Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197088 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3500 on: April 12, 2022, 03:59:10 AM »

Walter Williams - one of my favourite knee-gar economists.  ;D Up there with Thomas Sowell for sure. Jk - one of my favourite economists, period.  :)

I take for granted they are still alive - Sowell especially, who is 92 this year!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3501 on: April 12, 2022, 05:29:52 AM »
The Covid-19 scandal is the biggest hoax in history

Imagine the sheep who fell for this, LMAO.   ::)

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/social-relationships/a63817-the-covid-19-scandal-is-the-biggest-hoax-in-history

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3502 on: April 12, 2022, 05:33:00 AM »
The Worldwide Cover-up of Data to disguise the fact Covid-19 Vaccines cause VAIDS

https://sunnylanblog.wordpress.com/2022/02/17/pfizergate-scandal-the-worldwide-cover-up-of-data-to-disguise-the-fact-covid-19-vaccines-cause-vaids/

So according to the discoverer of Omicron, the chairperson of the South African Medical Association, Omicron is a mild form of the flu which did not cause hospitalization or require oxygen and was not an acute respiratory infection like Delta.

Of course this is not what the gene corrupting drug pushers want you to hear. So she went on to reveal that ‘European officials’ pressurized her to deny this truth.

I was told not to publicly state that it was a mild illness. I have been asked to refrain from making such statements and to say that it is a serious illness. I declined,”

Coetzee did not specify which officials told her to keep quiet. She did say that South African officials did not try to pressure her. She claimed that she was criticized by authorities in both the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.

Dr Coetzee explains…

“What I said at one point—because I was just tired of it—was: In South Africa, this is a mild illness, but in Europe, it is a very serious one. That’s what your politicians wanted to hear.”

COVITurdz, LOL    ::) ::) ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3503 on: April 12, 2022, 06:24:31 AM »
It disturbs me that this man would essentially put me on lifetime house arrest for not taking a vaccine for a virus that I have natural immunity for. It's like what Ronald Reagan once said - we are just one generation away from losing our freedoms forever.

I hope things are ok over on your side of the ocean, joswift.

As for Canada - another one bites the dust:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3504 on: April 12, 2022, 07:07:53 AM »

Being coerced into taking experimental medication violates my freedom.

Using your logic, maybe I should rape several women, but tell them they are better off than women in Ukraine who got blown up after being raped?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3505 on: April 12, 2022, 07:20:28 AM »
sure they are  ::) ::)

Just sitting around sewing in some blood-types.
You know the blood-types they probably dont even know.   ::) ::)

LOL

Libz  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3506 on: April 12, 2022, 07:25:14 AM »
sure they are  ::) ::)

Just sitting around sewing in some blood-types.
You know the blood-types they probably dont even know.   ::) ::)

LOL

Libz  :D
most people dont even know their own blood type

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3507 on: April 12, 2022, 07:38:12 AM »
most people dont even know their own blood type

LMAO.
Exactly.

I didn't even know mine until I was 20 or something. I had to get it for the army, I think. Either on recruitment [18] or something a bit later on. Via blood test.

Otherwise, I had no idea.

Haha, OAK just keeps spilling the fails. 😂😂

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3508 on: April 12, 2022, 07:47:39 AM »
So all of the marks who bought into the bullshit have to believe that the Chinese government is on the up and up too. Nothing else going on behind the scenes, right?

Shanghai's chaotic Covid lockdown puts other Chinese cities on edge - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/11/china/china-zero-covid-outbreaks-outlook-intl-hnk-mic/index.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3509 on: April 12, 2022, 07:54:29 AM »
Same principal. They’re printing a lot of money but don’t want to trigger inflation so they kill demand with restrictions.

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/article/3170530/china-floods-economy-stimulus-boost-growth-can-it-avoid-us-levels

While the PBOC resisted following the US Fed in enacting monetary easing at the start of the pandemic, it must now change course to meet its ambitious 2022 growth target of 5.5 per cent

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3510 on: April 12, 2022, 08:27:03 AM »
Being coerced into taking experimental medication violates my freedom.

Using your logic, maybe I should rape several women, but tell them they are better off than women in Ukraine who got blown up after being raped?

Great post!

You should tell that story to the police the next time they arrest you for not wearing a mask.

Enjoy the upcoming lock down moron!

😆😆😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3511 on: April 12, 2022, 08:36:49 AM »
Great post!

You should tell that story to the police the next time they arrest you for not wearing a mask.

😆😆😆

Lockdowns are for everyone?

Or do you mean gym lockdowns?

I won't be following it.

No one in my city has called the police's bluff so far. I will be the first.

There is no "vaccine passport" law in Canada.

Also, only 48% of Canadians have boosters. Even the Pharma companies admitted the vaccines wear off. So are they going to allow people to be have Vax passport privileges if they have two jabs? Even though two jabs don't offer protection?

If the vaccine passport is for three jabs, will 52% of the population be locked out?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3512 on: April 12, 2022, 12:05:50 PM »
Fuck you to Canada.   A pox upon you, you disgusting creature.  FOAD.  You drove down this road, you pay the gatekeeper.

Canada is full of these cultists and true conservatives aren't even allowed to leave the country to flee from these blowhard lemmings. Help!

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #3513 on: April 12, 2022, 01:40:46 PM »
Yet Another Paper Fails to Find that Masks Do Anything

A natural experiment in Catalonia is the latest piece of evidence that masking is a worthless intervention.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4046809

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3514 on: April 12, 2022, 06:09:23 PM »
Canada is full of these cultists and true conservatives aren't even allowed to leave the country to flee from these blowhard lemmings. Help!

I am sorry to hear this, brother.  Hopefully those twatlings will die off soon and Conservatives can take back their homeland!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3515 on: April 13, 2022, 11:03:46 AM »
The Worldwide Cover-up of Data to disguise the fact Covid-19 Vaccines cause VAIDS

https://sunnylanblog.wordpress.com/2022/02/17/pfizergate-scandal-the-worldwide-cover-up-of-data-to-disguise-the-fact-covid-19-vaccines-cause-vaids/

So according to the discoverer of Omicron, the chairperson of the South African Medical Association, Omicron is a mild form of the flu which did not cause hospitalization or require oxygen and was not an acute respiratory infection like Delta.

Of course this is not what the gene corrupting drug pushers want you to hear. So she went on to reveal that ‘European officials’ pressurized her to deny this truth.

I was told not to publicly state that it was a mild illness. I have been asked to refrain from making such statements and to say that it is a serious illness. I declined,”

Coetzee did not specify which officials told her to keep quiet. She did say that South African officials did not try to pressure her. She claimed that she was criticized by authorities in both the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.

Dr Coetzee explains…

“What I said at one point—because I was just tired of it—was: In South Africa, this is a mild illness, but in Europe, it is a very serious one. That’s what your politicians wanted to hear.”

I'm sharing that link in the Cedric McMillan thread now.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3516 on: April 13, 2022, 11:30:24 AM »

Dr Coetzee explains…

Yet the Vax Lot still wont hear or believe a single thing against their Beloved
Trial Experimental Vaccine I wonder why that is.

Me I've frequently stated I could Be wrong about these T.E. Vaccines
If so I can go & have Them in a Few Years Time.

Strange that they can't admit there have been many adverse reactions already & Deaths due
To the Vaccines.  They just Bury their heads up their Arse & try to Ignore any & all they
don't like to Hear.  That in itself is highly Dubious Behaviour.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3517 on: April 13, 2022, 01:43:32 PM »

Hey OAK, tell us about yours muslim transformation !.

Do you plan to get 77 (or so) virgins in Ukraine ?.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3518 on: April 13, 2022, 01:50:40 PM »
Great post!

😆😆😆

Go F yourself! 

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3519 on: April 13, 2022, 02:43:33 PM »
Hey OAK, tell us about yours muslim transformation !.

Do you plan to get 77 (or so) virgins in Ukraine ?.

Oak is currently in quarantine undergoing diversity training

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3520 on: April 13, 2022, 03:16:51 PM »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-hospitals-virus-related-absences-1.6418471

600 COVID patient's in Ontario's ICU.

So much for the vaccine "not working".

🙄🙄

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3521 on: April 13, 2022, 06:11:31 PM »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-hospitals-virus-related-absences-1.6418471

600 COVID patient's in Ontario's ICU.

So much for the vaccine "not working".

🙄🙄

I think you need to learn how to read:

Days after the province's top doctor said Ontario might see up to 600 patients in intensive care during the ongoing sixth wave, hospitals say they're already feeling pressure as a result of staff absences due to the virus.

^ Absences due to the virus??

STAFF ARE BEING FORCED TO STAY HOME WHEN THEY AREN'T EVEN SICK! Just for triggering a faulty PCR test. And a whole bunch more were FIRED for being unvaccinated.

OH GEE, I WONDER WHY OUR HOSPITALS ARE STRAINED. LOL.

There are also 371 hospitals in Ontario. So that wouldn't even be TWO PEOPLE IN ICU PER HOSPITAL even if that prediction does pan out.

And on top of that - why did half of Canadian provinces REDUCE ICU CAPACITY  during the pandemic? It was to make it look like our hospitals were overwhelmed!

What utter garbage - and, IMO, criminal.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3522 on: April 13, 2022, 06:48:38 PM »
I think you need to learn how to read:

^ Absences due to the virus??

STAFF ARE BEING FORCED TO STAY HOME WHEN THEY AREN'T EVEN SICK! Just for triggering a faulty PCR test. And a whole bunch more were FIRED for being unvaccinated.

OH GEE, I WONDER WHY OUR HOSPITALS ARE STRAINED. LOL.

There are also 371 hospitals in Ontario. So that wouldn't even be TWO PEOPLE IN ICU PER HOSPITAL even if that prediction does pan out.

And on top of that - why did half of Canadian provinces REDUCE ICU CAPACITY  during the pandemic? It was to make it look like our hospitals were overwhelmed!

What utter garbage - and, IMO, criminal.

Hospital beds aren’t the issue. The number of specialized ICU staff are the limiting factor.

Not surprised that you don’t understand this though as you don’t have ANY medical training.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3523 on: April 13, 2022, 06:53:31 PM »
Anyways……since I’m right (again).

I’ll call it a night.

😎

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3524 on: April 13, 2022, 10:12:40 PM »
Hospital beds aren’t the issue. The number of specialized ICU staff are the limiting factor.

Not surprised that you don’t understand this though as you don’t have ANY medical training.

Of course we need qualified staff.

So I support DOUBLING the salaries of healthcare professionals during this pandemic [tax-free] so that more come out to work.

Had we just done that and increased capacity, we would have spent less money on this garbage.  ::)

Anyway, are you saying you support the fact that provinces reduced ICU capacity during this pandemic?