Author Topic: Wheels  (Read 3054 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Wheels
« on: January 13, 2022, 11:49:28 AM »
Ok I know mine suck but it easy to share your best pics of your favorite body part. How many actually have current wheels they dare to share? I mean don’t most gym goers have shit legs? Everyone wants to comment on my peg legs let’s see where they are at. I haven’t been to the gym in a week but chased a 2 year down a mountain just fine on these stilts. What are my current live odds on 405 has the money line moved yet? Does this update make it seem more plausible or less? Not going to lie the left knee is whacked can’t even flex that leg right now.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Wheels
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 11:53:38 AM »
Size of legs doesn't necessarily mean strength. Mine aren't even as good as yours but I've done 405 for 9

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 11:54:32 AM »
Ok I know mine suck but it easy to share your best pics of your favorite body part. How many actually have current wheels they dare to share? I mean don’t most gym goers have shit legs? Everyone wants to comment on my peg legs let’s see where they are at. I haven’t been to the gym in a week but chased a 2 year down a mountain just fine on these stilts. What are my current live odds on 405 has the money line moved yet? Does this update make it seem more plausible or less? Not going to lie the left knee is whacked can’t even flex that leg right now.
Glutton for punishment.
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 11:57:09 AM »

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 11:58:05 AM »
Size of legs doesn't necessarily mean strength. Mine aren't even as good as yours but I've done 405 for 9

Football squats you mean  ::)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2022, 12:02:06 PM »

Forget going for high weights. High reps- short rests. Sets of 15-20 and yours will blow up. You can go even higher with the reps but it takes too long.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 12:31:53 PM »

Forget going for high weights. High reps- short rests. Sets of 15-20 and yours will blow up. You can go even higher with the reps but it takes too long.
You need heavy resistance to grow, legs are no exception.

He might however save his knees from being a cripple further down doing high reps. But the development will not be as good. Don't kid yourself.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2022, 01:35:10 AM »

Or he could do 405 for 15-20 reps, legs will blow up

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2022, 02:07:01 AM »

I'm never afraid of 100-300 reps, it's not for everyone, but as a natty I gotta do what I gotta do to keep the gains coming

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2022, 02:08:38 AM »
if you're an older bro like myself

stay away from heavy squats , heavy leg ext - I mostly use a Pendulum squat nowadays

high volume, maintain tension in the areas you want to grow - use foot placement to achieve this, have strong feet too so do some calf raises - get the blood in there AS YOU TRAIN, if you are in shit shape you can't train this way because your heart is piss poor so do some cardio - but do it consistently whatever the fck is

you can really train your legs as you get older - just don't beat the hell out of yourself where you hate leg days - a lot of guys are just out of shape and pumping blood down to the lower half is a bitch and working out literally feels bad but it prob doesn't pump blood to your dick that good either

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2022, 03:42:18 AM »
if you're an older bro like myself

stay away from heavy squats , heavy leg ext - I mostly use a Pendulum squat nowadays

high volume, maintain tension in the areas you want to grow - use foot placement to achieve this, have strong feet too so do some calf raises - get the blood in there AS YOU TRAIN, if you are in shit shape you can't train this way because your heart is piss poor so do some cardio - but do it consistently whatever the fck is

you can really train your legs as you get older - just don't beat the hell out of yourself where you hate leg days - a lot of guys are just out of shape and pumping blood down to the lower half is a bitch and working out literally feels bad but it prob doesn't pump blood to your dick that good either

I recently tried a suggestion from mighty wes on squats (more narrow stance, feet more straight ahead) and found that I feel the effort more in my quads and can squat more weight.

Probably this indicates a strength imbalance somewhere for me.  Also still need to check if I wasn't just squatting higher.  But it was nice.

Have always felt like something is off technique-wise on my squat.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2022, 04:04:22 AM »
I am stuck with body weight squats and light leg extensions due to bad lower back, knee pain. So my quads are not worthy of photographs. Hopefully in a couple months they will be as I work toward 100 rep body weight squats(50 and the Burundi h is brutal)and 100 rep leg extensions also brutal burning ,they won’t be big but hoping for shredded. Legs looking good Hankins I see 405 in your near future, just don’t do it to prove anything here and risk fucking up your ability to do all your activities you do now as it wouldn’t be worth it so go slow.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2022, 04:43:15 AM »
My third leg is my best bodypart.

Sorry, no pics.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2022, 04:46:28 AM »
Same legs same day closer pic have been squatting 2 months but twisted knee this week snowboarding so Saturday’s 365 is going to be pushed back a week or two.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2022, 05:09:07 AM »
My third leg is my best bodypart.

Sorry, no pics.

Hahaha same

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2022, 05:23:41 AM »
I'm never afraid of 100-300 reps, it's not for everyone, but as a natty I gotta do what I gotta do to keep the gains coming
bro...

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2022, 05:37:12 AM »
Wide and narrow leg press seem to build my legs better than squats.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2022, 05:47:24 AM »
Still needs work. 3 months ago

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2022, 06:44:54 AM »

Great wheels with small waist good work keep it going

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2022, 06:47:13 AM »
huge arthritic knees.
someday you should seriously consider stopping weight training and doing botany instead.
Repeated self-inflicted wounds are not synonymous with accomplishment or being an iron warrior. you missed what bodybuilding means.
$

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2022, 06:50:27 AM »
huge arthritic knees.
someday you should seriously consider stopping weight training and doing botany instead.
Repeated self-inflicted wounds are not synonymous with accomplishment or being an iron warrior. you missed what bodybuilding means.

If you think you are looking better by all means do share otherwise sit down hater

I train legs for functionality adding muscle is merely a  side effect  of that

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2022, 06:54:11 AM »
Bhanky going in reverse.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2022, 06:57:02 AM »

great physique on littlej, do  you compete?
bhank looks good too
looks like a few here do lift after-all
just keep on working so you can aspire to be like 'the great one' vincent goodrim

squijilum

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2022, 07:14:13 AM »
great physique on littlej, do  you compete?
bhank looks good too
looks like a few here do lift after-all
just keep on working so you can aspire to be like 'the great one' vincent goodrim
^^^^
nitwit with multiple screen names too stupid to change writing style as he transitions from one gimmick screen name to the next gimmick screen name

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2022, 07:21:43 AM »
Here is mine. Pardon the revealing underware.