Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 52337 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #550 on: February 25, 2023, 12:14:12 PM »
Doesn’t sound like a decent human being to me for someone that was going to bring a bunch of prostitutes over from Ukraine
He`s scum with a puny pecker bro.  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #551 on: February 25, 2023, 12:25:16 PM »
He`s scum with a puny pecker bro.  :D

Exactly!  ;D

If this guy was praised for his intelligence, speaks volumes about his “followers” and this industry, which is no surprise

He wouldn’t have been dead if he wasn’t such an idiot

Tiny cock of peace approved

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: February 25, 2023, 12:28:05 PM »
;D

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #553 on: February 25, 2023, 12:55:48 PM »
Too bad Tony Huge didn't have a thing for old, benzo addicted, toothless,meth heads. We'd all be posting about Wes.

But...

I give it two more years....one can only live on the pipe and gas station food for so long.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #554 on: February 25, 2023, 01:07:05 PM »
Too bad Tony Huge didn't have a thing for old, benzo addicted, toothless,meth heads. We'd all be posting about Wes.

But...

I give it two more years....one can only live on the pipe and gas station food for so long.
dementia getting there cut him some slack

:P

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #555 on: February 25, 2023, 01:17:08 PM »
This is usually the most obvious form and compelling form of circumstantial evidence.

The changing story is a reliable indicator of guilt. Normally but in this case Tony could be changing his story to cover up some other aspect of guilt. Such as drugs, prostitution or to cover up any other lie he toldto anyone about anything.

People expect to be trusted when they are merely a witness. Legal authorities tend to believe (trust)witnesses. In fact in the U.S. one witness statement can be enough to justify arrest. It won't supporta conviction- but thats a different story. When people change their story it's to cover up a lie. It's just a question of what they're lying about.

Maybe Leo became disrespectful and tried manhandling a ladyboy who happened to be accomplished at Muay Thai.

Can you imagine that? Your legacy is using gear (really the ultimate form of overcompensating) denigrating women, being arrogant then you get beaten to death by a ladyboy in a bathroom? Maybe Tony is lying to protect his friends legacy?
There is no ladyboy capable of beating up a very large juiced up fighter

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #556 on: February 25, 2023, 01:53:34 PM »
600 per hour?

My bad. I thought it was his dad who made that kind of money.

That’s fucking insane  what theses influencers are collecting. 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #557 on: February 25, 2023, 02:07:10 PM »
There is no ladyboy capable of beating up a very large juiced up fighter

That Leo fagtard wasn't a fighter. He was just another juiced-up moron that hit pads and talked a lot. He was also clearly a drug addict. I worked with a guy years ago who was a fighter, and he punched a ladyboy over there in his hotel room for some reason. It resulted in him getting smashed over the head with something, knocked unconscious, and left for dead in a swamp. If Leo did die a terrible, painful death at the hands of a ladyboy - and I sincerely hope he did - then one or more of them would have just beat the fuck out of him when he had his back turned.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: February 25, 2023, 02:17:18 PM »
As long as he`s dead the manner in which he died is fine with me.

;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #559 on: February 25, 2023, 03:22:58 PM »
No tranny loving botox injecting,fucking weirdo is part of MY particular community.

The cat is weirder than weird...intelligent is a matter of opinion....he does some stupid things IMO.

Just my opinion.....biased as it is because I just can`t stand the guy.

Can you picture any REAL man acting like he does in the 60`s,70`s or 80`s......I can`t.

My respect to you as always Van.

He clearly had an effect on people where initially everyone thought what a wonderful and bright dude. Then he tended to turn on you if he detected some "disrespect." LOL. Did you know he had Jerry Brainum as a guest a few times? Seems like he was in contact with everyone who is anyone in these circles. Claimed a long correspondence with John Meadows who everyone seemed to think was a really solid dude. So obviously all these people believed there was something there, intelligence. Everyone has their own view of what is intelligence but everyone seemed to agree he was one sharp dude - until he turned on them. If you watch his videos on different topics - not just anyone could do presentations like that. Yes he was probably wrong a lot of times but everyone who talks alot will be wrong a lot. There are actual real doctors in these spaces who say retarded or unsupported things all the time. To me it was fascinating how much drama he could cause, he was involved everywhere someone "important" was.

So I kind of liked him but also thought he was disgusting at times, the way he turned on supposed friends overnight. But he was also a self confessed addict and probably had some genetic psych issues too. He was obviously trying to heal himself with all the brain drugs he did. He thought antidepressants were the most successful drugs in history whereas most in bodybuilding circles think they are the devil. I'm more in the pro-anti d camp myself.

Respect.  :D

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #560 on: February 25, 2023, 03:37:59 PM »
That Leo fagtard wasn't a fighter. He was just another juiced-up moron that hit pads and talked a lot. He was also clearly a drug addict. I worked with a guy years ago who was a fighter, and he punched a ladyboy over there in his hotel room for some reason. It resulted in him getting smashed over the head with something, knocked unconscious, and left for dead in a swamp. If Leo did die a terrible, painful death at the hands of a ladyboy - and I sincerely hope he did - then one or more of them would have just beat the fuck out of him when he had his back turned.

Anyway I dont understand why anybody would  punch a prostitute. That's a pretty outlandish scenario to explain the injuries on leos corps

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: February 25, 2023, 03:48:19 PM »
Anyway I dont understand why anybody would  punch a prostitute. That's a pretty outlandish scenario to explain the injuries on leos corps

He might have thrown a hissy fit due to penis envy after the ladyboi pulled out its todger.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #562 on: February 25, 2023, 03:49:40 PM »

Drugs, probably. Plus, he was supposedly bipolar as well as having an extremely punchable face and unbearable personality. God knows. The place is a sewer filled with degenerates; nothing makes sense over there.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #563 on: February 25, 2023, 03:50:08 PM »
He might have thrown a hissy fit due to penis envy after the ladyboi pulled out its todger.
Thats not how it works. They get the ladyboy for the cock

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #564 on: February 25, 2023, 03:52:19 PM »
He clearly had an effect on people where initially everyone thought what a wonderful and bright dude. Then he tended to turn on you if he detected some "disrespect." LOL. Did you know he had Jerry Brainum as a guest a few times? Seems like he was in contact with everyone who is anyone in these circles. Claimed a long correspondence with John Meadows who everyone seemed to think was a really solid dude. So obviously all these people believed there was something there, intelligence. Everyone has their own view of what is intelligence but everyone seemed to agree he was one sharp dude - until he turned on them. If you watch his videos on different topics - not just anyone could do presentations like that. Yes he was probably wrong a lot of times but everyone who talks alot will be wrong a lot. There are actual real doctors in these spaces who say retarded or unsupported things all the time. To me it was fascinating how much drama he could cause, he was involved everywhere someone "important" was.

So I kind of liked him but also thought he was disgusting at times, the way he turned on supposed friends overnight. But he was also a self confessed addict and probably had some genetic psych issues too. He was obviously trying to heal himself with all the brain drugs he did. He thought antidepressants were the most successful drugs in history whereas most in bodybuilding circles think they are the devil. I'm more in the pro-anti d camp myself.

Respect.  :D
He didnt seem capable of keeping a single friendship. Albeit online friendships, he obviously works the same way irl. But they said he was bipolar with manic episodes so that explains it I guess. And yeah he had a good side to him with the scientific research and presentation agreed, thats the bits i watched.

Also I think the manic side showed to TH, they got in a fight and TH killed him. But who knows maybe it was more sinister than that from TH's side.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #565 on: February 25, 2023, 03:56:10 PM »
Something I want to bring to the attention of the detectives..
Tony is full of deception and contradictions.

Video A:
"...im attracted to feminity.. thats why i choose thai women and ladyboys.. they have more feminine features than american women... even when i see a really feminine guy i feel attracted to him because of that feminity.."

Video B:
"...i aroused by myself... the more another guy looks like me the more attracted i am to him..."

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #566 on: February 25, 2023, 03:58:21 PM »
One thing that i find just truly shocking is that these guys are married yet stick their cocks into the buttholes of men. Poor wives.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: February 25, 2023, 04:15:46 PM »
Van,he had an effect on brainless sheep,not people with any common fucking sense.

RESPECT AS ALWAYS MY FRIEND.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: February 25, 2023, 04:16:44 PM »
Something I want to bring to the attention of the detectives..
Tony is full of deception and contradictions.

Video A:
"...im attracted to feminity.. thats why i choose thai women and ladyboys.. they have more feminine features than american women... even when i see a really feminine guy i feel attracted to him because of that feminity.."

Video B:
"...i aroused by myself... the more another guy looks like me the more attracted i am to him..."

Tony`s half a fag bro.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #569 on: February 26, 2023, 12:05:45 AM »
Tony`s half a fag bro.
Sure but that is not the point I was trying to make. I meant that you cannot take anything this guy says at face value.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #570 on: February 26, 2023, 12:13:15 AM »
Man im so worried now bcs i:

-cook with tap water
-have eaten tons of rice over the last 2 decades
-used to drink tons of tap water for decades but now only drink bottled water bcs those reasons
-i use deodorant and tooth paste

Fuck
Fuck fuck

bottled water is in plastic, that's not good for you either

E
E

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #571 on: February 26, 2023, 12:14:06 AM »
bottled water is in plastic, that's not good for you either

E
I buy glass bottles

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #572 on: February 26, 2023, 01:03:37 AM »

But...

Ouch!! Will he recover? :o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: February 26, 2023, 03:45:42 AM »
Sure but that is not the point I was trying to make. I meant that you cannot take anything this guy says at face value.
Nobody with half a brain would rake the half a fag seriously bro.  :D

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #574 on: February 26, 2023, 08:15:08 AM »
Is Tony actually banging ladyboys or is it a joke? I don’t know enough about him but if so then he’s probably bi at least.