriented, conservative with money since they worked hard to earn it, and religious.  Those are all Republican values.......oh, and they are very anti-black and anti-gay which are not republican values, but the left sure pushes both.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2866 on: March 24, 2022, 09:56:28 PM »
ChOAK - these are your people.

😂😂😂

Whoever made that bottom meme is a sick fuck, and just ruined Basic Instinct as one of my best HS memories and favorite movies. :(

NOT COOL!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2867 on: March 24, 2022, 09:56:44 PM »
Actually, I don't need to wear a mask. I've worn one twice this entire pandemic, ChOAK. 😂

As soon as I told the police if they lay a hand on me over my not wearing a mask, I'll pull a knife on the spot and stab them to death, I got a written letter from the Thunder Bay Police Service that I am under no legal obligation to wear a mask.

ChOAK - why do you wear a mask while out in public? Do you have Covid?

❤️

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2868 on: March 24, 2022, 10:06:45 PM »
Yes that is true about Psaki, but you have to understand Mexicans and peeps from shitty countries have insanely strong immune systems.  The left wants them to bring whatever version of Covid they have here to kill off fat old whites, and who they think will vote for them in return for being allowed in.  Personally, I think it might work for a bit, but as they settle in I think most Hispanics will vote Republican.  I've dated a few.  Could never get out of any family gathering or holiday with any of them even to go to my own family....which was hard to argue as all of them knew I wasn't close to my family.  Their culture aside from the gangster side is very hard working...will put all pride aside to provide for family with any job they can get, very family oriented, conservative with money since they worked hard to earn it, and religious.  Those are all Republican values.......oh, and they are very anti-black and anti-gay which are not republican values, but the left sure pushes both.

Hmm...interesting information...another Getbigger said that Hispanics have "stepped up", and are not acting as unruly regarding social issues, like BLM riots, and are integrating more, in that respect.

I think you are right about the immune systems of Hispanics, but that might be environmental, rather than genetic [being exposed to more filth and building a stronger immune system that way, rather than a genetic component].

If I'm right about that, there immune systems will even out with Whites, as they integrate into the developed world.

I think you may be right about the Democrat Party wanting to kill old Whites. That's such a dick thing to do. But even if they aren't doing that, they are DEFINITELY importing voters.

Here's something one of my friends told me:

Our Powers That Be are keeping the Black population steady, at 13%. Yet the White population is declining, and the Hispanic population is rising. That means [he said] that they want a group that they can control and get cheaper labour out of, but they don't want Blacks for that purpose, because they are hard to control socially [that's not necessarily an insult - I just mean, Hispanics are less likely to riot, while still providing cheap labour for the elites].

I looked into your comment and Hispanics having Republican values, and the numbers - while not as high as your post would suggest - are a lot higher than I thought:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/have-latinos-really-moved-toward-the-republican-party/

^ 56% Democrat...I was thinking more like 70%...maybe even high 70's...

Also, I think you are right about other values Hispanics have...like anti-LGBT views.  ;D Possibly the result of higher levels of Catholicism.

Great post. You have me something to think about [I don't say that often].

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2869 on: March 24, 2022, 10:17:21 PM »
Whoever made that bottom meme is a sick fuck, and just ruined Basic Instinct as one of my best HS memories and favorite movies. :(

NOT COOL!

That was from your favourite movie? Nice!

The most paused moment in cinema history!  ;D

PS - sorry about that!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2870 on: March 24, 2022, 10:25:10 PM »
❤️

It's not oppression - I'm not fucking wearing a mask for the same reason you wouldn't wear a MAGA hat, if it was asked of you, because:

[1] Neither prevents the spread of Covid.
[2] Both are POLITICAL STATEMENTS.

Masks are the shit-lib version of the MAGA hat, and I'm not a part of your cult. Wearing a mask is a VISUAL REMINDER of a pandemic that most of the population doesn't give a shit about. And the only reason why Covid mandates are continuing is because people think most people agree with them because of FORCED MASKING.

Now that masks are off in Ontario, soon we will see only 15-25% of morons in your cult wearing them. Others will then know that no one gives a shit about Covid, and that will allow all of us to MOVE ON, because 75-85% of by the population is not going to allow 15-25% of the population to bully us, and push us around.

Masks did nothing but make people who didn't have Covid breathe in bacteria while promoting hysteria, and keeping this charade going.

Now people will be able to visually see that no one gives a shit about this hyped pandemic, and it will be impossible for Canadian politicians to bring mandates back, no matter how many new bullshit scare-iants the media doles out.

Enjoy watching this narrative die.

Masks came off on MONDAY in Ontario, and 50% of people immediately stopped wearing them, including students.

The school board voted to bring masks back, but got shut down by the health unit:

https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/public-school-board-asks-health-unit-to-extend-mask-mandate-5153580

And yet, 50% of students stopped wearing masks, immediately:

https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/thunder-bay-students-and-teachers-respond-cautiously-to-the-end-of-the-mask-mandate-5181543

https://www.facebook.com/374177070162/posts/10158157831070163/

😆😆😆

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2871 on: March 25, 2022, 01:07:00 AM »
It's not oppression - I'm not fucking wearing a mask for the same reason you wouldn't wear a MAGA hat, if it was asked of you, be CC because:

[1] Neither prevents the spread of Covid.
[2] Both are POLITICAL STATEMENTS.

Masks are the shit-lib version of the MAGA hat, and I'm not a part of your cult. Wearing a mask is a VISUAL REMINDER of a pandemic that most of the population doesn't give a shit about. And the only reason why Covid mandates are continuing is because people think most people agree with them because of FORCED MASKING.

1. great post
2. oaks pretty retarded

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2872 on: March 25, 2022, 04:50:34 AM »
Disgusting fat pig. I hope he dies.

LOL. 😂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2873 on: March 25, 2022, 04:52:13 AM »
Jesus Christ look at the fucking state of that worthless fat sack of absolute shit

LOL!!!!

😂😂😂

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #2874 on: March 25, 2022, 05:26:10 AM »
❤️

That right  oak. Keep wearing that mask. It's just 'a little' oppression.  A little oppression never hurt anybody.

LOL! You cuck. You beta male. Strap your oppression around  your face and shut the fuckup already. Remember its not that much oppression so its o.k.

What a stupid ho.