Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 196907 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3675 on: April 21, 2022, 05:44:07 PM »

OAK has a sense of humor- I can't hate on him.  Straw is just a miserable son of a bitch. Hanky is self absorbed but that comes with bodybuilding lol. And I have talked to Prime (no Homo). He got sick of the attacks on this board and will be off for quite a while- maybe permanently.

Thanks man!

Are we becoming friends?

😮

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3676 on: April 21, 2022, 05:47:16 PM »
This is Canada, not some corrupt war torn shithole like Ukraine you idiot. Why are you comparing the two? Is it because they're predominantly white countries? Is that how your tiny brain relates them? Do you think apartheid was fair discrimination you pompous loser?

Because Canada is not the horrible place that you claim it is.

It's time for you to appreciate that and stop acting like a "precious little snowflake" who's feelings have been hurt.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3677 on: April 21, 2022, 05:59:39 PM »

It's time for you to appreciate that and stop acting like a "precious little snowflake" who's feelings have been hurt.

When you can't go into a hospital to see your dying parents because of a personal medical decision your feelings have been hurt? Say what?  ???

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3678 on: April 21, 2022, 06:14:41 PM »

This charade has gone on long enough.  What a cuntlette.  Do the planet a favor and die by your own hand even if you feel that means masturbating yourself to deaf...'n' sheit.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3679 on: April 21, 2022, 06:18:47 PM »
When you can't go into a hospital to see your dying parents because of a personal medical decision your feelings have been hurt? Say what?  ???

Were you not allowed to see your parents in the hospital during the pandemic?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3680 on: April 21, 2022, 06:19:54 PM »

FOADS, halfling.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3681 on: April 21, 2022, 11:04:50 PM »

Dr. John Campbell [YouTube] wasn't allowed to see his dad while his dad was dying of Alzheimer's disease, because of the stupid mandates.

What's worse is that his dad had no idea what was going on. His son was one of the last people he remembered.

That's fair, in your fucked up mind?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3682 on: April 21, 2022, 11:23:19 PM »
Hey Matt.

I got some questions for you.

True story. Today I had one of the Freedom Convoy organizers for Manitoba come to my business today. We mandate masks because it is recommended for medical clinics to do so. I knew this guy would cause trouble so I told my staff not to ask him to wear a mask ahead of time. He did not wear a mask, nobody told him to wear a mask, nobody even said the word "mask" while he was in my business. On the way out he YELLED at my receptionist because she was wearing a mask. He told that her that she shouldn't be allowed to wear a mask and private businesses should not be allowed to have mask mandates because "Masks don't work! It says that on the box!" This is a 50 year old 300 lbs trucker YELLING at a 20 year old female receptionist.

I don't believe a word of this.

Most of us who don't wear masks don't give a shit if you want to wear the equivalent of dirty underwear on your face, and massively increase the amount of bacteria and carbon dioxide you breathe in - not to mention, micro-plastics and whatever else.

I put my foot down at people bullying ME into wearing a mask. As long as adherence to this bullshit is voluntary, I don't care what OTHER PEOPLE do.

Most people who don't want to wear masks feel the same way.

Do you endorse this gentleman's behavior? If you went to a private business and were NOT required to wear a mask would you YELL at people who wore masks?

Absolutely not.

To answer your other questions:

Do you believe people should have the freedom to wear a mask if they want to?

Of course. It's the shit-lib equivalent of a MAGA hat, and about equally effective in preventing the spread of Covid. It's on par with wearing an actual tinfoil hat, but that should be a person's personak choice.

Do you believe private businesses should have to freedom to set their own rules about mask use?

Businesses can set whatever rules that want for voluntary adoption. Such rules are governed by laws. Businesses do not set their own laws. Although being still a bit of a libertarian who believes strongly in private property rights, I'd be fine with businesses setting their own rules.

I'd just go to the businesses that don't require masks. The market could take care of this problem, IMO. The issue was never private businesses making these choices - it was the government forcing private businesses and private citizens to go along with this hysteria.

I don't care who wants to impose masks on me - the reality is, is that under current Canadian law, I am not required to wear a mask.

Nor was I EVER required, this entire pandemic.

If you don't like it - change the law.

Do you believe this Freedom Convoy organizer is really all about Freedom or is something more sinister going on with him?[/quote]

I don't believe your story happened, but now that our side [the fictional person you said came to your business, and me] has won [the side of freedom], he should just drop it.

Do I think anything more sinister is happening? What - like, him plotting a world that stops people from wearing masks?  ??? Maybe. If so, so what? Masking won't stop this pandemic anyway, in case you missed the past two years.

I do realize that is just one person, and he does not represent the entire Freedom Convoy movement.

Anyone who feels the need to get in your face when nothing was said to him, is being rude.

I don't believe that story happened, as none of us not in masks care if you want to wear one.

In fact, I find it hilarious that you are impeding your breathing all day when I'm sitting at home recovering from my workouts while watching TV on my big screen all day.  ;D

If you want to wear a mask - fine.

I won't be wearing one unless Canadian laws change. If I'm sick, I'll stay home. You know - like what we did for decades/centuries prior to Covid emerging.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3683 on: April 21, 2022, 11:28:31 PM »
@Oak - This is unrelated to your queries of Matt but here goes.  I just saw today that Moderna has tweaked the formula for their boosters to better suit the current variants.  I've had three doses of Pfizer.  The last being at the end of December.  When the time comes for my 4th dose do you think it would be wise for me to consider switching to Moderna?  Of course I'll also speak with my personal physician as well.  As for what happened at your office, I find that quite sad.  Kudos to you and your team for showing the class that you did.  Salaam my brother.

It saddens me that doctors are under pressure to be salesmen for Big in ways never before seen

We're supposed to be able to trust our doctors, but as far as I'm concerned, that's like asking a pharmaceutical ad executive to make health decisions for me.

I genuinely hope I never have to use healthcare services ever again.

I am unlikely to need any healthcare until I am at least 60. And it wouldn't surprise me if I make it much longer than that.

I just don't trust our system at all. It seems that their mandate just involves selling more drugs.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3684 on: April 22, 2022, 12:55:49 AM »
Hey Matt.

True story. Today I had one of the Freedom Convoy organizers for Manitoba come to my business today. We mandate masks because it is recommended for medical clinics to do so. I knew this guy would cause trouble so I told my staff not to ask him to wear a mask ahead of time. He did not wear a mask, nobody told him to wear a mask, nobody even said the word "mask" while he was in my business. On the way out he YELLED at my receptionist because she was wearing a mask. He told that her that she shouldn't be allowed to wear a mask and private businesses should not be allowed to have mask mandates because "Masks don't work! It says that on the box!" This is a 50 year old 300 lbs trucker YELLING at a 20 year old female receptionist.

I love how you try to frame this like it's those of us who want freedom are bothering YOU. It's YOUR SIDE who just shoved your ideology down everyone else's throat for the past two years.

No one on my side gives two shits if you stay locked up for the rest of your life. In fact, I'd be fine with it. I still worry about the economic loss associated with such a thing, but ultimately, if you want to lo k yourself away forever - do it. Just keep me out of your agenda. Let me live freely and go to the gym. I'll stay out of restaurants for the rest of my life. I just want gym access.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3685 on: April 22, 2022, 02:21:46 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/berniespofforth/status/1517076814199414784?fbclid=IwAR1fk6wjDxDZZH41hseLsl-56z7wwUwGzfnRK7g-LUusInK_Hyj-AhDadgY

These cvnts mean business with the NWO sh1t. Fake plandemic, fake jabs in order to establish NWO

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3686 on: April 22, 2022, 02:24:57 AM »
the video is from July 2021 when they still had covid passes on the agenda

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3687 on: April 22, 2022, 09:28:02 AM »
HAHAHAHHAHA!

Disposable menus
Social distancing
Curbside delivery
Mask
Hand sanitizer
Zoom meetings
Zoom schooling
Plastic barriers
Touchless drink dispensers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAANAHAHA!
a

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3688 on: April 22, 2022, 02:45:52 PM »
I love how you try to frame this like it's those of us who want freedom are bothering YOU. It's YOUR SIDE who just shoved your ideology down everyone else's throat for the past two years.

No one on my side gives two shits if you stay locked up for the rest of your life. In fact, I'd be fine with it. I still worry about the economic loss associated with such a thing, but ultimately, if you want to lo k yourself away forever - do it. Just keep me out of your agenda. Let me live freely and go to the gym. I'll stay out of restaurants for the rest of my life. I just want gym access.

Based on your response it's obvious that you support this gentleman.

Let's ignore the fact that a 50 year old man harassed my 20 year old female employee. (Disgusting!)

This person did not need to be vaccinated, was not required to wear a mask and did not have ANY public health orders to follow whatsoever. He had total "freedom". But he still wasn't happy. He wanted to control my business (a private business that receives NO public funding) and my employee.

As I have been claiming all along, the Freedom Convoy (and the COVID antivaxx movement) has nothing to do with "Freedom" it's all about power and control for selfish personal gain. This example proves it.

Respect to Trudeau for standing up to these "schoolyard bullies".

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3689 on: April 22, 2022, 03:38:44 PM »

Let's ignore the fact that a 50 year old man harassed my 20 year old female employee. (Disgusting!)

This person did not need to be vaccinated, was not required to wear a mask and did not have ANY public health orders to follow whatsoever. He had total "freedom". But he still wasn't happy. He wanted to control my business (a private business that receives NO public funding) and my employee.

As I have been claiming all along, the Freedom Convoy (and the COVID antivaxx movement) has nothing to do with "Freedom" it's all about power and control for selfish personal gain. This example proves it.

Sillybollocks - Go Fuck off to the Ukraine & Get owned by Russia. 😀👍🏻

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3690 on: April 23, 2022, 04:08:21 AM »

It didn't happen because you are making the story up.

But I don't support him.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3691 on: April 23, 2022, 07:27:07 AM »

It's not about 'controlling your business' lol it's about protecting the employees from dumb people like you. I don't see anything in WHMIS or the OSHA that says anything about forcefully protecting employees against respiratory viruses or flues. It's just you being an obsessive controlling douche with no brain..

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3692 on: April 23, 2022, 09:00:57 AM »
It didn't happen because you are making the story up.

But I don't support him.

You really think I'd make this story up?

Once again you've demonstrated that you have horrendous judgment.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3693 on: April 23, 2022, 09:04:02 AM »
HAHAHAHHAHA!

Disposable menus
Social distancing
Curbside delivery
Mask
Hand sanitizer
Zoom meetings
Zoom schooling
Plastic barriers
Touchless drink dispensers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAANAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3694 on: April 23, 2022, 10:04:13 AM »
You really think I'd make this story up?

Once again you've demonstrated that you have horrendous judgment.

OI Numbnuts check this https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
America death 1.2% of cases You Twat.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3695 on: April 23, 2022, 10:10:09 AM »
OI Numbnuts check this https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
America death 1.2% of cases You Twat.

Your link states that 991,169 Americans died from COVID.

Thanks for verifying what I've been saying all along RETARD!

😎

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3696 on: April 23, 2022, 10:14:25 AM »
Your link states that 991,169 Americans died from COVID.

Thanks for verifying what I've been saying all along RETARD!

8)

Learn to read & comprehend You utter Brainwashed idiot

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3697 on: April 23, 2022, 10:23:06 AM »
Hey Matt.

Do you endorse this gentleman's behavior? If you went to a private business and were NOT required to wear a mask would you YELL at people who wore masks?

Do you believe people should have the freedom to wear a mask if they want to?

Do you believe private businesses should have to freedom to set their own rules about mask use?

Do you believe this Freedom Convoy organizer is really all about Freedom or is something more sinister going on with him?

I do realize that is just one person, and he does not represent the entire Freedom Convoy movement.
He should have slapped the mask off her face, then off your face and anyone elses face he wanted to. Fuck your fake ass mask mandates.
PS: quit lying about being in healthcare, we both know you're a glorified back rubber.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3698 on: April 23, 2022, 10:51:41 AM »
He should have slapped the mask off her face, then off your face and anyone elses face he wanted to. Fuck your fake ass mask mandates.
PS: quit lying about being in healthcare, we both know you're a glorified back rubber.

I can’t believe you’re endorsing the assault of a young girl.

……and you’re a moderator?

🙁

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3699 on: April 23, 2022, 11:03:12 AM »

OAK has a sense of humor- I can't hate on him.  Straw is just a miserable son of a bitch. Hanky is self absorbed but that comes with bodybuilding lol. And I have talked to Prime (no Homo). He got sick of the attacks on this board and will be off for quite a while- maybe permanently.

Prime is talking out of his ass. The recent attacks have been pretty mild in comparison to some of the shit people gave him in the past.

He got sick with covid and unsurprisingly got zero sympathy from people on here. Getbig being getbig, some people wished him RIP. He is coughing up a lung and feeling sorry for himself, that's why he isn't posting.

He basically proved a bunch of his biggest critics right though. He faces some adversity and shows true colours. Some would say "typical leftie"