Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 196923 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #4225 on: February 05, 2023, 09:37:56 PM »
Where are you guys getting these numbers?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4226 on: February 06, 2023, 01:25:09 AM »
I think in Canada, only 26% of Canadians are fully up to date with boosters, with a disproportionately high number of them being over 70.

So it seems like people are questioning this somewhat. Or starting to. Maybe. I hope so, at least.

The one thing this fake scamdemic did teach me, is how braindead people are. Dumber than I even thought.
Is a bit scary actually...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #4227 on: February 06, 2023, 01:45:42 AM »
The one thing this fake scamdemic did teach me, is how braindead people are. Dumber than I even thought.
They are too lazy to do their own research here in Australia. I was astounded by the young brain dead women who only cared about superficial things and didn’t look into any of these adverse reactions or fertility issues and took these bio weapons to be able to get on a plane and travel within their own state. None of them cared about losing their freedoms to what goes into their bodies. As long as they were free to get on a plane and sit in a cafe. My jaw was hitting the ground so many times in 2020 and 2022. This year I decided to stop wasting my energy because I can’t get through. They are too far gone.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4228 on: February 06, 2023, 03:28:46 AM »
It was astounding how willingly people knuckled under. And then gave you the shit eye for not doing the same.

Now, because I'm the only anti around, they brag to me that they're not taking any more boosters as if it's a courageous thing. Ya you're a real outlaw m8.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4229 on: February 06, 2023, 04:25:19 AM »
It was astounding how willingly people knuckled under. And then gave you the shit eye for not doing the same.

Now, because I'm the only anti around, they brag to me that they're not taking any more boosters as if it's a courageous thing. Ya you're a real outlaw m8.

Zactly!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #4230 on: February 06, 2023, 04:43:13 AM »

Yes they really are fuckwits. I basically put on a farce around people. I can’t stand the majority of Aussies now. I am so disgusted and angered.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4231 on: February 06, 2023, 05:06:49 AM »
So are a lot of them. With themselves.

Guys like Rocket I can understand. He posted ages ago that he was around his nan a lot so didn't want to give her the rona. The guy got lied to. It's the ones who caved to mandates and to this day won't acknowledge it wasn't their finest hour.

"I didn't have a choice." They just let themselves off the hook with a declaration of false powerlessness. Those guys helped me understand why royals are right to look down on peasants.

That Captain Shatner guy busted me smokin weed and he was NOT COOL about it!  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4232 on: February 06, 2023, 08:55:37 AM »
So are a lot of them. With themselves.

Guys like Rocket I can understand. He posted ages ago that he was around his nan a lot so didn't want to give her the rona. The guy got lied to. It's the ones who caved to mandates and to this day won't acknowledge it wasn't their finest hour.

"I didn't have a choice." They just let themselves off the hook with a declaration of false powerlessness. Those guys helped me understand why royals are right to look down on peasants.

That Captain Shatner guy busted me smokin weed and he was NOT COOL about it!  ;D

This is why most discussions about this are pointless as they assume everything we’ve been told has been true. At this point, only an idiot, a coward or a shill would believe that is the case.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4233 on: February 06, 2023, 03:37:03 PM »

They knew that & tailored the Propaganda & Lies to heard all the Sheep 🐑 like in ,
Most folk are not necessarily all dumb , just not capable of thinking outside of what they're told,
No capacity to rationalise or ask questions.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4234 on: February 06, 2023, 07:22:06 PM »
This is why most discussions about this are pointless as they assume everything we’ve been told has been true. At this point, only an idiot, a coward or a shill would believe that is the case.

I just listened to Ron Paul Liberty Report on Spotify. You might dig the second most recent, a rebroadcast of an 03 speech Paper Money and Tyranny.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4235 on: February 07, 2023, 10:35:40 AM »

Brain dead or Conditioned not to challenge / question those supposedly in authority
Taught from school - do as your told & on through university / military / police / work etc
so they just do as told - Sheep like.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4236 on: February 07, 2023, 11:27:21 AM »
Brain dead or Conditioned not to challenge / question those supposedly in authority
Taught from school - do as your told & on through university / military / police / work etc
so they just do as told - Sheep like.

Comical retards....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4237 on: February 07, 2023, 11:33:32 AM »
Comical retards....

What I find even more baffling is those that just will not admit that there is even
the remotest possibility the huge increase in Vax injuries & well above average deaths
Could possibly have anything to do with these T.E.Vaccines !!

Beyond baffling.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4238 on: February 07, 2023, 01:14:04 PM »
Follow the science.

This Study Could Be 'Scientific Nail in the Coffin' for Masks
Masks make 'no difference,' according to study by world-renowned medical database

A masked elementary student / Getty Images
Aaron Sibarium
February 6, 2023

One of the largest and most comprehensive studies on the effectiveness of masks found they do almost nothing to reduce the spread of respiratory viruses.

The study reviewed 78 randomized control trials—experiments that have long been considered "the gold standard" for medicine—which assessed the effectiveness of face masks against flu, COVID-19, and similar illnesses. It found that wearing masks "probably makes little or no difference" for the general public, no matter what kind of mask is used. Even N95 masks, considered the most effective at filtering airborne particles, showed no clear benefit for health care workers.

The study was published on January 30 by the Cochrane Library, a world-renowned medical database that is famous for its high-quality evidence reviews. It comes as a battering ram to the recommendations of the U.S. public health establishment, which urged children as young as two to wear masks throughout the pandemic.

"This amounts to the scientific nail in the coffin for mask mandates," said Kristen Walsh, a clinical professor of pediatrics in Morristown, New Jersey. "I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that some schools are still actively forcing children to wear masks, much less children who need to see faces to learn."

Though most Western countries opted against masking kids—in part due to concerns about speech and social development—many blue school districts mandated face coverings for toddlers, citing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Academy of Pediatrics.

Both organizations have maintained the masks are effective at curbing COVID-19, including in schools. But the guidance was typically based on weak studies with small sample sizes and few controls, limitations that critics said biased their findings. Many of the studies just compared places with mask mandates with those without them, making it hard to sort out whether it was masks that reduced COVID or other factors, such as that COVID-cautious people were more likely to wear masks.

The sorts of experiments Cochrane canvassed—in which subjects were chosen at random to receive masks—were designed to avoid that problem. They helped researchers isolate the effects of masks from the caution levels of the people wearing them, providing a clearer picture of how well the masks themselves work.

That makes the Cochrane review, which is based exclusively on randomized trials, far more rigorous than the studies typically cited in defense of masks.

"Not all evidence is the same," Vinay Prasad, an epidemiologist at the University of California, San Francisco, wrote in a Substack post about the review. Randomized control trials "are imperative for recommendations that span years, or longer."

More than two years after the start of the pandemic, some schools are still requiring masks. School districts in Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania reimposed mask mandates in January amid a spike in respiratory illnesses. The mandates came after the CDC warned of a "tridemic" of COVID, flu, and RSV, though cases of all three illnesses have significantly declined.

As of this writing, no major media outlets have covered the Cochrane review. It's a sharp contrast to the reception of other, more pro-mask studies, which were the subject of glowing write-ups in the New York Times, the Atlantic, and the Washington Post.

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/this-study-could-be-scientific-nail-in-the-coffin-for-masks/

Thanks Dos,
You know as well as I that the Brainwashed mass Psychosis suffering sheep 🐑  like
Won't believe a word of it, They're programmed to believe only MSM / Government / Alphabet organisations
Pro T.E.Vaccine Propaganda. 

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #4239 on: February 07, 2023, 01:44:42 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4240 on: February 07, 2023, 01:51:58 PM »
They are too lazy to do their own research here in Australia. I was astounded by the young brain dead women who only cared about superficial things and didn’t look into any of these adverse reactions or fertility issues and took these bio weapons to be able to get on a plane and travel within their own state. None of them cared about losing their freedoms to what goes into their bodies. As long as they were free to get on a plane and sit in a cafe. My jaw was hitting the ground so many times in 2020 and 2022. This year I decided to stop wasting my energy because I can’t get through. They are too far gone.

When you say "look into" are you saying you saying you did look into the adverse reactions, fertility issues and them being bioweapons? Assuming your answer is that you did, where exactly did you investigate this? If you could provide some links, that would be most helpful.

“There is evidence to suggest that infection with SARS-CoV-2 has the potential to impact both male fertility, female fertility, and certainly the health of a pregnancy of someone infected,” said Dr. Jennifer Kawwass, a reproductive endocrinologist and associate professor at the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta. “And there is simultaneously no evidence that the vaccine has any negative impact on male or female fertility.”
Research suggests that the cells in the reproductive system are feasible targets for the virus, because they carry some of the receptors the coronavirus must bind to in order to enter cells. “We do have historic evidence that there are certain viruses that are more likely to impact either male or female fertility,” Kawwass said.

Here is some information about Jennifer Fay Kawwass, MD
* Medical Director, Emory Reproductive Center
* Associate Professor, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics
* Clinical Director, Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
* Guest Researcher, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

This seems like someone who should have excellent knowledge of COVID vaccines, COVID and fertility issues.

https://providers.emoryhealthcare.org/provider/Jennifer+Fay+Kawwass/780191

“Any infection, particularly an infection that involves fever, can affect sperm production and can affect ovulation,” said Dr. Marcelle Cedars, reproductive endocrinologist and director of the University of California, San Francisco, Center for Reproductive Health.

Dr. Marcelle I. Cedars, MD
Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
Castle Connolly Top Doctor Since: 2011

https://www.castleconnolly.com/top-doctors/marcelle-i-cedars-reproductive-endocrinology-infertility-22cc000347#section03

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4241 on: February 07, 2023, 02:02:54 PM »
When you say "look into" are you saying you saying you did look into the adverse reactions, fertility issues and them being bio weapons? Assuming your answer is that you did, where exactly did you look into this? If you could provide some links, that would be most helpful.

Prime don't be salty because Booty didn't fall for the bullshit and you did. I know three people now under the age of 45 that have died of sudden adult death syndrome and they all were multi vaxxed. I tried to tell as many people as possible not to take that shit, but they were like you and always thought they knew best!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #4242 on: February 07, 2023, 02:09:04 PM »
When you say "look into" are you saying you saying you did look into the adverse reactions, fertility issues and them being bio weapons? Assuming your answer is that you did, where exactly did you look into this? If you could provide some links, that would be most helpful.

She watched a YouTube video made by someone with ZERO medical training.

😆😆😆

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4243 on: February 07, 2023, 02:16:03 PM »
Prime don't be salty because Booty didn't fall for the bullshit and you did. I know three people now under the age of 45 that have died of sudden adult death syndrome and they all were multi vaxxed. I tried to tell as many people as possible not to take that shit, but they were like you and always thought they knew best!

Booty's post and my reply are specifically about the impact of COVID vaccines on fertility issues and the reproductive system. Your response is on an entirely different subject having to do with the vaccines, unless you are saying dead people can't reproduce... which of course is correct.

There is nothing "salty' about asking someone where they got their information.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #4244 on: February 07, 2023, 02:24:49 PM »
Where are you guys getting these numbers?

When you say "look into" are you saying you saying you did look into the adverse reactions, fertility issues and them being bioweapons?

worry not.

world happenings r nothing more than the chips falling inconveniently out of array.

regularly scheduled programming, new and improved... will b along shortly to thoroughly entrance the remainder.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4245 on: February 07, 2023, 09:54:40 PM »
To Pro T.E.MRNA Vaccine Sheep 🐑  Folk

Clearly we're at opposite ends of the MRNA T.E.Vaccine if they are in fact what would be
Classified as Vaccines - Yet by now even ( I highly doubt ) many can argue there is a huge &
Ever increasing amount of evidence that many have been harmed & have died ,
More so than any other Vaccine - And its still on Trials until the back end of this year.

As in any Drug trials there are 3 groups  placebo / 50% / 100% Hence the batch No.s
Only the pharmaceutical companies know which dose or placebo has been injected.

Whether when all the trials are over & the Pharma companies know the true Facts will
They publish them to general public.

Hell the pre trials on Animals had to be abandoned as the animals were dying ,
Yet they still went ahead & gave it out to humans. WTF.
And Human Sheep 🐑 like in many cases willingly took it & went back again & again.

Remember you are the trial humans - Did you sign up & agree to that ?
Were you given the background information on these new MRNA Drugs ?
Or did you just turn up at some car park & have an out of work airline hostess inject you with this stuff.

🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙄

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

FFS you just can't make this Stupid up.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4246 on: February 07, 2023, 09:58:29 PM »

How did it work out for them, 😱 Death.
Now doubt attributed to another cause.

FFS there's absolutely no functioning reasoning in many of these Sheep 🐑 like folk.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4247 on: February 08, 2023, 04:24:18 AM »
How did it work out for them, 😱 Death.
Now doubt attributed to another cause.

FFS there's absolutely no functioning reasoning in many of these Sheep 🐑 like folk.

It's very alarming that so many people can't see what is happening and refuse to admit they were duped and these fake vaccines are dangerous.

One fella I knew was 34 and he got really ill after his first dose. Incredibly, he still went out and got number two and then the booster. He is no longer with us and leaves behind a devastated family in his wake.

I really hope this terrible scam is going to be blown wide open because I fear a lot more people will die from being persuaded to take those shots.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4248 on: February 08, 2023, 06:12:15 AM »
It's very alarming that so many people can't see what is happening and refuse to admit they were duped and these fake vaccines are dangerous.

One fella I knew was 34 and he got really ill after his first dose. Incredibly, he still went out and got number two and then the booster. He is no longer with us and leaves behind a devastated family in his wake.

I really hope this terrible scam is going to be blown wide open because I fear a lot more people will die from being persuaded to take those shots.

Damn - That's sad for his loved one's- he was stupid enough/ scared enough / or fooled enough to take them
Mind if he didn't heed the warning from the 1st lot !! 🤷‍♂️

Mind have you read primes recent post about his daughter having to into hospital after getting a clot shot.
Wonder if she'll queue up to have another one. 

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4249 on: February 08, 2023, 08:55:08 AM »
 8)