Author Topic: What happened ?  (Read 3689 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: What happened ?
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2022, 02:07:05 PM »
Servers stored at the Blue Oyster bar on the coast of Uganda were comprised.

nzmm was able to persuade one of his ugandan sailor buddies for a ride and fixed it for us.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2022, 02:19:25 PM »

Joe Biden’s Last 24 Hours = Still Your President.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2022, 02:22:11 PM »
nzmm was able to persuade one of his ugandan sailor buddies for a ride and fixed it for us.

Yes, NZ has a “In” with the Ugandan sailors there.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2022, 03:24:12 PM »
I'm not anti-vax -  I'm anti mask and mandate.   Big difference.

😎😎😎

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2022, 03:27:16 PM »
I'm not anti-vax -  I'm anti mask and mandate.   Big difference.

Anti mask.

I have to wear a mask ALL day long. You can’t wear one for 5 minutes while you run into Walmart?

🙄🙄🙄

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2022, 04:43:17 PM »
Joe Biden’s Last 24 Hours = Still Your President.

Him being my “President” and not complying with anything he or the left have to say are two totally completely things. For the most part I laugh because I told you so lololololo

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2022, 04:50:52 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2022, 04:59:42 PM »
Anti mask.

I have to wear a mask ALL day long. You can’t wear one for 5 minutes while you run into Walmart?

🙄🙄🙄

No.  I can’t. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2022, 05:01:13 PM »
To be an anti-vaxxer, wouldn’t there need to be an actual vaccine in the first place?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2022, 05:17:01 PM »
No.  I can’t.

Why not? 

Are you a baby?

;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2022, 05:28:04 PM »
Why not? 

Are you a baby?

;D

Fuck off foul prigand.  You will of course, have to think about that. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2022, 05:41:52 PM »
Anti mask.

🙄🙄🙄
No you don't. Stop lying.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2022, 05:42:29 PM »
Polio is given as part of the TDAP shot.. you’re not concerned about getting tetanus?

I step on prob 10 nails a year on job sites,usually rusty ones and the last tetanus shot I had was 20 years ago. Last year I had two nails go from bottom thru top of foot.fuck tetanus.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2022, 05:45:48 PM »
Anti mask.

🙄🙄🙄

I think it is primarily the mandate Soul Crusher is against. Like a lot of us, he likely dislikes wearing a mask because, well, they just aren't comfortable. I've found that given the opportunity to remove a mask most people will...this is particularly true for anyone doing something physically taxing.

When the delivery guys came last week to set up the furniture I bought, they showed up wearing masks. Setting up the bed was taking a long time and appeared to be taxing. I suggested they could remove their masks if they chose to. Guess what they did? Right, they pulled them down and thanked me. I made sure to maintain social distancing and let them know that I was fully vaccinated.

Inherently most people don't like being told they have to do something as opposed to being asked to do something. This is even more so when it's a government mandate. I believe this is because many people feel a complete disconnect and distrust in government. We've heard too many lies and false promises for too long.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2022, 05:47:58 PM »
It is the mandate he's against. Inherently most people don't like being told they have to do something as opposed to being asked to do something. This is even more so when it's a government mandate. I believe this is because many people feel a complete disconnect from government.

People are mandated to wear clothes in public too yet they're not protesting that. What's the difference?

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2022, 05:54:31 PM »
People are mandated to wear clothes in public too yet they're not protesting that. What's the difference?

The face condoms do nothing at all

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2022, 05:59:35 PM »
The face condoms do nothing at all

Of course they do.

If someone had the virus and they coughed and sneezed all over you would you be OK with that???

That's disgusting!!!

🤮🤮🤮

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2022, 06:03:20 PM »

Not in Oregon. because clothing is optional. Even where it isn't an option, many people protest by wearing a few clothes as possible or very revealing clothes, unless they are strict Muslim females or some other religion or group that requires them to cover up.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2022, 06:05:49 PM »
Of course they do.

If someone had the virus and they coughed and sneezed all over you would you be OK with that???

That's disgusting!!!

🤮🤮🤮

Some people coughed and sneezed into the air long before COVID. That was disgusting as well.

You probably think I am being argumentative and I guess I am. The thing is that you most likely have not changed one Getbigger's mind about vaccinations and masks as pertains to COVID. It wouldn't surprise me if your constant hammering on this subject hasn't caused some folks to rip off their masks just to spite you.  :)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2022, 06:30:05 PM »

You probably think I am being argumentative and I guess I am.

Yeah thanks for that Prime.

🙄🙄🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2022, 06:30:51 PM »
Too funny!

😆😆😆

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2022, 06:48:55 PM »
Too funny!

😆😆😆

You'll get a kick out of this. I went to a local antivaxxers meeting and they were out of their frikkin minds. Left wing, organically obsessed, crystal clutching, kooks. Also almost all over 65 and fat as hell.

I don't think they knew what to make of me. I disagreed that the financial system is collapsing, and disagreed that an appropriate remedy is to stash all your money under your mattress.

They also didn't appreciate that I intend to take a RAT test every day before going to work in someone's house. Told me I would be complying. Well, no, it's a decision I'm making on my own because it makes my business more marketable, not because someone ordered me to do it, and no one has ordered that anyway. You get to make your own decisions. That's the whole point, right? They weren't sure how to reply to that but they didn't like me, lol.

Tribalism on all sides.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2022, 06:52:13 PM »
You'll get a kick out of this. I went to a local antivaxxers meeting and they were out of their frikkin minds. Left wing, organically obsessed, crystal clutching, kooks. Also almost all over 65 and fat as hell.

I don't think they knew what to make of me. I disagreed that the financial system is collapsing, and disagreed that an appropriate remedy is to stash all your money under your mattress.

They also didn't appreciate that I intend to take a RAT test every day before going to work in someone's house. Told me I would be complying. Well, no, it's a decision I'm making on my own because it makes my business more marketable, not because someone ordered me to do it, and no one has ordered that anyway. You get to make your own decisions. That's the whole point, right? They weren't sure how to reply to that but they didn't like me, lol.

Tribalism on all sides.

That’s weird.

I didn’t know that group of people existed.

😀

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2022, 06:54:11 PM »
My assessment was that they were at risk people, being old and fat, and they should take the shots, lol.

Their meat, their choice, their consequence tho.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2022, 06:55:39 PM »
My assessment was that they were at risk people, being old and fat, and they should take the shots, lol.

Their meat, their choice, their consequence tho.

Why didn’t they want to get vaccinated?