Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197160 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3975 on: June 26, 2022, 11:54:30 AM »
If everyone had gotten vaccinated in the first place we wouldn’t be worrying about future lockdowns because COVID would be extinct.

You have nobody to blame but yourself.

😔

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD YOU MORONIC IMBECILE

FUCK OFF - AMOEBA BRAIN

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3976 on: June 26, 2022, 11:57:17 AM »
If everyone had gotten vaccinated in the first place we wouldn’t be worrying about future lockdowns because COVID would be extinct.

😔
Liar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3977 on: June 26, 2022, 04:22:04 PM »

😔

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3978 on: June 26, 2022, 11:14:37 PM »

😔

I beg to differ with you. I got all the available vaccines and wore a mask where required and I still got COVID. If I am correct, when you get it, you can spread it.

When I was at conference these last few days several people I talked to said they'd had COVID a couple of times despite being vaccinated and being careful not to contract it. I did not meet anyone who died from it though...which would have been smelly and not a pretty sight.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3979 on: June 27, 2022, 01:11:12 AM »
I beg to differ with you. I got all the available vaccines and wore a mask where required and I still got COVID. If I am correct, when you get it, you can spread it.

When I was at conference these last few days several people I talked to said they'd had COVID a couple of times despite being vaccinated and being careful not to contract it. I did not meet anyone who died from it though...which would have been smelly and not a pretty sight.

Well, hope you won’t take another shot when they role them out again

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3980 on: June 27, 2022, 01:23:31 AM »
Imagine being afraid of a normal SARS cold-virus because Libtard-MSM told you to be???

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3981 on: June 27, 2022, 04:25:01 AM »

He's a limp dick Fcuking Moron - why you bothering to reply to him
It's a complete waste of time - he's so far gone up Fuchkboi's arse
it's unreal.  Let's hope you've learned your lesson that they Conned you & the T.E.vaccines & face Nappies were Fuck all about controlling The China Virus.
Don't fall for more of the same when they roll out the next scamdemic to kill off more people. 

Oh & this reminder for J.oak

FUCK OFF J.OAK - YOU UTTER KHUNT

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3982 on: June 27, 2022, 03:27:27 PM »
it's unreal.  Let's hope you've learned your lesson that they Conned you & the T.E.vaccines & face Nappies were Fuck all about controlling The China Virus.
Don't fall for more of the same when they roll out the next scamdemic to kill off more people. 

Prime is a Libturd. He does what the Government tells him to do. Mindless sheep.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3983 on: June 27, 2022, 04:05:19 PM »

You'll be pleased to know that I have, thus far, avoided getting a second booster shot. If getting COVID didn't provide me with a little bit of (natural) immunity, nothing will.

Having COVID wasn't horrible, but it hasn't been a breeze either. I still have inner-ear and thus balance and audio issues.  I am not talking about being mentally unbalanced, which I may also be, and which would be better than worrying about falling all the time.

Just so you know, the main reason I as briefly as possible wore a "face nappy" is because for the short time I spent where they were state mandated, it wasn't worth the hassle of arguing with some idiot store clerk about it. Being claustrophobic and already having breathing issues, I could easily have gotten a note from my doctor excusing me from wearing a mask. Some things are just not worth fighting over. I prefer to pick my own battles.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3984 on: June 27, 2022, 11:07:10 PM »
You'll be pleased to know that I have, thus far, avoided getting a second booster shot. If getting COVID didn't provide me with a little bit of (natural) immunity, nothing will.

Having COVID wasn't horrible, but it hasn't been a breeze either. I still have inner-ear and thus balance and audio issues.  I am not talking about being mentally unbalanced, which I may also be, and which would be better than worrying about falling all the time.

Just so you know, the main reason I as briefly as possible wore a "face nappy" is because for the short time I spent where they were state mandated, it wasn't worth the hassle of arguing with some idiot store clerk about it. Being claustrophobic and already having breathing issues, I could easily have gotten a note from my doctor excusing me from wearing a mask. Some things are just not worth fighting over. I prefer to pick my own battles.

Being serious for a brief few moments....
Totally yours & Everyone else's Choice it should be if They wish to Take a T.E.Vaccine & Wear a Face Nappy.

My Dislike & Anger is at those who would want to force Me To have T.E.Vaccine & Wear a Face Nappy 🤬🤬🤬

Not wearing a Face Nappy is & Was worth The Arguments to Me - If I want to look a Fool I can choose to do so
Only I'm Not Having some Idiotic Non Critical Thinking Imbecile Trying to Get Me Look & Act Like one of the
Many Willing Sheep Like Fools.

If you knew the Face Nappies were useless & Just a Piss Take / Control Exercise... I have to say I'm disappointed
You wouldn't & didn't stand up & say NO.

Still That's your Choice.
Respect & Allow Me Mine.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3985 on: June 28, 2022, 01:05:20 AM »
Official Government Data Record 74,783 Deaths and 5,830,235 Injuries Following COVID-19 Vaccines in the U.S. and Europe

https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/official-government-data-record-74783-deaths-and-5830235-injuries-following-covid-19-vaccines-in-the-u-s-and-europe/

'The European Medicines Agency (EMA) database of adverse drug reactions is now reporting 45,752 deaths and 4,522,307 injuries following COVID-19 vaccines, while the United States’ vaccine adverse events recording system (VAERS) is now reporting 29,031 deaths and 1,307,928 injuries following COVID-19 vaccines.'

WTF - I had to repost this here Zillotch

And Still the Brain Numbed Sheep kepp bleating on & on about how great the T.E.Vaccine is & just Dismiss these Ever growing Numbers of Death & Side
Effects.  ::)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3986 on: June 28, 2022, 01:12:41 AM »
WTF - I had to repost this here Zillotch

And Still the Brain Numbed Sheep kepp bleating on & on about how great the T.E.Vaccine is & just Dismiss these Ever growing Numbers of Death & Side
Effects.  ::)

1K deaths used to be a horrific event, canceling any med or vax from the market.
In our new, corrupt/commie days, meh, population control and trillions of dollars.

They dont bother to hide the corruption anymore, they found out people are too darn stupid and do what their told.
Sad...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3987 on: June 28, 2022, 01:26:29 AM »
1K deaths used to be a horrific event, canceling any med or vax from the market.
In our new, corrupt/commie days, meh, population control and trillions of dollars.

They dont bother to hide the corruption anymore, they found out people are too darn stupid and do what their told.
Sad...

Yes, Exactly Right - We only have to see the Idiotic sheep like on Getbig
advocating & queuing up for ever more T.E.Vaccines !!!

They just Blatantly ignore all the deaths & adverse side effects as if this was
a regular & acceptable occurrence with vaccines  ::)

No wonder The Cult wants Rid of Them - So Do I.

When you get to the point you disregard any & all Negative reports from all
over the world & carry on regardless with the 24/7 scare Propaganda they've
taken on board There's Zero Hope for Them. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3988 on: June 28, 2022, 01:50:28 AM »
A new study endorsed by the World Health Organization

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4125239

a person is on average 339% more likely to suffer a serious adverse event such as cardiac arrest, stroke,
or death due to the Pfizer Covid-19 injection than they are to be hospitalized with Covid-19.

Thanks Gym-Rat

FFS How the Tide has turned.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3989 on: June 28, 2022, 07:24:01 AM »
With Pfizer, etc pushing medical experiments on children, to the drag queen stripper hour, abortion as contraception and a religious right, to this character, it's almost like there's a bronze age revival of child sacrifice.

"Lifesaving, medically necessary, age appropriate, critical tool", such wizardry with the words.

And Mr. Levine is a woman. An ever more elevated level of make believe you have to go along with to be compliant these days....

Someone is always pushing some self-enriching scheme that we have to comply with immediately!!! in order avoid water turning to blood, frogs, lice, flies, livestock pestilence, boils, hail, locusts, darkness and the killing of firstborn children. Although, the last one is gaining acceptance as a sacrament.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3990 on: June 28, 2022, 07:56:07 AM »
Covid. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3991 on: June 28, 2022, 08:51:42 AM »
Totally yours & Everyone else's Choice it should be if They wish to Take a T.E.Vaccine & Wear a Face Nappy.

My Dislike & Anger is at those who would want to force Me To have T.E.Vaccine & Wear a Face Nappy 🤬🤬🤬

Not wearing a Face Nappy is & Was worth The Arguments to Me - If I want to look a Fool I can choose to do so
Only I'm Not Having some Idiotic Non Critical Thinking Imbecile Trying to Get Me Look & Act Like one of the

If you knew the Face Nappies were useless & Just a Piss Take / Control Exercise... I have to say I'm disappointed

Respect & Allow Me Mine.

This works both ways.

A friend recently posted something similar regarding choice and our right to make them for ourselves but not for other folks. I completely agree with this. If you read my posts regarding COVID, at no time have I ever told someone else what they should do or how they should act. What I have done is share my COVID related experiences both good and bad.

Did I say face masks are useless? I don’t know whether they are or are not. What I wrote was that for me wearing one for 5 or 10 minutes where mandated was less of a hassle then not wearing one and having to explain why I wasn’t to a store clerk.

Incidentally, in Oregon, liquor stores are state licensed and controlled. Face masks were mandated to enter and make a purchase which was posted at the entry. The choice was yours whether to enter and buy a bottle of whatever suits you. The choice was theirs whether to refuse you service. This was/is true for all state and federal government agencies. All medical facilities continue to require face masks in Oregon. It is your choice whether you want to see a doctor or fill a prescription. Just know that if you do, a mask is required for service because that is their choice.

This how it is where I live. Maybe it is different in your area.

Matt Canning says he was willing to argue with the police over the mask issue. While I don’t agree with his choice, I agree he has the right to make it and be willing to suffer the consequences of his actions.

Note that the title of this thread is demeaning to anyone whose choice is different from the person who started the thread (OP). It translates thusly, agree with the OP or you are a dumb sheep. Sheep being those who let others make choices for them. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3992 on: June 28, 2022, 10:01:52 AM »
This works both ways.

A friend recently posted something similar regarding choice and our right to make them for ourselves but not for other folks. I completely agree with this. If you read my posts regarding COVID, at no time have I ever told someone else what they should do or how they should act. What I have done is share my COVID related experiences both good and bad.

Did I say face masks are useless? I don’t know whether they are or are not. What I wrote was that for me wearing one for 5 or 10 minutes where mandated was less of a hassle then not wearing one and having to explain why I wasn’t to a store clerk.

Incidentally, in Oregon, liquor stores are state licensed and controlled. Face masks were mandated to enter and make a purchase which was posted at the entry. The choice was yours whether to enter and buy a bottle of whatever suits you. The choice was theirs whether to refuse you service. This was/is true for all state and federal government agencies. All medical facilities continue to require face masks in Oregon. It is your choice whether you want to see a doctor or fill a prescription. Just know that if you do, a mask is required for service because that is their choice.

Matt Canning says he was willing to argue with the police over the mask issue. While I don’t agree with his choice, I agree he has the right to make it and be willing to suffer the consequences of his actions.

Note that the title of this thread is demeaning to anyone whose choice is different from the person who started the thread (OP). It translates thusly, agree with the OP or you are a dumb sheep. Sheep being those who let others make choices for them.

you dont see that as a scary over reach of governmental control?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3993 on: June 28, 2022, 08:35:18 PM »

Respect & Allow Me Mine.

I don't care what you choose to do or don't do.  I respect your opinion.  Here is a hypothetical.  If you board a plane and let's say you have the middle seat.  Each of the passengers sitting on either side of you inform you that they are covid positive and have some mild symptoms.  Would you choose to wear a mask?  All of this assumes that people are allowed to fly being covid positive.  Just curious.  Also, lets assume for the sake of this game that you have to take the flight.  There is no backing out, being re-seated or catching a different flight. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3994 on: June 28, 2022, 09:45:27 PM »
I don't care what you choose to do or don't do.  I respect your opinion.  Here is a hypothetical.  If you board a plane and let's say you have the middle seat.  Each of the passengers sitting on either side of you inform you that they are covid positive and have some mild symptoms.  Would you choose to wear a mask?  All of this assumes that people are allowed to fly being covid positive.  Just curious.  Also, lets assume for the sake of this game that you have to take the flight.  There is no backing out, being re-seated or catching a different flight.

NO I wouldn't wear a useless face nappy
A proper HEPA filter mask I Might .

Now Try taking that highly effective face nappy & Fart / Have Diahorrea
& Report back how Effective it was at Stopping The Sink.

Yet same said Face Nappy is going to Stop The China Virus 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 FFS !!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3995 on: June 28, 2022, 09:56:16 PM »
This works both ways.

WTF are you Rambling on about 🤷🏻‍♂️ ??
Your choices I'm fine with - Just Extend that same courtesy to me & others.

As for liquour store that's their privately owned business & their choice rule of Entry
They may well lose customers.
I don't drink alcohol so it not affect me at all.

Now as for the Dr's thats a different kettle of fish, & as Joswift stated - And you're happy / fine with State / government
OTT Control are you ???
That's a Yes / No  - answer .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3996 on: June 29, 2022, 01:19:35 AM »
you dont see that as a scary over reach of governmental control?

The way government has control is because the people give it to them. These controllers were elected to their positions. When we do that, we give them control. In Oregon, both the public and the Legislators submit the bills that become law, legislators enact these laws. Once these laws are enacted, we are bound to obey them or suffer the consequences. Don't like the law? Don't reelect the legislators who passed it. Then submit a bill that changes or negates the law and hope you made a better choice when you voted for the legislators.

All it takes to win or lose an election is one vote.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3997 on: June 29, 2022, 06:33:26 AM »
😂😂😂😂

Anthony Fauci says that he's experienced a rebound in Covid symptoms after Paxlovid course

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10963301/Anthony-Fauci-says-hes-experienced-rebound-Covid-symptoms-Paxlovid-course.html

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3998 on: June 29, 2022, 08:17:10 AM »
The way government has control is because the people give it to them. These controllers were elected to their positions. When we do that, we give them control. In Oregon, both the public and the Legislators submit the bills that become law, legislators enact these laws. Once these laws are enacted, we are bound to obey them or suffer the consequences. Don't like the law? Don't reelect the legislators who passed it. Then submit a bill that changes or negates the law and hope you made a better choice when you voted for the legislators.

All it takes to win or lose an election is one vote.

that didnt answer the question

Are you happy with a government that would make homosexuality a criminal act?

After all, you voted them in so its OK?

I wrote "over reach" for a reason.