Author Topic: WTF ???  (Read 5820 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
WTF ???
« on: January 01, 2022, 01:51:14 AM »

Here`s the guy who`s gonna` leg lock Canelo Alvarez and kick his ass cuz everyone knows the HUGE guy always wins and boxers are not actually fighters. LOL  :D  !!

Video is so sad I`m pissing myself laughing with tears streaming down my face and I`m watching it on a loop. LOL ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: WTF ???
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 02:02:19 AM »

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2022, 02:11:57 AM »
Big old bobble headed mutherfucker....who actually takes these kind of videos of themselves ??

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2022, 03:09:40 AM »
aaron clark for the poor...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2022, 03:46:27 AM »
Fucking homo who won’t fix a windshield

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2022, 06:52:16 AM »
Nice carapace gut.  Looks like a turdle shell.   He needs to cease and desist with the incessant self-flagellation videos. 

And no. ;D  I do not look better but neither would I subject myself to a video cirque du jerque like bhanky is doing.   It's like that 81?) year old bodybuilder with the "Pro Card" or anything of late from the idiot known as Ronnie Coleman.   We are happy they both train but there really is no need to keep producing what amounts to a multi-part mocumentary of themselves.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 07:00:07 AM »
Palumbo-ism.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2022, 07:02:53 AM »
Nice carapace gut.  Looks like a turdle shell.   He needs to cease and desist with the incessant self-flagellation videos. 

And no. ;D  I do not look better but neither would I subject myself to a video cirque du jerque like bhanky is doing.   It's like that 81?) year old bodybuilder with the "Pro Card" or anything of late from the idiot known as Ronnie Coleman.   We are happy they both train but there really is no need to keep producing what amounts to a multi-part mocumentary of themselves.
Spot on and the turtle gut carapace analogy is perfect.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2022, 07:08:38 AM »
I watched this at 3 AM and laughed until 3:30.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2022, 07:29:55 AM »
First off I find it creepy and strange that Wes decided to watch an old video of me at 3am on New Years.

2nd it is an end of day video after stuffing myself to make 230lbs. I have some of the best abs on this board every morning

Again sorry you are still stuck in 1975 and think a smaller boxer can beat a much larger wrestler they can't

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2022, 07:31:45 AM »
I watched it beause it was hilarious and I needed a good laugh.....and I got one.   :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2022, 07:34:12 AM »
First off I find it creepy and strange that Wes decided to watch an old video of me at 3am on New Years.

2nd it is an end of day video after stuffing myself to make 230lbs. I have some of the best abs on this board every morning

Again sorry you are still stuck in 1975 and think a smaller boxer can beat a much larger wrestler they can't

It was creepy that you even made the video and your abs suck.....huge waist to quad ratio.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2022, 07:36:24 AM »
I watched it beause it was hilarious and I needed a good laugh.....and I got one.   :D

I don't think it is bragging to say I am going to win any fight you give me a 50lbs+ weight advantage it's common sense. Again I wrestled and won international freestyle and greco competitions as a heavyweight. I am still in shape. I am going to manhandle anyone I outweigh by 50+ pounds.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2022, 07:37:49 AM »
It was creepy that you even made the video and your abs suck.....huge waist to quad ratio.

Again I have a full belly in that video you have seen plenty of pics of my empty belly to know my abs and waist don't typically look like that

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2022, 07:37:57 AM »
Go for the jugular, Wes.

This fool can't hang with your accomplishments.

Fuck Covid, you survived the Black Plague.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2022, 07:40:28 AM »
Go for the jugular, Wes.

....... and I survived the 1960`s.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2022, 07:41:19 AM »
Again I have a full belly in that video you have seen plenty of pics of my empty belly to know my abs and waist don't typically look like that
Cobbler Gut Of Peace.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2022, 07:43:15 AM »
Also fyi full belly or not 229.4 at 8.6% bodyfat is a FFMI of 29.51 notice I pinch the skin and it was thin as can be.. 29.51 is fucking big especially compared to the boxing opponents you have proposed. Add in I am a trained wrestler and fuck yes I smash them all again you are giving me an 80lbs weight advantage against some of these guys and almost half a foot in height.

FFMI is an alternative to body mass index which accounts for a person's muscle mass. The average male scores about 19 and it is hard to score above 25 without using steroids or other banned substances.

My 29.5 is higher than every Mr America Winner before 1959

https://ffmicalculator.org/

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2022, 08:22:17 AM »
Go for the jugular, Wes.

And you died in a fake car accident.

Calm your tits, Gloria.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2022, 08:32:29 AM »
Also fyi full belly or not 229.4 at 8.6% bodyfat is a FFMI of 29.51 notice I pinch the skin and it was thin as can be.. 29.51 is fucking big especially compared to the boxing opponents you have proposed. Add in I am a trained wrestler and fuck yes I smash them all again you are giving me an 80lbs weight advantage against some of these guys and almost half a foot in height.

FFMI is an alternative to body mass index which accounts for a person's muscle mass. The average male scores about 19 and it is hard to score above 25 without using steroids or other banned substances.

I would hope so for Christs sake it was 1959 you imbecile.......do you know how little they knew about training,drugs and nutrition back then compared to now, plus there are tons of new machines they didn`t have access to.

YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2022, 08:35:14 AM »
Go for the jugular, Wes.

While you were gone,....  no one missed you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2022, 08:41:01 AM »
 :-X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2022, 08:41:29 AM »

1947's will never be equaled, let alone surpassed.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2022, 08:47:49 AM »
I would hope so for Christs sake it was 1959 you imbecile.......do you know how little they knew about training,drugs and nutrition back then compared to now, plus there are tons of new machines they didn`t have access to.

YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING.

Again if we want to be subjective my FFMI says I have a ton of lean muscle mass on my frame. I am also a 44 year old ex accountant banker with multiple injuries and an autoimmune disease not a 25 year old pro bodybuilder. But yeah I will put my current physique up against the other board members posting here all day everyday. But very few of you want to compare your current condition and size to mine. You just want to compare me to professionally photographed on stage pro bodybuilders.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2022, 08:48:05 AM »

1947's will never be equaled, let alone surpassed.

Here , here!