Author Topic: Cycling testosterone enanthate.  (Read 9631 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Cycling testosterone enanthate.
« on: October 21, 2005, 10:00:42 PM »
?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
Re: Cycling testosterone enanthate.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 10:11:18 PM »
all depends on ur body i have ran cycles as long as 8 months(im not saying to do this) and gt my own test back to normal
OFFSHOREIRONcom

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 02:46:46 AM »
hi, at 500mg/week test e  normaly will be to do it in 10 weeks long, side effects depends of your genetic
w

FilipH

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 10:20:14 AM »
Has anyone ever heard of a cycle like that permanently shutting a person down?  After reading here, I went from thinking a 12 week cycle would be good to thinking that it is not that long to put on serious muscle mass.  I plan to research before doing anything of course, but my only fear is being irreversibly shut down.

I've read about it, but chances are pretty slim (unless you are 60+ years old) .  A 12 week cycle isn't to long either.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2005, 05:59:30 PM »
Has anyone ever heard of a cycle like that permanently shutting a person down?  After reading here, I went from thinking a 12 week cycle would be good to thinking that it is not that long to put on serious muscle mass.  I plan to research before doing anything of course, but my only fear is being irreversibly shut down.

ANYTHING is possible when you are taking hormones from an outside source and injecting it into your body. The only way you will know is if you do frequent bloodwork, while on and off the drugs to see how yuor body is responding.

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 01:28:50 PM »
I haven't herard of anyone being permenantly shutdown but I have heard of people's levels not being able to get back to what they once were Pre-AAS.  I have also heard of there being soerm but no swimmer's as well.

CC.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 01:37:13 PM »

Matt, dont worry so much dude, you will be fine, we were more so talking about veteran users rather than someone that has done a few 'far from out of the ordinary' traditional cycles

To give you some idea, 10mg of dianaboll will start to shut you down, its not the shutting down that is the bad thing but rather your ability to bounce back from it

Your 500mg a week cycle is a classic, you should get some good gains from it, even if you didnt run any PCT you would be ok, although it would be advisable to run some Nolvadex and HCG etc

Just dont make the mistake of fucking your girl and thinking you wont have any sperm, as said, that is not what we are saying dude, its a bit more complex than that LOL

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 04:17:03 PM »
Thanks Sir Duchaine!

My question is: how long is TOO long to run a cycle like that?

To be honest, there is no real answer mate. With proper PCT after the cycle, I would say you could run a couple back to back then take a few months break before going back on

You have to understand that many of us were once gear newbs and tried to plan out what cycles we would do over the next five years lol, trust me, it doenst work like that

You will find that whatever plans you make, your personal life will see you, for whatever reason - more likely than not - taking a break from, not only gear, but working out etc, lifes like that, always throwing some unexpected shite at you

This is the way it is for most guys, I know of very few that have stayed on solidly for years, but if you did choose to stay on, then, heavy shutdown would not be a surprise

Bottom line is, if you are going to use anything over 700mg per fortnight, followed by a fortinight clean as per a short cycle, then dont bullshit yourself about the need to take a break, its as simple as that

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 04:24:57 PM »
Agree with the above.

Once in a blue moon we'll get a post from someone who stays shutdown for an inordinately long time, but I suspect they all recover eventually.

Your question, really, is rather irrelevant as the major determining factor for the  end-point of a cycle.  How many cycles have you done?  What goals do you have?  How fuc*in' crazy are you? Your answers to THESE questions will determine your cycle length.

Most cycle for about 10 to 16 weeks.  Some go much longer.  It's all up to you--but just know what all of the repercussions can be.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 06:22:08 PM »
I would eventually like to run your typical newbie cycle using a testosterone.

But I heard some say that 12 weeks isn't long enough to gain a substancial amount of muscle, and I would tend to agree.  I'm just not sure what an acceptable length of time would be.

Dude, trust me, if you havent used before and you have a good solid base of gains already there, then, you will gain shitloads form a 8,10 or 12 weeker (I'd go with 8 to be honest)

(there is no point in using gear if you havent been training for a while, not because its dangerous, but because you will make gear like gains anyway, although there is something to be said for using gear right from day one, but we wont get into that lol)

If your gear is real, you train hard and eat shitloads, then trust me, you will be falling over the gains lol

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2005, 07:39:50 PM »
I have been cycling for 10 years off and on.
I am currently on a enenthate only cycle.
What dosage would you guys say would be a good one for someone weighing about 290 , 6' 3" , and about 15% body fat ?.
I have 40 mls at 250mg a ml left right now.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2005, 07:43:38 PM »
I have been cycling for 10 years off and on.
I am currently on a enenthate only cycle.
What dosage would you guys say would be a good one for someone weighing about 290 , 6' 3" , and about 15% body fat ?.
I have 40 mls at 250mg a ml left right now.

You have been cycling for ten years, surely you are the best person to answer the above question then? lol

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2005, 12:52:37 PM »
actally, this is the first time I am using enenthate 250 for the first time by itself.
What I am doiing is 1000 mg a week for the first 3 weeks, then down to 750 mgs for about 8-10 weeks, after that I will cycle down 1ml a week til I hit 1/2 a ml and run that for 2 weeks.
I am used to doing quick cycles like around 4-6 weeks, but this is the first time I am doing a long cycle with just one drug .
I am sure my nuts will shrink down , so I am taking clomid 10mg a day already and will run it throughout.
At the end I will be on hcg for 2 weeks  then 2 weeks of clomid.
I was just wondering if anyone out there had any better ideas that may work better.
I am really watching my diet and I am hoping by the end to have really leaned out.
Cardio is also being done at 30mins a day everyday I work out.
What do you guys think of this as far as if I am going to lean out or am I just going to get bigger .
I weigh 290 right now and I definatly could loose a good 30 lbs of fat , and I would love to stay their or maybe even loose a little total weight, but I need to get rid of this fat.
Unfortunatly this is the only drug I have right now, and I will be low on money for the next month or 2 so this is all I have to play with.
So any good input or ideas on dosage changes or diet will really be nice.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2005, 02:38:53 PM »
There is absolutely NO reason to taper your test cycle.  Run the same dose all the way through.

Honestly, if I were you I would wait until you build up enough cash to buy more gear.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
Re: Cycling testosterone enanthate with other things . . .
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2005, 04:13:08 PM »
I  A G R E E ! ! !  with freakfestMD

1 + 1 = 3

or even better

1 + 1 + 1 = 5  ;D
(my current program)

Synergy is improved
with the sum of the
ingredients - wait.

I know that you know that,
but what is your hurry?
1 life 1 liver

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2005, 08:12:01 PM »
I think I might add some tren towards the end to really harden up.
I stay away from deca since I have heard it can permenatly shut down sperm production.
I am worried about that because someday I want to have a baby and I am already 33 years old.
Any other ideas on what to add besides deca or EQ ?? To me EQ asks just like deca.
I don't like taking orals too...
And by the way I meant that I will be running nolvadex 10mg all the way through to prevent gyno and then clomid at the end.
Clomid is not much of an estrogen blocker.
I would love to try some arimidex or femera once I get some money up.
I know it works so much better than nolva. But, for years this stuff did not exist and all we had was nolva and it keeps the boobies away on me!
At least them growing on me. But you know I love to get some boobies from the ladies!
Actaully more than that, but I don't want to get cencored.
Damn 1 gram of test a week sure does raise your sex drive doesn't it ?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2005, 10:02:18 AM »
Deca will not permanantly shut down your sperm production. 

Good basic cycle for you based on what info you have provided:

Test e 750mg per week
Deca 400mg per week and/or EQ 400mg per week (end 1 week before stopping the test)
winny 50mg per day during last 1/2 of cycle

plus PCT

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2005, 12:52:45 PM »
I think I am going to go with tren and skip the deca.
I have read in many articles that deca can stop sperm production even after years of non-use.
Paul Borrenson used to write about it all the time.

So you think there will be no difference between 750mgs  and 1000mgs of test E per week ?
Would I just be wasting juice ?
I remember reading several articles saying that the magic number seems to be 1000 mgs a week with test.
But in real life I never did 1000 mg a week the most I ever did was 500-750 mgs a week.
I have been on 1000 for 3 weeks now and I am seeing very good changes in my body composition.
Fat is melting and muscles are getting very full. Not alot of strength gains yet, but I imagine that will come this week.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2005, 02:31:26 PM »
Since you have started with 1000mg and seem to be doing well with it I would just continue it then.n  Good luck with your cycle.   

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2005, 11:27:23 AM »
sure eneough, last night, I was as strong as a bull.
I pushed up all my weight and was able to do even more reps.
My abs are starting to form too.
This QV Test E is pretty good stuff.