Author Topic: 100 days ago Trumptard TRAITORS attacked our Capitol  (Read 7001 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 100 days ago Trumptard TRAITORS attacked our Capitol
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2021, 06:29:07 PM »
feel free to provide some example

In regards to THE TRAITOR the evidence is overwhelming and it's all on tape and tweet

Fuck THE TRAITOR and his apologists

He's HUMAN SCUM

I know you won't bother to feign offence to that since THE TRAITOR used that term while POTUS to refer to his fellow Republican and fellow citizens
TDS
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2021, 06:33:53 PM »
feel free to provide some example

In regards to THE TRAITOR the evidence is overwhelming and it's all on tape and tweet

Fuck THE TRAITOR and his apologists

He's HUMAN SCUM

I know you won't bother to feign offence to that since THE TRAITOR used that term while POTUS to refer to his fellow Republican and fellow citizens

Here you go...same video shown by MSM as well.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-was-impeachment-video-edited-remove-trumps-call-peace-before-r

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2021, 07:36:16 AM »
By the way. Why haven’t they released the name of Ashley Babbitt’s shooter?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2021, 09:21:50 AM »
By the way. Why haven’t they released the name of Ashley Babbitt’s shooter killer?
Fixed it for you there little buddy. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2021, 10:01:23 AM »
Fixed it for you there little buddy. 8)

Yes..that’s more like it. Thank you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2021, 12:53:21 PM »
Here you go...same video shown by MSM as well.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-was-impeachment-video-edited-remove-trumps-call-peace-before-r

(sorry page not found)  :)

It was more than a half hour after mobs invaded the Capitol when Trump actually wrote "stay peaceful"; an hour into the riot, Trump wrote "no violence!"

Trump told supporters to "fight like hell."

"Let’s have trial by combat," said Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani, warming up the crowd for Trump.

Jan. 4: At a rally in Georgia the day before the Senate runoffs, Trump repeated his grievances about his own election. He spoke about a continued fight, both for himself and the Senate.

"If the liberal Democrats take the Senate and the White House — and they’re not taking this White House — we’re going to fight like hell, I’ll tell you right now," Trump said.

"We’re going to take it back," Trump said.

Jan. 6: Trump was 'talking out of both sides of his mouth." For example, Trump repeatedly said there was a need to "fight." After he bashed "weak" Republicans and Biden, he said: "Unbelievable, what we have to go through, what we have to go through and you have to get your people to fight. If they don’t fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don’t fight. You primary them. We’re going to let you know who they are, I can already tell you, frankly."

Trump used the word "peacefully" once at his rally:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

After all hell broke loose at the Capital, Trump apparently decided to walk back his rhetoric.

"Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!" he tweeted at 2:38 p.m. By that point, the mob had already shattered windows as they pushed inside the building.

His video statement repeated false claims about the fraudulent election and said, "We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2021, 01:20:38 PM »

It was more than a half hour after mobs invaded the Capitol when Trump actually wrote "stay peaceful"; an hour into the riot, Trump wrote "no violence!"

"Let’s have trial by combat," said Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani, warming up the crowd for Trump.

Jan. 4: At a rally in Georgia the day before the Senate runoffs, Trump repeated his grievances about his own election. He spoke about a continued fight, both for himself and the Senate.

"If the liberal Democrats take the Senate and the White House — and they’re not taking this White House — we’re going to fight like hell, I’ll tell you right now," Trump said.

Jan. 6: Trump was 'talking out of both sides of his mouth." For example, Trump repeatedly said there was a need to "fight." After he bashed "weak" Republicans and Biden, he said: "Unbelievable, what we have to go through, what we have to go through and you have to get your people to fight. If they don’t fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don’t fight. You primary them. We’re going to let you know who they are, I can already tell you, frankly."

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

After all hell broke loose at the Capital, Trump apparently decided to walk back his rhetoric.

"Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!" he tweeted at 2:38 p.m. By that point, the mob had already shattered windows as they pushed inside the building.

His video statement repeated false claims about the fraudulent election and said, "We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special."
If you were fair and honest you would also run down the lengthy list of democrats that called for violence against Trump supporters, but you're not, you're a shill, a sheep, a mindless follower of main stream media.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2021, 02:44:10 PM »

Here is the edited video that was shown by MSM and also used as evidence at his impeachment trial.
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-was-impeachment-video-edited-remove-trumps-call-peace-before-riot-1568084

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2021, 04:24:51 PM »
Here is the edited video that was shown by MSM and also used as evidence at his impeachment trial.
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-was-impeachment-video-edited-remove-trumps-call-peace-before-riot-1568084

Thanks for posting the entire link. I've watched the video earlier today when I googled it to get the full link.

Trump was crying fraud and that the election was stolen from him long before all the votes were counted on November 3, 2020. He held numerous rallies and tweeted lies constantly until Twitter suspended his account on January 8, 2021. It is not just what he said on January 6, 2021 that incited the mob's attack on the Capital. It is what he was telling his base everyday leading up to the event. Thousands of angry people didn't just magically show up in DC that morning with shields, sticks and at least one in costume, Trump invited them over and over again.

He got what he wanted. The insurrection accelerated and was complete chaos. Around 3:00 p.m. Kevin McCarthy wisely advised Trump, to cover his ass and do something to calm the situation down. At 3:13 p.m. Trump tweets, "I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!"

Better too late than never.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2021, 10:43:49 PM »
Thanks for posting the entire link. I've watched the video earlier today when I googled it to get the full link.

Trump was crying fraud and that the election was stolen from him long before all the votes were counted on November 3, 2020. He held numerous rallies and tweeted lies constantly until Twitter suspended his account on January 8, 2021. It is not just what he said on January 6, 2021 that incited the mob's attack on the Capital. It is what he was telling his base everyday leading up to the event. Thousands of angry people didn't just magically show up in DC that morning with shields, sticks and at least one in costume, Trump invited them over and over again.

He got what he wanted. The insurrection accelerated and was complete chaos. Around 3:00 p.m. Kevin McCarthy wisely advised Trump, to cover his ass and do something to calm the situation down. At 3:13 p.m. Trump tweets, "I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!"

Better too late than never.   

I knew 2 days before the election that the Dems were going to do the exact same thing they did. So if you ask me “how do you know” my answer is infinitely more than most and not just on here. Hope this helps

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2021, 09:48:56 AM »
"I knew.."

HAHAHAHA... this board is full of posts that indicate Coach doesn't "know" shit at all.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2021, 10:31:37 AM »
"I knew.."

HAHAHAHA... this board is full of posts that indicate Coach doesn't "know" shit at all.

Sure....100% of you trolling me have been nothing but insults with again...nothing to counter what I’ve been posting. 🤡

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2021, 02:00:31 PM »
I knew 2 days before the election that the Dems were going to do the exact same thing they did. So if you ask me “how do you know” my answer is infinitely more than most and not just on here. Hope this helps

Do you mean ask you 'how much you know' because your response 'infinitly more' does fit. What did the Dems do?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2021, 05:29:07 AM »
Sure....100% of you trolling me have been nothing but insults with again...nothing to counter what I’ve been posting. 🤡

If an accurate description is insulting, then that is your fault not anyone else's.

No one has to counter nonsense and CTs to make them any less fake.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2021, 02:27:14 AM »
Do you mean ask you 'how much you know' because your response 'infinitly more' does fit. What did the Dems do?

Go ask your group of caulk-sukkers down at the "Milton-Osborne Glory Hole and Gayness Center" for Sexual Twinks.  ::)