Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197076 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3575 on: April 16, 2022, 03:31:47 PM »
Exactly.

People are so mathematically ILLITERATE, it's insane to me.

2,729 of 28,557,431 Canadians under age 60 have died of Covid so far. That's 1 in 10,464.  ::) Which means just over 99.99% survived, over TWO YEARS into this thing.

That means, it will take over 21,000 years for this virus to take out Canada's entire u-60 population. Some pandemic.  ::)

So much for 1 in 10,000 odds.

🙄🙄🙄

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3576 on: April 16, 2022, 03:43:25 PM »
Just spent a week in Santa Barbara. Very nice seaside city in California.

Went whale watching one day. 30-40 people were on the boat. One lady had two kids with her. They were the only three people wearing masks. Idiots.

A few times she spoke loudly to her brats reminding them to keep their masks on. She then asked our tour guide, “Are those large boats over there container ships?” The tour guide turned and looked where she was pointing. He paused…  looked again and said, “Ahh no mam. Those are oil drilling platforms.”  The oil drilling platforms look nothing like a container ship.

She was such a total idiot. Everyone laughed. I laughed the loudest.
a

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3577 on: April 16, 2022, 03:57:57 PM »
The odds of dying from COVID are 1 in 6.

What would dividing 3.62M by 6 give you?

🙄

There have been 3,620,000 Covid cases in Canada.

A 1 in 6 chance of death should have given us 603,333 deaths.

So why didn't that happen?

I thought you said there is a 1 in 6 chance of death?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3578 on: April 16, 2022, 03:59:48 PM »

it will be at least double that.
How many people had it and didnt even know or get tested?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3579 on: April 16, 2022, 04:11:17 PM »

Are you saying NONE of those people will die of COVID?

How do you know this?

Can you see into the future?

🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3580 on: April 16, 2022, 04:15:17 PM »

How do you know this?

🙄

no, what hes actually saying is that you cant dig half a hole and the only time you should ever go up a ladder is if its in a hole.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3581 on: April 16, 2022, 04:19:46 PM »
So much for 1 in 10,000 odds.

🙄🙄🙄

1 in 10,464 Canadians under age 60 have died of Covid so far.

2,729 deaths drawn from a population of 28,557,431.

Out of curiosity, do you know how to do long division, ChOAK?

28,556,431 ÷ 2,729 =  ??? ??? ???

Also - I see your hand, and I raise you one Vaxxtard!

https://thecovidblog.com/2022/02/28/jenny-porter-california-real-estate-worker-develops-multi-system-inflammatory-syndrome-two-days-after-pfizer-injection-now-bedridden-in-excruciating-pain/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3582 on: April 16, 2022, 04:27:35 PM »

That's right - people have stopped testing because the hysteria has died down. Enough people are currently aware of the scam and no longer care.

I'm sure they will bring out a new scariant soon, but I don't see anyone giving a shit, frankly. At least I hope not. I'm going to lose my mind if I need to deal with one more police incident over some ****sucker calling 9-1-1 on me for not wearing a mask.

no, what hes actually saying is that you cant dig half a hole and the only time you should ever go up a ladder is if its in a hole.

ChOAK won't understand that expression.

ChOAK: why the fuck would we form public policy based on what COULD happen?

How fucking stupid is that?

So because Covid could POSSIBLY evolve to killing 50% of those who get it, we should deal with it as if it is that lethal right now?

Fuck that!

Fewer than 1 in 1,000 Canadians have died of Covid after TWO YEARS.

ALL OF YOUR METHODS TO CONTROL THIS VIRUS HAVE FAILED.

And have come at a MASSIVE economic cost!

Enough already!

https://odysee.com/@KatiadAbundancia:3/Un-Expert-t%C3%A9moigne-Dr-Roger-Hodkinson:a

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3583 on: April 16, 2022, 04:58:50 PM »

Yeah, the official number is 80 million infected.  But per Harvard/Yale/Stanford’s covidestimate, 80% of Americans have been infected.

264 million infections with an estimated 987 thousand deaths mean that 99.63% survive – and that’s ignoring age, comorbidities, fatness, etc.  The fat account for 720 thousand deaths (73%).

https://covidestim.org/

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3584 on: April 16, 2022, 05:05:03 PM »
😔

If those same people were unvaxxinated, do you think they should be bombed and taken by Putin?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3585 on: April 16, 2022, 05:08:43 PM »

How do you know this?

Yes.  You will die of...SchmoeVid, i.e., with some schmoe's wang inoculating your anus with toxic manbatter.  IOW, teh AIDS.

You deserve it.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3586 on: April 16, 2022, 05:19:13 PM »
Yes.  You will die of...SchmoeVid, i.e., with some schmoe's wang inoculating your anus with toxic manbatter.  IOW, teh AIDS.

You deserve it.

Lol

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3587 on: April 16, 2022, 05:44:14 PM »
That's right - people have stopped testing because the hysteria has died down. Enough people are currently aware of the scam and no longer care.

I'm sure they will bring out a new scariant soon, but I don't see anyone giving a shit, frankly. At least I hope not. I'm going to lose my mind if I need to deal with one more police incident over some ****sucker calling 9-1-1 on me for not wearing a mask.

ChOAK won't understand that expression.

ChOAK: why the fuck would we form public policy based on what COULD happen?

How fucking stupid is that?

So because Covid could POSSIBLY evolve to killing 50% of those who get it, we should deal with it as if it is that lethal right now?

Fuck that!

Fewer than 1 in 1,000 Canadians have died of Covid after TWO YEARS.

ALL OF YOUR METHODS TO CONTROL THIS VIRUS HAVE FAILED.

And have come at a MASSIVE economic cost!

Enough already!

https://odysee.com/@KatiadAbundancia:3/Un-Expert-t%C3%A9moigne-Dr-Roger-Hodkinson:a

😎

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3588 on: April 16, 2022, 07:13:15 PM »
Yeah, the official number is 80 million infected.  But per Harvard/Yale/Stanford’s covidestimate, 80% of Americans have been infected.

264 million infections with an estimated 987 thousand deaths mean that 99.63% survive – and that’s ignoring age, comorbidities, fatness, etc.  The fat account for 720 thousand deaths (73%).

https://covidestim.org/

So 0.37 x 0.27 of the deaths are directly OF Covid.

That's 0.0999%.

Meaning that over 99.9% survive.

And I don't think that data adjusts for age. I would say that primarily adjusts for comorbidities. The CDC said that 68 PERCENT of people dying of Covid had SIX OR MORE underlying conditions.

Six or more!

94% had 2-3, on average.

So that 73% doesn't even cover everything.

The 99.9%+ survival rate I calculated is not exactly random. You will see that the average age of those deaths is still 84 in the USA [as I said, I don't think the 73% figure you listed even includes age].

So we're talking about a virus that kills 1 in 1,000 people, with an average age of about 80? ::) Gee, sounds scary - about as scary as, you know, GETTING A FLU.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3589 on: April 16, 2022, 07:18:09 PM »
^ EDIT: I just noticed your figure adjusted for obesity only.

So...adjust what I said accordingly.

But never mind - the point is this virus is NOTHING like the original propaganda out of China would expect.

So 73% are extreme fat fucks.
68% have SIX OR MORE underlying diseases.

LMAO - six or more fucking health conditions? Who the fuck has six health conditions? I HAVE NEVER HAD A SINGLE HEALTH CONDITION, let alone six.

I've been to the hospital five times in my life. Twice was for stitches!

When you then consider that the average age of a Covid death globally is about 80, it begs the question:

Why would ANY person in average health who is under 65 even worth about this thing?

Like it or not, at some point between 40-65, we need to start worrying slightly...but is it worth destroying the economy over?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3590 on: April 16, 2022, 10:01:55 PM »
Just checking in- is the world population decimated by Covid19 yet? Or is it now being decimated by the mRNA vaccine? I can't keep up.

And I still think OAK and Matt are good people.

Oh Canada, We Sing For Thee starring Leisa Way ...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3591 on: April 16, 2022, 10:12:24 PM »
Just checking in- is the world population decimated by Covid19 yet? Or is it now being decimated by the mRNA vaccine? I can't keep up.

Thanks Hypertrophy. Same to you!

I like OAK too, but he derives joy from my rights being taken away, not grasping that revolutionaries like him are the first people executed by totalitarian regimes, so that their revolutionary energy gets snuffed out to prevent further revolutions.

He doesn't grasp that the mob will come for him after they come for me. Meanwhile, he is gleeful about my rights being trampled on in the process.

Regarding revolutionaries like OAK, even two of Stalin's Jewish stooges got their comeuppance toward the end of the Great Purge:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Yezhov

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_of_the_Anti-Soviet_%22Bloc_of_Rightists_and_Trotskyites%22

^ That's what OAK's future has in store for him if we go down the path he wants us to go down.

As for O' Canada...it's increasingly harder for me to support my SJW-ran country.  :-\

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3592 on: April 16, 2022, 10:24:17 PM »

Thanks man!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3593 on: April 16, 2022, 10:25:36 PM »
Thanks Hypertrophy. Same to you!

I like OAK too, but he derives joy from my rights being taken away, not grasping that revolutionaries like him are the first people executed by totalitarian regimes, so that their revolutionary energy gets snuffed out to prevent further revolutions.

He doesn't grasp that the mob will come for him after they come for me. Meanwhile, he is gleeful about my rights being trampled on in the process.

Regarding revolutionaries like OAK, even two of Stalin's Jewish stooges got their comeuppance toward the end of the Great Purge:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Yezhov

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_of_the_Anti-Soviet_%22Bloc_of_Rightists_and_Trotskyites%22

^ That's what OAK's future has in store for him if we go down the path he wants us to go down.

As for O' Canada...it's increasingly harder for me to support my SJW-ran country.  :-\

😆😆

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3594 on: April 16, 2022, 10:27:07 PM »
I hear you about rights being taken away. I am very vocal in my day to day life about such attempts. You'd be surprised what a loud "fuck off" does to these SJWs in public. and if they get in your grill, don't back down- press back even harder.

A lot of people have lost their spines. It just takes a few strong men to inspire the weak to stop this shit.

30+ Best Collection Of Winston Churchill Quotes - FunPulp

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3595 on: April 16, 2022, 10:28:51 PM »
ChOak is just playing stupid trolling semantic games with bad math, logic and data.

Never forget, ChOak would take your kids, send you to prison or a camp, confiscate your possessions and bank account and censor everything you said if you don't fall in line with what "medical professionals" (mall kiosk foot massaging bedpan changers) say you should do.  He's scum.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3596 on: April 16, 2022, 10:29:44 PM »
I hear you about rights being taken away. I am very vocal in my day to day life about such attempts. You'd be surprised what a loud "fuck off" does to these SJWs in public. and if they get in your grill, don't back down- press back even harder.

A lot of people have lost their spines. It just takes a few strong men to inspire the weak to stop this shit.

30+ Best Collection Of Winston Churchill Quotes - FunPulp

ChOakal Justice Warrior

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3597 on: April 16, 2022, 11:02:34 PM »
😆😆

Listen ChOAK:

I take my training fucking seriously. I was the 2017 u-80kg strongest man in Ontario. And now thanks to Covid gym closures, my training has been all fucked up, giving me a very narrow window to win Nationals, if I ever do [I'm 40 now].

Maybe 345 isn't a big bench for Getbig - but I also weigh 175.

Maybe you don't care about training, but I take my training very seriously. And I take being kept out of the gym very seriously.

The rest of the shit I'm banned from, I don't care about, including air travel. Although it's absolutely INSANE to me that unvaccinated Canadians can't even leave the country!

I will not be kept out of the gym. And there is NO LAW requiring Canadians to show vaccination status to enter businesses because this is PRIVATE PROTECTED MEDICAL INFORMATION.

That's why all these mandates, in the end, will eventually be revoked. And get this straight: immunity is a RELATIVE thing. Once enough Canadians stop living in fear [currently, only a MINORITY of Canadians are vaccinated, at 48%], the social and political will to hold up these illegal mandates will go away.

And like Never1AShow said - it could take a generation before this scam happens again.

One last question, ChOAK:

Why did Never1AShow never win a show?

😆😆😆

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3598 on: April 17, 2022, 12:23:55 AM »
^ EDIT: I just noticed your figure adjusted for obesity only.

So...adjust what I said accordingly.

But never mind - the point is this virus is NOTHING like the original propaganda out of China would expect.

So 73% are extreme fat fucks.
68% have SIX OR MORE underlying diseases.

LMAO - six or more fucking health conditions? Who the fuck has six health conditions? I HAVE NEVER HAD A SINGLE HEALTH CONDITION, let alone six.

I've been to the hospital five times in my life. Twice was for stitches!

When you then consider that the average age of a Covid death globally is about 80, it begs the question:

Why would ANY person in average health who is under 65 even worth about this thing?

Like it or not, at some point between 40-65, we need to start worrying slightly...but is it worth destroying the economy over?

Matt, to clarify, 73% of us are overweight, and that includes the obese.

We are 73% overweight and 43% obese.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3599 on: April 17, 2022, 12:35:38 AM »
The chance of dying from COVID is 1 in 6.

Debatable & That's IF you even get it - You Utter retard

Looks like you failed again Matt.

😎

You Fucking Complete Spastic The chances of Getting Cancer are 1 in 2 - You work out the death rate Shit for Brians.
- You're The Fucking Failure - Owned By Matt yet again