Author Topic: Vegan Gains OnlyFans Stuff -  (Read 20962 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Vegan Gains OnlyFans Stuff -
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2021, 09:58:53 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2021, 10:56:31 AM »
THE PRIME CULPRIT
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2023, 01:02:46 AM »
Veganite-

"I'm disappointed but also relieved that this mf isn't getting anymore attention. For those of you who dont know he streams nearly every day on youtube. A little bit of background on me, not important but to give context onto why I watched/watch(for teh lolz) Richard's content. I went vegan two and a half a years and became an animal rights activist.

So, I wanted to find practically any vegan and related content on youtube(pro tip, don't fucking do this. About 85% vegan youtubers are either diet nuts that aren't vegan or are soon to be "exvegans" aka attention whores or are the most cringeworthy mfs on the planet. For example, lifting vegan logic, vegan gaze, david ramms that laugh at "epic vegan memes" like the elwoods dog joke every 5 minutes or just insufferable girls like that vegan teacher, I have my own story about her but won't go into that, fuck her.) for a sense of community or whatever.

Last year I discovered vegan gains and liked some of his takes on veganism(emphasis on some, the culling carnivores and the fact that he thinks insects are not sentient is, in his own words, ReTaRdEd) and I think the only real reason I watch him anymore is because I hate him and I look for any reason to flag his streams and dislike all of his streams. He's fucking insufferable.

He is a bully, laughs at children getting hurt, insecure, hypocritical, stupid, etc. He always promotes red pill and/or garbage content daily. He also is into weightlifting which as we all know is homoerotic and a colossal waste of time.

Weightlifting shortens your lifespan even moreso if you take drugs and eat shit food. I can't confirm or deny that he does drugs, he's a bullshit artist and thinks he is way smarter than he is so he probably is.

He is incredibly insecure and doesn't like certain words in his chat. So, Richard doesn't mind people insulting "twinks" or "retards" or whatever but the minute you mention people being fat or call his wife fat, or even bring up durianrider(another vegan dipshit) it's "congratulations her banned". He also gets fed this giant bowl of seitan slop that his ogre of a wife probably makes. Speaking of Richard's ogre of a wife, god damn.

I know how people were shitting on her like last year or whatever but she is a lot fatter and uglier now. Speaking of fatter, Richard looks pretty fat, idk if that's "muscle" but he doesn't record himself lifting anymore probably because(surprise surprise) lifting is dangerous and rEtArDeD and you're prone to getting injured.

I know there's a ton of shit I'm leaving out but here's some of the other shit I've witnessed:
-his sperg outs are fucking hilarious, you can tell they're fake and that he's hamming it up but his stupid audience and the antivegans eat it up, it is equal parts cringe and hilarious
-culling carnivorous animals is not vegan and the fact that he thinks it is is next level stupid
-his excessive use of the word retarded, not offensive to me but the fact that youtube allows him to say it and that he tries to be "progressive" despite being a hypocritical ableist wannabe shitlord
-he spent 8 hours trying to beat a god of war boss and spent the rest of his time on other fights sperging out and being a "very angry gamer nerd"
-he has a few "catch phrases" I've noticed he's said these multiple times; holy mother of a fuck, ok name the trait, muddying the waters, and retarded.
-he likes meatcanyon videos, no further explanation needed
-his wife tried streaming like a couple months ago(slime rancher) and like 6 people joined and it was boring and sucked
-pro gun, anti weed, violent sociopath all of the pre reqs of a serial killer
-sucks "lefty YouTubers" nuts constantly, specifically Destiny. He also gobbles Sneako and lowtiergod's shafts whole and attempts to be an lgbtq+ ally yet as a lgbtq+ member, despite knowing next to nothing about transgender people and is pro kiddie drag shows. I wish he'd just drop dead and stop pretending to understand any of that shit when you're a closeted homo who has your ogre husband shove dildos up your ass
-has fake trolls purposely donate just to say edgy shut to make himself (seem) edgy when literally all he does is sit on his fat ass and bitch about current youtube affairs
-apartment has gotten much messier

I don't know how to wrap this up but his content is still pretty shit if not worse and desperate, if you were wondering.
Q