Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197146 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #2875 on: March 25, 2022, 05:40:21 AM »
In my area all the liberal idiots are still all masked up 

It's not oppression - I'm not fucking wearing a mask for the same reason you wouldn't wear a MAGA hat, if it was asked of you, because:

[1] Neither prevents the spread of Covid.
[2] Both are POLITICAL STATEMENTS.

Masks are the shit-lib version of the MAGA hat, and I'm not a part of your cult. Wearing a mask is a VISUAL REMINDER of a pandemic that most of the population doesn't give a shit about. And the only reason why Covid mandates are continuing is because people think most people agree with them because of FORCED MASKING.

Now that masks are off in Ontario, soon we will see only 15-25% of morons in your cult wearing them. Others will then know that no one gives a shit about Covid, and that will allow all of us to MOVE ON, because 75-85% of by the population is not going to allow 15-25% of the population to bully us, and push us around.

Masks did nothing but make people who didn't have Covid breathe in bacteria while promoting hysteria, and keeping this charade going.

Now people will be able to visually see that no one gives a shit about this hyped pandemic, and it will be impossible for Canadian politicians to bring mandates back, no matter how many new bullshit scare-iants the media doles out.

Enjoy watching this narrative die.

Masks came off on MONDAY in Ontario, and 50% of people immediately stopped wearing them, including students.

The school board voted to bring masks back, but got shut down by the health unit:

https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/public-school-board-asks-health-unit-to-extend-mask-mandate-5153580

And yet, 50% of students stopped wearing masks, immediately:

https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/thunder-bay-students-and-teachers-respond-cautiously-to-the-end-of-the-mask-mandate-5181543

https://www.facebook.com/374177070162/posts/10158157831070163/

😆😆😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2876 on: March 25, 2022, 05:56:57 AM »
In my area all the liberal idiots are still all masked up

What?! I had no idea that any geographical region ON EARTH had a higher concentration of dumb libs than where I am in Ontario.  ???

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #2877 on: March 25, 2022, 06:46:48 AM »
Actually, I don't need to wear a mask. I've worn one twice this entire pandemic, ChOAK. 😂

As soon as I told the police if they lay a hand on me over my not wearing a mask, I'll pull a knife on the spot and stab them to death, I got a written letter from the Thunder Bay Police Service that I am under no legal obligation to wear a mask.

ChOAK - why do you wear a mask while out in public? Do you have Covid?

You seem very tense Matt. You should take a vacation.

Oh wait….you’re not allowed to.

😆😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2878 on: March 25, 2022, 07:02:36 AM »
Spot on!

❤️

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2879 on: March 25, 2022, 07:40:37 AM »
Spot on!

❤️

Ofag and Hillary both got rona remember?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2880 on: March 25, 2022, 07:53:15 AM »
You seem very tense Matt. You should take a vacation.

Oh wait….you’re not allowed to.

😆😆😆😆

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you appear to sort of take joy out of your fellow citizens having their rights taken away for not signing up to be part of a global human medical trial, even if they actually have Covid, and have provable natural immunity, which is actually stronger than 2-dose vaccination which wanes to no protection after around four months?

Actually...I wasn't really planning on traveling again. If I were to do so, it would just be to leave Canada for good. If it comes that, I'll have to figure that out when the time comes.

As far as I know, Canada is the only developed nation that doesn't allow people to travel without being vaccinated. Utter global embarrassment caused by Crime Minister Blackface.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2881 on: March 25, 2022, 07:55:33 AM »
Spot on!

❤️

Yeah, because so many people are dying, right ChOAK?

J. Daniels

• Getbig I
« Reply #2882 on: March 25, 2022, 08:07:19 AM »
Yeah, because so many people are dying, right ChOAK?

so what you're saying is that the masks restrictions worked.  imagine that?  SCIENCE!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2883 on: March 25, 2022, 08:23:37 AM »
so what you're saying is that the masks restrictions worked.  imagine that?  SCIENCE!!

masks dont and never worked.   

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2884 on: March 25, 2022, 08:24:51 AM »

Exactly.

Matt can’t grasp this point though.

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2885 on: March 25, 2022, 08:27:58 AM »

Of course they work.

You don’t think coughing and sneezing directly into someone’s face is bad?

It’s simple common sense.

🙄

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2886 on: March 25, 2022, 08:30:58 AM »

Lol.

Bro.

Pretend TEN TIMES as many people died:

9,820 of 23,716,553.
That's a 99.96% survived

Pretend ONE HUNDRED TIMES as many people died:

98,200 of 23,716,553.
That would mean 99.6% survived.

Let's pretend ONE THOUSAND TIMES as many people died:

982,000 of 23,716,553.
That would mean 95.9% survived.

Yes, that's right - even if ONE THOUSAND TIMES AS MANY PEOPLE DIED, you'd still have a 96% chance of being alive in this pandemic so far. Then considering that 100% of those who died in that age group had underlying illness, it means a staggering ZERO PERCENT of healthy Canadians under age 50 died.

So even a MILLION TIMES the spread would still be...ZERO PERCENT.

As for masks and restrictions working...when we put restrictions in place for a virus that causes no healthy people to die...get this...NO HEALTHY PEOPLE DIE!!

Nothing would have happened had we done NOTHING. So obviously doing SOMETHING would still result in...get this...NOTHING HAPPENING.

Do you grasp how low 982 deaths out of a population of over 23 MILLION is?

Do you have ANY pause for thought to grasp that if you are under 50 with no health conditions that you literally have a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE OF DYING?

Zero percent is a pretty low risk, J. Daniels.

Here's a question:

Do you know EVEN ONE PERSON if your state, county, or where ever you are who is under 50 and healthy who died?

Even ONE.

NAME ONE.

Yeah...the threat of this virus was THAT exaggerated. To the point that you virtually have 0% chance of dying if you are under 65, not severely obese, and have no health conditions.

Furthermore, did you know that lockdowns caused by TEN TIMES as many additional drug overdose deaths in Canada than who died from the virus?

For example, Sweden did NOTHING, and have 2.1x as many virus deaths, but no additional drug overdoses, and no additional debt caused by Covid [currently just over ONE TRILLION DOLLARS in Canada].

So if you take into consideration that Canada had half as many Covid deaths as Sweden, but 29,227 ADDITIONAL combined overdose deaths, suicides, and other deaths last year from people not being able to get cancer screenings because of these restrictions, that actually MORE PEOPLE DIED than had we done absolutely nothing, like Sweden did?

Do you think it's rational health policy to put in place restrictions that cause excess deaths to go up by over 50?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2887 on: March 25, 2022, 08:41:35 AM »
Exactly.

Matt can’t grasp this point though.

🙄

How often does that happen - wear your face diaper forever?   Is that what you want? 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2888 on: March 25, 2022, 08:41:59 AM »
Top comment yet again! Comment #2,900!!

Reminder for ChOAK:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2889 on: March 25, 2022, 08:59:09 AM »
Of course they work.

You don’t think coughing and sneezing directly into someone’s face is bad?

It’s simple common sense.

🙄

Do you get that putting masks on 1,000 people, 999 of whom DO NOT have Covid, that you're only getting an 85% reduction in spread from ONE person IF that person is wearing a properly fitting N-95 mask by 3M, with 999 other healthy people doing NOTHING but breathing in bacteria and additional carbon dioxide? And this result is even worse if people are wearing cloth masks which are useless, and wearing them improperly. In the cases of men with beards, the limited seal on the mask is essentially broken completely.

Do you understand that? That having a beard effectively reduces mask efficacy to ZERO? In light of that, wouldn't it MAKE SENSE to explain to people that wearing masks with a beard does NOTHING? So shouldn't we have banned beards, or given mask exemptions to people who have beards, since they ruined the seal completely for a mask that is already highly ineffective?

Shouldn't we have at least mandated and distributed proper N-95 masks?

Shouldn't we have only told SICK PEOPLE to wear masks, because in order to pass a virus, YOU NEED TO HAVE THAT VIRUS IN THE FIRST PLACE? So why were we making healthy people wear masks?

And what about people reusing the same filthy mask over and over because they didn't care and only complied because they were made to?

Twice last summer, I drove friends to buy liquor/beer [at the LCBO, and Safeway], and in both cases, they had no mask and asked me if I did. I never wear masks, but had a used one in my glove box, and handed it to them.

Do you think that's good public health policy? Getting people to wear filthy pieces of shit just because they are forced to?

That's why the data on masks all show they did NOTHING - because when masking is mandatory, stuff like that happens, and negates what LITTLE benefits there is to masking anyway.

The studies on masks are clear - they don't work. Masks are just a visual reminder of a pandemic, to make everyone think people are scared, and to empower people like you who want pandemic restrictions to continue forever. Now that masking is optional in Ontario, people will see that no one gives a shit, and politicians won't be able to reignite hyped pandemic fear, because now we can ALL PLAINLY SEE how many people don't give a shit and aren't worried about a 99.9% survivable cold strain.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2890 on: March 25, 2022, 09:09:32 AM »
How many litres of shit are waiting for ChOak in the bedpans?

Quite a few, actually.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #2891 on: March 25, 2022, 09:26:53 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2893 on: March 25, 2022, 09:44:11 AM »

…….said NO Medical Doctor ever.

😎

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2894 on: March 25, 2022, 09:45:05 AM »
…….said NO Medical Doctor ever.

😎

The same quacks who advocated for a shot to people under 12 yo despite is being worthless per the NYT,.    F off drug pusher. 

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2895 on: March 25, 2022, 09:57:35 AM »
Lol.

Bro.

Pretend TEN TIMES as many people died:

9,820 of 23,716,553.
That's a 99.96% survived

Pretend ONE HUNDRED TIMES as many people died:

98,200 of 23,716,553.
That would mean 99.6% survived.

Let's pretend ONE THOUSAND TIMES as many people died:

982,000 of 23,716,553.
That would mean 95.9% survived.

Yes, that's right - even if ONE THOUSAND TIMES AS MANY PEOPLE DIED, you'd still have a 96% chance of being alive in this pandemic so far. Then considering that 100% of those who died in that age group had underlying illness, it means a staggering ZERO PERCENT of healthy Canadians under age 50 died.

So even a MILLION TIMES the spread would still be...ZERO PERCENT.

As for masks and restrictions working...when we put restrictions in place for a virus that causes no healthy people to die...get this...NO HEALTHY PEOPLE DIE!!

Nothing would have happened had we done NOTHING. So obviously doing SOMETHING would still result in...get this...NOTHING HAPPENING.

Do you grasp how low 982 deaths out of a population of over 23 MILLION is?

Do you have ANY pause for thought to grasp that if you are under 50 with no health conditions that you literally have a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE OF DYING?

Zero percent is a pretty low risk, J. Daniels.

Here's a question:

Do you know EVEN ONE PERSON if your state, county, or where ever you are who is under 50 and healthy who died?

Even ONE.

NAME ONE.

Yeah...the threat of this virus was THAT exaggerated. To the point that you virtually have 0% chance of dying if you are under 65, not severely obese, and have no health conditions.

Furthermore, did you know that lockdowns caused by TEN TIMES as many additional drug overdose deaths in Canada than who died from the virus?

For example, Sweden did NOTHING, and have 2.1x as many virus deaths, but no additional drug overdoses, and no additional debt caused by Covid [currently just over ONE TRILLION DOLLARS in Canada].

So if you take into consideration that Canada had half as many Covid deaths as Sweden, but 29,227 ADDITIONAL combined overdose deaths, suicides, and other deaths last year from people not being able to get cancer screenings because of these restrictions, that actually MORE PEOPLE DIED than had we done absolutely nothing, like Sweden did?

Do you think it's rational health policy to put in place restrictions that cause excess deaths to go up by over 50?

LOL

You’ve provided NO evidence here that masks aren’t helpful.

🙄

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2896 on: March 25, 2022, 10:10:15 AM »
The same quacks who advocated for a shot to people under 12 yo despite is being worthless per the NYT,.    F off drug pusher.

But Soul Crusher - look at at all these Canadian children under age 12 who died with Covid...

...all 24 of them:

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #2897 on: March 25, 2022, 10:31:34 AM »
LOL

You’ve provided NO evidence here that masks aren’t helpful.

🙄

HTH ->

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2898 on: March 25, 2022, 10:33:52 AM »
I saw some nimrod this morning driving all alone on his car with a mask on.....................C LOWN WORLD Inc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2899 on: March 25, 2022, 10:53:41 AM »
I saw some nimrod this morning driving all alone on his car with a mask on.....................C LOWN WORLD Inc.

You should see it in NYC - at least 65% are still all masked up outside