Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 51781 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #575 on: February 26, 2023, 08:24:28 AM »
Is Tony actually banging ladyboys or is it a joke? I don’t know enough about him but if so then he’s probably bi at least.

Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #576 on: February 26, 2023, 03:03:13 PM »
When all is said and done and this case is solved, here’s my thoughts on the top possible outcome.

1.  Tony did not do it but he has a pretty damn good idea who did do it and sometimes in a country such as Thailand it’s best to keep your mouth shut if you want to survive  and remain there for any length  of time

2.  I think Leo did not kill himself nor have any intent to do so.

3.  I think that a mysterious (but possibly not a mystery to Tony) ’customer’ paid a visit to Leo which resulted in a fight leading to Leo’s demise.

4.  And that mysterious ‘customer’ was small enough to slip through that bathroom window with ease.

Pls make check payable to Stuntmovie

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: February 26, 2023, 03:10:59 PM »
When all is said and done and this case is solved, here’s my thoughts on the top possible outcome.

1.  Tony did not do it but he has a pretty damn good idea who did do it and sometimes in a country such as Thailand it’s best to keep your mouth shut if you want to survive  and remain there for any length  of time

3.  I think that a mysterious (but possible not a mystery to Tony) ’customer’ paid a visit to Leo which resulted in a fight leading to Leo’s demise.

4.  And that mysterious ‘customer’ was small enough to slip through that bathroom window with ease.

hankins

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #578 on: February 27, 2023, 07:40:07 AM »
Is Tony actually banging ladyboys or is it a joke? I don’t know enough about him but if so then he’s probably bi at least.

I think you need to be a fag to do it but otoh I'm surprised how many supposedly straight guys find them attractive. Many such comments on here. If a tranny has a cock and you give him a reach around when fucking how is that not faggy? Tony said "trannies in Thailand are mofe feminine that American women" NO, just no. A man is a man, you cannot become woman no matter what you do. Like I said I'm surprised how many are titillated by trannies.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #579 on: February 27, 2023, 07:44:13 AM »
hankins

No way. That window is smaller than 40 inches in circumference 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #580 on: February 27, 2023, 07:48:38 AM »

3.  I think that a mysterious (but possibly not a mystery to Tony) ’customer’ paid a visit to Leo which resulted in a fight leading to Leo’s demise.

1. Leo's "Longevity Principles" were bunk.
2. Leo's "Penis Growth" principles were a fail.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: February 27, 2023, 07:57:14 AM »
No way. That window is smaller than 40 inches in circumference

;D
he tried to leave feet first

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #582 on: February 27, 2023, 08:54:08 AM »
I think you need to be a fag to do it but otoh I'm surprised how many supposedly straight guys find them attractive. Many such comments on here. If a tranny has a cock and you give him a reach around when fucking how is that not faggy? Tony said "trannies in Thailand are mofe feminine that American women" NO, just no. A man is a man, you cannot become woman no matter what you do. Like I said I'm surprised how many are titillated by trannies.
It's closet homosexuality. Or denial about it.

Like  "big Lenny" who it came out sucked off and got ass fucked by black guys. He claims he's not gay still after that came out. Same thing pretty much

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #583 on: February 27, 2023, 09:04:19 AM »
It is “gender queer” at the least. But “homosexual” labeling is as you choose. Most dudes into trannies would not be drawn to any romantic attractions with another man, nor would they be into man to man sex like typical “gay guys” have. The female imagery must be in place for them to get a rise.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #584 on: February 27, 2023, 09:12:25 AM »
On the tranny thing, it's a combo of homosexuality, plus batting way above their league real girl vs tranny. There was a powerlifting board where tranny chasing was common, and you could see it working out. A lot of these guys were big messes, but they could get decent looking trannies based on the fact that they big strong guys, and they were willing to treat the trannies like actual women, emotionally that hooked the tranny.

Also the trannies are men at heart, so they were always down to fuck and do things the real women wouldn't, and with little asked in return. That was a lure for the guys too. Blow jobs 3x a day? Sure just make sure you call them ma'am :)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: February 27, 2023, 10:00:58 AM »

Like  "big Lenny" who it came out sucked off and got ass fucked by black guys. He claims he's not gay still after that came out. Same thing pretty much

If they were homosexual they would be attracted to regular men.

Transgenders look and act far more like woman than they do a male.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: February 27, 2023, 10:47:19 AM »

Transgenders look and act far more like woman than they do a male.
No homo

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: February 27, 2023, 10:50:18 AM »
Is Leo still dead? I need closure

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: February 27, 2023, 10:51:31 AM »
Is Leo still dead? I need closure

He is... His ashes will be spread in "TeeneeKok Lake" over there in Thailand...

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #589 on: February 27, 2023, 10:54:38 AM »
Thats not how it works. They get the ladyboy for the cock
Ye NO.

Ye NO.

Ye NO.

Half of YOU are in denial and in the closet. We all know how it is/goes.. Outspoken anti-gay fella: "Wah wah you're a fag, you love cock, I hate fags, I'm 100% straight..." few months later does / gets busted for gay shit like a fag(, bhanks, anabolichalo, priests...) ::)
Prayer Warrior you're clearly obsessed with ladyboys and want their cocks down your throat because 10+% of your posts are about ladyboys and their cocks.

I've banged a couple ladyboys before. Have no problem admitting (and hitting) it as I'm not an insecure pussy. Never touched a cock before other than mine.

Van Bilderass your comments regarding ladyboys are quite ignorant.
What's so surprising about straight men wanting to fuck people who look like hot petite feminine looking women? ???
I bet you jerked it to Denise Rutkowski and wanted to fuck her bad, back in the day (like most here). She looked like a man in drag. Compare "her" to a petite 100lb super-feminine-looking "man" aka ladyboy. Do you actually think a juiced to the gills Denise looked more feminine than a ladyboy? And I compared Denise Rut, who was considered to be very sexy and feminine.
You think Renne Toney and Monia Gioiosa are more feminine than a ladyboy just because they were born female? ::)
Well that's what you're saying, right? Because according to you, every woman is more feminine than a ladyboy.

"Eh but ladyboys have a cock". Ye AND? Don't touch it, don't look at it. Big deal. You don't have to suck it, morons. And what, the fbb's you jerk off to and fuck - don't have a cock? All of you here would get on your knees and suck off Denise Masino's 3" ladycock if she told you to.

"Ew you fucked a man in the ass, you're disgusting" ::) Yet you have no problem fucking a woman in the ass ??? ::) and it's "so weird, disgusting and gay" to fuck a person in the ass who looks exactly like a woman (and better looking than most) ??? ::)

"Sorry" (not sorry) guys.. but we tranny-fuckers aren't the sick freaks. It's YOU ugly/fat chick/cow fuckers who are the true sick fucks :-X
I'd rather fuck a 10/10 ladyboy than 50% of women these days (who are 1-3/10).

EXACTLY.

Also the trannies are men at heart, so they were always down to fuck and do things the real women wouldn't, and with little asked in return. That was a lure for the guys too. Blow jobs 3x a day? Sure just make sure you call them ma'am :).
EXACTLY.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: February 27, 2023, 11:07:07 AM »
He is... His ashes will be spread in "TeeneeKok Lake" over there in Thailand...

;D ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #591 on: February 27, 2023, 11:41:25 AM »
 :-\

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: February 27, 2023, 11:41:53 AM »
Ye NO.
Ye NO.
Ye NO.

Half of YOU are in denial and in the closet. We all know how it is/goes.. Outspoken anti-gay fella: "Wah wah you're a fag, you love cock, I hate fags, I'm 100% straight..." few months later does / gets busted for gay shit like a fag(, bhanks, anabolichalo, priests...) ::)
Prayer Warrior you're clearly obsessed with ladyboys and want their cocks down your throat because 10+% of your posts are about ladyboys and their cocks.

I've banged a couple ladyboys before. Have no problem admitting (and hitting) it as I'm not an insecure pussy. Never touched a cock before other than mine.

Van Bilderass your comments regarding ladyboys are quite ignorant.
What's so surprising about straight men wanting to fuck people who look like hot petite feminine looking women? ???
I bet you jerked it to Denise Rutkowski and wanted to fuck her bad, back in the day (like most here). She looked like a man in drag. Compare "her" to a petite 100lb super-feminine-looking "man" aka ladyboy. Do you actually think a juiced to the gills Denise looked more feminine than a ladyboy? And I compared Denise Rut, who was considered to be very sexy and feminine.
You think Renne Toney and Monia Gioiosa are more feminine than a ladyboy just because they were born female? ::)
Well that's what you're saying, right? Because according to you, every woman is more feminine than a ladyboy.

"Eh but ladyboys have a cock". Ye AND? Don't touch it, don't look at it. Big deal. You don't have to suck it, morons. And what, the fbb's you jerk off to and fuck - don't have a cock? All of you here would get on your knees and suck off Denise Masino's 3" ladycock if she told you to.

"Ew you fucked a man in the ass, you're disgusting" ::) Yet you have no problem fucking a woman in the ass ??? ::) and it's "so weird, disgusting and gay" to fuck a person in the ass who looks exactly like a woman (and better looking than most) ??? ::)

"Sorry" (not sorry) guys.. but we tranny-fuckers aren't the sick freaks. It's YOU ugly/fat chick/cow fuckers who are the true sick fucks :-X
I'd rather fuck a 10/10 ladyboy than 50% of women these days (who are 1-3/10).

EXACTLY.
EXACTLY.

Prime rutkoswki etc will always be more feminine than a 110 twink in make up. Because they have vaginas.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #593 on: February 27, 2023, 11:49:38 AM »
Prime rutkoswki etc will always be more feminine than a 110 twink in make up. Because they have vaginas.

::)

Vaginas with a penoris, 5 o'clock shadow (all over them) after shaving a couple hours ago, bigger muscles than natural men, stronger than natural men, more testosterone than natural men, deep voices, dominant...

"feminine"

::) ::) ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: February 27, 2023, 12:01:25 PM »
Someone likes da caulk...

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #595 on: February 27, 2023, 12:02:28 PM »
Someone likes da caulk...

Yea.. all the insecure closet homos in here.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: February 27, 2023, 12:18:33 PM »

::)

Vaginas with a penoris, 5 o'clock shadow (all over them) after shaving a couple hours ago, bigger muscles than natural men, stronger than natural men, more testosterone than natural men, deep voices, dominant...

"feminine"

::) ::) ::)

Take the make up, hair removal cream, extensions and razors away from your Bois, you'll have a stubble faced twink with a baby cock and aids

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #598 on: February 27, 2023, 12:26:02 PM »
Take the make up, hair removal cream, extensions and razors away from your Bois, you'll have a stubble faced twink with a baby cock and aids

Silly child. You seem upset. Are you having those gay thoughts again? There there. Let me help you..
Repeat after me..

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #599 on: February 27, 2023, 12:36:03 PM »
Masculine Asian men barely have any hair on their bods and faces
and this guy thinks a little estrogen-riddled 0-test ladyboy will grow an isis-terrorist-like beard by the time you're done fucking him/her hahahaha.

Your wives would need to shave more often than them.
Fuck, they (ladyboys) probably don't even have to shave anything other than their pubes.
You idiot.