Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197019 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3250 on: April 04, 2022, 11:20:32 PM »
Nah, there won't be any more mandated shots, they couldn't do it with the booster and that's why it wasn't mandated (at least in the US).  They knew that the compliance for the booster would be much less than for the original vaccine in the order of something like less than 50% v. over 70%ish.  They recommended but didn't require it in the same way as the original shot. 

And now much much more has come out about how it's all bullshit and a pandemic of the very old, obese, co-morbid, etc.  Matt's figures clearly show how it was all obvious statistical manipulation and not really a threat to the overwhelming majority.

And people are much more entrenched now in their positions and far fewer are trusting the media and institutional expert class.  Possible, yes, but I think much much more unlikely now, especially in the short term without bodies dropping in the streets.

Western Australia is probably at covid zenith at the moment. Combine that with the unparalleled capacity for compliance of the Australian populace... they'll mandate #4.

I'm tribeless, like always. I'm on shot #0 but I like my mask. As I've mentioned before, it's a Sundstrom silicon with a P3 filter and data from the reputable Swedish manufacturer demonstrating that it stops viruses. It's a sensible control measure but antivaxxers hate me for it and I get all kinds of hardass glares from people even though there's a better than 95% chance they took the shots, lol.

I guess there's supposed to be some contradiction in being a masked antivaxxer. Way I see it, I'll choose what I think works. And it's not on anyone else to protect me. I've got my excellent mask on. They can be as sick as they want.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3251 on: April 05, 2022, 07:48:30 AM »
If everyone had gotten vaccinated in the first place COVID would have been under control long ago.

🙄

But there is no way you can prove such an outrageous claim Lolol. Just because you repeat something over and over does not make it true.

Here, now eat this.

https://newspunch.com/three-fully-jabbed-top-cyclists-suffer-major-heart-attacks-two-dead-doctors-baffled/

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3252 on: April 05, 2022, 07:51:25 AM »
But there is no way you can prove such an outrageous claim Lolol. Just because you repeat something over and over does not make it true.

Here, now eat this.

https://newspunch.com/three-fully-jabbed-top-cyclists-suffer-major-heart-attacks-two-dead-doctors-baffled/
Three Fully Jabbed Top Cyclists Suffer Major Heart Attacks, Two Dead – Doctors Baffled know it was the vaccine but will lose their jobs if they say so
fixed

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3253 on: April 05, 2022, 07:52:51 AM »
Oaks a scared libturd.

Probably pulls his pud using rubber-gloves and masked-up.  ::)

Epic retard...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3254 on: April 05, 2022, 07:56:16 AM »
If everyone had gotten vaccinated in the first place COVID would have been under control long ago.

🙄

Is that why Gibraltar has a >99% vaccination, and more cases Dthan ever?

Canada had 15,569 Covid deaths in 2020, and 14,473 Covid deaths in 2021. And that's with an 83% vaccination rate for the entire Canadian population.

So, no - vaccines will not end Covid at all. Furthermore, it's just a flu, so was never worth worrying about.

Thunder Bay has 22 ICU beds, and at the pandemic peak, only 26-27 were full, lol. So we needed five beds. Big deal! Meanwhile, the Canadian government REDUCED beds during the pandemic! Pathetic!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3255 on: April 05, 2022, 07:57:15 AM »
Oaks a scared libturd.

Probably pulls his pud using rubber-gloves and masked-up.  ::)

Epic retard...

He's afraid of a virus with a 99.9% survival rate for healthy people.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3256 on: April 05, 2022, 08:01:16 AM »
He's afraid of a virus with a 99.9% survival rate for healthy people.

But he has no right being afraid for everyone else, because we truly know he couldn't give a shit about anyone but himself. This is what baffles me.

thebrink

• Getbig V

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3258 on: April 05, 2022, 08:07:39 AM »
But he has no right being afraid for everyone else, because we truly know he couldn't give a shit about anyone but himself. This is what baffles me.

If he cared about people, he would be concerned with the fact that Canada had 43,700 excess deaths last year, only 14,473 of which were Covid. The rest were drug overdoses in lockdown, missed cancer screenings, and suicides. Not to mention, 10,000 restaurant owners alone lost their businesses, and Canada has gone into a TRILLION DOLLARS in debt over this.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3259 on: April 05, 2022, 08:15:24 AM »

Excellent point Brink. In fact we know he relishes the misfortune of those that don't abide by his sick docturine.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3260 on: April 05, 2022, 08:24:29 AM »
Excellent point Brink. In fact we know he relishes the misfortune of those that don't abide by his sick docturine.

He's truly a twisted individual. Any psychologist would have a heyday with him

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3261 on: April 05, 2022, 08:33:52 AM »

Why.

Because I’m vaccinated.

🙄

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3262 on: April 05, 2022, 08:37:14 AM »

Bet he has dyed his hair yellow and blue for Ukraine! His facebook profile pic either got Ukrainian flag or the 'I've had my covid vaccine' stamp.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3263 on: April 05, 2022, 08:38:27 AM »
TOP SPOT!!!!

😎😎

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3264 on: April 05, 2022, 08:39:43 AM »
Why.

Because I’m vaccinated.

🙄

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3265 on: April 05, 2022, 08:41:29 AM »
Why.

Because I’m vaccinated.

🙄

No because of your sick vile behavior against people who are not. You may be a sociopath.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3266 on: April 05, 2022, 08:42:11 AM »
Why.

Because I’m vaccinated.

🙄

I don't care if you have 1000 covid jabs, your body your choice just please grant others the same choice.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3267 on: April 05, 2022, 08:43:48 AM »
Bet he has dyed his hair yellow and blue for Ukraine! His facebook profile pic either got Ukrainian flag or the 'I've had my covid vaccine' stamp.

Yes, he supports the current thing.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3268 on: April 05, 2022, 08:47:14 AM »
I bet he has a crush on tranny swim cheat Lia Thomas and thinks it is O so brave.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3269 on: April 05, 2022, 09:49:41 AM »
I don't care if you have 1000 covid jabs, your body your choice just please grant others the same choice.

Should mass murderers be given the CHOICE to kill people.

🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3270 on: April 05, 2022, 09:52:29 AM »
Should mass murderers be given the CHOICE to kill people.

🙄

Everyone has the choice to kill people

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3271 on: April 05, 2022, 09:58:34 AM »
Everyone has the choice to kill people

True.

Just like everyone has the right not to get vaccinated. (At least in Canada)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3272 on: April 05, 2022, 10:24:33 AM »
TOP SPOT!!!!

😎😎

Damnit, you beat me to it!! 😆😆😆

True.

Just like everyone has the right not to get vaccinated. (At least in Canada)

You can still spread it even with the vaccine. It probably only reduces spread by 30%.

You also see 10x to 100x as many people as me. So you would be more likely to spread it.

What gives you the right to work your job? Shouldn't you quit your job, so that you don't put people at risk?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3273 on: April 05, 2022, 10:43:06 AM »
Damnit, you beat me to it!! 😆😆😆

You can still spread it even with the vaccine. It probably only reduces spread by 30%.

You also see 10x to 100x as many people as me. So you would be more likely to spread it.

What gives you the right to work your job? Shouldn't you quit your job, so that you don't put people at risk?

X2

It's not about logic and caring for people like he'd like us to believe, that's just a front. It's really about dominance. Liberals have some sort of Hitler gene that makes them want control and to dominate others , passive aggressively.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3274 on: April 05, 2022, 10:50:14 AM »
If he cared about people, he would be concerned with the fact that Canada had 43,700 excess deaths last year, only 14,473 of which were Covid. The rest were drug overdoses in lockdown, missed cancer screenings, and suicides. Not to mention, 10,000 restaurant owners alone lost their businesses, and Canada has gone into a TRILLION DOLLARS in debt over this.

So over double the amount of Excess deaths Not Due TO The China Virus !!
And SillyBollocks still goes on about how bad the Virus is.
FFS just who Fucked up in the Head is he.

He's playing at Being this stupid & clearly likes Being Humiliated & verbally abused
He's a Cuckold.