Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 196911 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3475 on: April 11, 2022, 07:54:58 PM »
Wow.

Another inappropriate post.

I’ll be reporting this to Ron.

🙁

Are you for real? You’re going to tattle to Ron? What kind of man does that? Lol  That sht is funny man. 
You aren’t a doctor or even a licensed nurse (LPN) - and you do not have a business in the healthcare industry. Are you going to be honest and let everyone know what it is that you do that you consider a “healthcare professional?” Or should someone else do that for you?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3476 on: April 11, 2022, 07:56:03 PM »
Of course there’s thousands of rules that we already have to follow but you’re ok with those?

Just no masks?

🙄

I. DON'T. HAVE. COVID.

Therefore, I can't SPREAD COVID, since I don't have it.

Do you not understand that in order to spread a virus, you need to HAVE IT?

People will not give up their rights if they don't see a reason for it.

As Never1AShow said, it will take another generation before they can pull this scam again.

Not enough people are buying it - only 48% of Canadians got their boosters:

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3477 on: April 11, 2022, 07:57:42 PM »
I. DON'T. HAVE. COVID.

Therefore, I can't SPREAD COVID, since I don't have it.

Do you not understand that in order to spread a virus, you need to HAVE IT?

People will not give up their rights if they don't see a reason for it.

As Never1AShow said, it will take another generation before they can pull this scam again.

Not enough people are buying it - only 48% of Canadians got their boosters:

You didn’t answer my question.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3478 on: April 11, 2022, 08:02:07 PM »
Of course there’s thousands of rules that we already have to follow but you’re ok with those?

Just no masks?

🙄

We didn't follow the guidelines he stated. Ontario DID "let things rip" - and there were no 20,000 ICU admissions.

So he was completely wrong.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3479 on: April 11, 2022, 08:04:05 PM »
You didn’t answer my question.

Many laws, I agree with.

I will not wear a mask if I have Covid.

If I have Covid, I will stay home. But as long as I am Covid-negative, I will not wear a mask.

The biggest part of this scam carrying on was getting people who are not sick to wear masks.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3480 on: April 11, 2022, 08:05:45 PM »
They are not, but are strongly recommended.

I still require them at my business though.

What type of business?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3481 on: April 11, 2022, 08:10:01 PM »

Are you for real? You’re going to tattle to Ron? What kind of man does that? Lol  That sht is funny man. 
You aren’t a doctor or even a licensed nurse (LPN) - and you do not have a business in the healthcare industry. Are you going to be honest and let everyone know what it is that you do that you consider a “healthcare professional?” Or should someone else do that for you?

It was a joke.

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3482 on: April 11, 2022, 08:11:06 PM »
Many laws, I agree with.

I will not wear a mask if I have Covid.

If I have Covid, I will stay home. But as long as I am Covid-negative, I will not wear a mask.

The biggest part of this scam carrying on was getting people who are not sick to wear masks.

So you only follow the laws you agree with?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3483 on: April 11, 2022, 08:12:00 PM »
What type of business?

Two years ago I’d have no problem saying.

Now. Not so much.

🙁

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3484 on: April 11, 2022, 08:14:01 PM »
Two years ago I’d have no problem saying.

Now. Not so much.

🙁

You can’t because it would reveal just how much of a healthcare professional you are NOT. Should I fill everyone in?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3485 on: April 11, 2022, 09:35:24 PM »

By and large, I agree with most laws.

I smoked marijuana 18 times between 2005-2013 [and I hated it.

I didn't agree with marijuana laws.

But overwhelmingly, I agree with most laws.

If the law requires you to never leave your home, and stay in a HAZMAT suit while at home, would you follow it? I wouldn't.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3486 on: April 11, 2022, 09:46:43 PM »
By and large, I agree with most laws.

I smoked marijuana 18 times between 2005-2013 [and I hated it.

I didn't agree with marijuana laws.

But overwhelmingly, I agree with most laws.

If the law requires you to never leave your home, and stay in a HAZMAT suit while at home, would you follow it? I wouldn't.

There’s some people that don’t agree that you can’t rob your neighbor at gun point.

Are you ok if they don’t follow this law?

Is the law just a way for the government to control people?

How is this different from the government mandating people to wear masks?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3487 on: April 11, 2022, 09:51:12 PM »
There’s some people that don’t agree that you can’t rob your neighbor at gun point.

Because I can't give anyone Covid if I don't have it.

I'd be fine mandating masks to the 1 in 1,000 people who have it. Though we never did that for the flu.

But I'd be fine with actual sick people being made to wear masks.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3488 on: April 11, 2022, 11:39:24 PM »

if you think armed robbery is the same as someone not wearing a paper mask then you are beyond help

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3489 on: April 12, 2022, 12:07:25 AM »
if you think armed robbery is the same as someone not wearing a paper mask then you are beyond help

It disturbs me that this man would essentially put me on lifetime house arrest for not taking a vaccine for a virus that I have natural immunity for. It's like what Ronald Reagan once said - we are just one generation away from losing our freedoms forever.

I hope things are ok over on your side of the ocean, joswift.

As for Canada - another one bites the dust:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3490 on: April 12, 2022, 12:22:58 AM »
It disturbs me that this man would essentially put me on lifetime house arrest for not taking a vaccine for a virus that I have natural immunity for. It's like what Ronald Reagan once said - we are just one generation away from losing our freedoms forever.

Taiwan are enforcing strict lockdowns again, people are being seperated from their children and put in internment camps

they have had a grand total of 854 deaths
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4503212

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3491 on: April 12, 2022, 12:26:16 AM »
Taiwan are enforcing strict lockdowns again, people are being seperated from their children and put in internment camps

they have had a grand total of 854 deaths
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4503212

I just noticed that a week or so ago, and now just now with your post.

Does China think we will copy them again?

This is a fool me once, fool me twice thing.

I guess they realized the propaganda in the West was dropping off, so they had to start it up again?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3492 on: April 12, 2022, 12:34:17 AM »
Asian countries are Tards.  ??? 8)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3493 on: April 12, 2022, 01:23:22 AM »

He's operating on :''If I have to wear a mask so should you. If i have to take the jab to keep my job so should you''. Most of the turds like him aren't afraid of the v1rus but want to enjoy the benefits of compliance and strip you off of them. Pure envy

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3494 on: April 12, 2022, 02:24:03 AM »
He's operating on :''If I have to wear a mask so should you. If i have to take the jab to keep my job so should you''. Most of the turds like him aren't afraid of the v1rus but want to enjoy the benefits of compliance and strip you off of them. Pure envy

Fuck...

But then, what else would he be thinking?

I HAD THIS VIRUS AND HAVE CONFIRMED NATURAL IMMUNITY. You could make an argument that natural immunity wanes, but so does flu immunity!

And I don't see people getting these risky mRNA vaccines [relatively to other vaccines] in perpetuity as long as the manufacturer indemnity clause is in place.

No one should be forced to get these vaccines, as long as such risk is present.

With risk must come choice.

kreator - I don't know about you, but it was hard for me to last so long without caving. Only because I desperately wanted to go back to my favourite gym.

I was prepared for a police standoff over this vaccine passport shit.

I want my Getbig friends to know that - in case I go missing from the boards.

I'm glad the mandates were dropped. I really needed my favourite gym.

I hope you didn't suffer too much in your neck of the woods.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3495 on: April 12, 2022, 02:28:51 AM »
Fuck...

But then, what else would he be thinking?

I HAD THIS VIRUS AND HAVE CONFIRMED NATURAL IMMUNITY. You could make an argument that natural immunity wanes, but so does flu immunity!

And I don't see people getting these risky mRNA vaccines [relatively to other vaccines] in perpetuity as long as the manufacturer indemnity clause is in place.

No one should be forced to get these vaccines, as long as such risk is present.

With risk must come choice.

kreator - I don't know about you, but it was hard for me to last so long without caving. Only because I desperately wanted to go back to my favourite gym.

I was prepared for a police standoff over this vaccine passport shit.

I want my Getbig friends to know that - in case I go missing from the boards.

I'm glad the mandates were dropped. I really needed my favourite gym.

I hope you didn't suffer too much in your neck of the woods.
I was the same over the masks on public transport, I saw a number of police on the ticket barriers checking people going through, I thought, this is it, Im going to jail, I was at my wits end with the shit.
I would have smacked the first one that asked me
Amazingly they didnt even ask me.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3496 on: April 12, 2022, 02:51:34 AM »
Had a GP disinterested in treating my 3yr old once he found out my wife is unvaccinated. He asked the question of her even though  the appointment  was for my son who had been coughing and needed prescription for an illness he was prescribed medication for only a year earlier.

This time he was prescribed chicken soup. Lucky I wasn't in the room, I would of asked him how many  guys fucked his wife before he started dating her. These pieces of work want to take my health choices personal as it doesn't fit their narrative, don't get pissy  when I start asking personal questions.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3497 on: April 12, 2022, 03:26:00 AM »
I was the same over the masks on public transport, I saw a number of police on the ticket barriers checking people going through, I thought, this is it, Im going to jail, I was at my wits end with the shit.
I would have smacked the first one that asked me
Amazingly they didnt even ask me.

I basically had to go through months of e-mailing and phoning the police [non-emergency line] to get it in writing that no police force would be used against me over the issue of masking.

Canada's laws are very similar to those in England, which essentially say: [1] exemptions are permitted, and [2] exemptions are private, and citizens are under no obligation to disclose them.

Does that mean anyone in Canada and England can claim exemptions without showing any evidence?

YES.

Under laws CURRENTLY on the books - yes. This is because health status is protected under medical privacy laws in both countries.

Period. End of.

I made it abundantly clear I had a legally binding exemption [autism - NOT that I had to disclose that], and that I wouldn't be wearing a mask until the laws change.

Luckily, the police backed down, and over half a year later gave me a written letter that my mask exemption would be respected. A few times, I had to show this letter, and once - a pizza restaurant employee STILL refused to respect it for several minutes, until I stood my ground and got served my take-out cash order.

It literally boggles my mind how much people are on board with this scam.

I heard in England, so many lawsuits piled up, that the government eventually backed down.

In Canada, mandates started getting dropped in rapid fire succession thanks to the trucker protests.

Hopefully this bollocks is over for good soon.

If the laws change - then fuck it. I'm not fighting this anymore. It's been exhausting doing so with the law on my side. It will be nigh on impossible if the laws change.

It's disturbing to me how close we all are to potentially living under authoritarianism.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3498 on: April 12, 2022, 03:33:56 AM »
Had a GP disinterested in treating my 3yr old once he found out my wife is unvaccinated. He asked the question of her even though  the appointment  was for my son who had been coughing and needed prescription for an illness he was prescribed medication for only a year earlier.

This time he was prescribed chicken soup. Lucky I wasn't in the room, I would of asked him how many  guys fucked his wife before he started dating her. These pieces of work want to take my health choices personal as it doesn't fit their narrative, don't get pissy  when I start asking personal questions.

You'd think these dumb shit doctors and nurses would have a grip on a virus that 99.9% of healthy people survive - if not 99.99% of healthy people. But no.

That question about your wife is simply none of his business, and he has zero authority to ask it. If the rules allow unvaccinated people into the hospital, that's all there is to it. He has no right to ask, just as police had no right to respond to a 9-1-1 call about me at a chain bookstore for not wearing a mask. Police uphold the law - they don't create it.

Likewise, doctors are bound by the policies of the hospital - making your wife's vaccination status none of his damn business.

Nice to know you and your family didn't cave to the pressure over being vaccinated. The booster rate is 48% in Canada, and I don't see this bullshit ever gaining momentum again. The con is up.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #3499 on: April 12, 2022, 03:49:44 AM »