Author Topic: This Omar chick from MN - lmfao!  (Read 63842 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: This Omar chick from MN - lmfao!
« Reply #375 on: August 10, 2022, 03:31:44 PM »
You know she is absolutely bat shit crazy in bed.

100%

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #376 on: August 10, 2022, 08:13:00 PM »
Sorry Abe!  You don't have a chance.  Those dark skinned squad gals are into submissive white males.

Both of those "guys" have the "please somebody kill me" look in their eyes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #377 on: August 10, 2022, 08:50:31 PM »
Both of those "guys" have the "please somebody kill me" look in their eyes.

;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: August 11, 2022, 04:44:32 AM »
2 biggest betas on the planet.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #379 on: August 11, 2022, 03:22:32 PM »
2 biggest betas on the planet.

I don't think that applies to the ginger with AOC.  It's quite obvious that he's homosexual. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #380 on: August 11, 2022, 03:38:41 PM »
I don't think that applies to the ginger with AOC.  It's quite obvious that he's homosexual.

LOL

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #381 on: August 11, 2022, 03:45:39 PM »

AOC made a moral argument against human reproduction, so she might be staying consistent.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #382 on: August 11, 2022, 06:14:00 PM »
AOC made a moral argument against human reproduction, so she might be staying consistent.
Tells me she prefers anal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: August 12, 2022, 01:53:19 AM »
Just because she uses a strap on to pound him in the ass doesn't mean he's homosexual.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #384 on: November 21, 2022, 12:36:14 PM »
Ilhan Omar Throws a Fit Over Getting Thrown Off House Committees
Townhall ^ | Katie Pavlich
Posted on 11/21/2022, 3:23:34 PM

Current House Minority Leader and incoming House Speaker Kevin McCarthy made a pledge to remove Democratic Representatives Ilhan Omar, Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell from their committee positions when Republicans assume majority power in January.

Omar is getting booted for her repeated anti-Semitism, which Democrats have failed to thoroughly condemn. Swalwell is getting taken off of his assignments for being a national security risk after sleeping with a Chinese Communist Party spy named Fang-Fang. Schiff's repeated witch hunts and abuse of his position as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee were cited as reasons for removal.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #385 on: November 21, 2022, 02:49:28 PM »

Current House Minority Leader and incoming House Speaker Kevin McCarthy made a pledge to remove Democratic Representatives Ilhan Omar, Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell from their committee positions when Republicans assume majority power in January.

Omar is getting booted for her repeated anti-Semitism, which Democrats have failed to thoroughly condemn. Swalwell is getting taken off of his assignments for being a national security risk after sleeping with a Chinese Communist Party spy named Fang-Fang. Schiff's repeated witch hunts and abuse of his position as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee were cited as reasons for removal.

Ahhh Such Good News - Send the Somali Bitch Back whence she came from - Get Rid of The Cancer Within.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: November 21, 2022, 03:49:45 PM »
Just because she uses a strap on to pound him in the ass doesn't mean he's homosexual.

Ok, so I can say I'm straight , even when my wife pegs me 6 nights a week  ?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: November 21, 2022, 03:53:29 PM »

Since the republicans backed a Turkish Muslim MD for the Penn  US senate race in 2022, it's tough to call the GOP anti- Muslim .
Now they've taken back the house, they could nominate Omar for speaker 'eh ?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: November 22, 2022, 12:56:40 AM »
Ok, so I can say I'm straight , even when my wife pegs me 6 nights a week  ?
6 is pushing it. Better stick with 4 or 5.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: November 22, 2022, 09:43:55 AM »
6 is pushing it. Better stick with 4 or 5.

I asked and she cut back , but rammed me twice as hard on the go days.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #390 on: November 22, 2022, 11:18:01 AM »

I knew they were going to get rid of Omar but they are retarded for calling her an anti-semitic because that word gets tossed around too much....same with Rashida Tlaib.   Obviously they are going to oppose Israel as they are Muslim but they do not have a racial hatred of Jews...never seen them call them shylocks, Bronx Indians, German Candles, Kikes, or Gargamels....etc....not one racial slur out of them or have endorsed Sharia Law.   Stuff needs to stop
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #391 on: November 22, 2022, 11:25:50 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #392 on: November 22, 2022, 11:27:06 AM »

I knew they were going to get rid of Omar but they are retarded for calling her an anti-semitic because that word gets tossed around too much....same with Rashida Tlaib.   Obviously they are going to oppose Israel as they are Muslim but they do not have a racial hatred of Jews...never seen them call them shylocks, Bronx Indians, German Candles, Kikes, or Gargamels....etc....not one racial slur out of them or have endorsed Sharia Law.   Stuff needs to stop

Just once, Vince, if you would read the full article, you'd have the real story and save yourself the embarrassment:

When contacted by Townhall.com, Omar provide the following response.  "To even be considered for Committee removal is an outrage.  This is just another nationalistic Republican ploy to benefit the white male patriarchy. My stance on Israel has always been consistnent, because what those fucking shylocks fail to see is, that without US support, that group of Bronx Indian Kikes would fail to exist, and the true owners of that sacred land would have buttfucked their Gargamelic asses into the ocean decades ago."

Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #393 on: November 22, 2022, 04:55:02 PM »
Just once, Vince, if you would read the full article, you'd have the real story and save yourself the embarrassment:

lol
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #394 on: November 22, 2022, 04:56:52 PM »

Statements make more sense when you don't take out 4 words

"For far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it," Omar said. "CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #395 on: November 23, 2022, 05:32:26 AM »

"For far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it," Omar said. "CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: November 23, 2022, 11:43:38 AM »
To be candid, I'm no fan of rep Omar and cringe seeing that f'n dishrag from her head .  :o
It reminds me of ET in the kids bike basket LOL.

BUT, I respect democracy and being elected to congress by the people in her district.
To be clear, if I lived in her district she wouldn't get my vote .

BUT, I wouldn't vote for rep Marjorie Taylor Green either.
She's a counter troll to Omar.

That's entertaining for a "crazy housewives of congress "reality show.
BUT, it makes our country look like a joke .

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #397 on: November 24, 2022, 12:01:32 AM »
To be candid, I'm no fan of rep Omar and cringe seeing that f'n dishrag from her head .  :o
It reminds me of ET in the kids bike basket LOL.

BUT, I respect democracy and being elected to congress by the people in her district.
To be clear, if I lived in her district she wouldn't get my vote .

BUT, I wouldn't vote for rep Marjorie Taylor Green either.
She's a counter troll to Omar.

That's entertaining for a "crazy housewives of congress "reality show.
BUT, it makes our country look like a joke .

Shitty example of bothsiderism.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #398 on: November 24, 2022, 12:41:09 AM »

They are 3rd rate citizens at best - They don't like it ,? Then Fuck off back to the Rat infested Shit Hole Muslim
Lands they came from.  Piss off Peado Worshippers.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #399 on: November 24, 2022, 05:21:57 AM »
Shes a dumb, m00sie kvnt, where brainless libturdz vote-in a US hating douche-bag, who expects tons of rights/benefits from the US.
Even marrying her cousin to get/suck more from the US Teet.

Libturdz = biggest morons in US history... ::)