Author Topic: Friends Tour at Warner Brothers Backlot  (Read 2711 times)

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
Friends Tour at Warner Brothers Backlot
« on: May 11, 2021, 07:53:21 PM »
Here is a quick view of the lot where Friends was filmed for 10 years. I was fortunate to work on the Reunion Special they filmed last month. It was pretty cool if your a fan.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Friends Tour at Warner Brothers Backlot
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 08:02:51 PM »
I'll definitely check out your video.

I never really watched Friends when it was on the air.  In fact, as soon as the theme song "I'll be there for you" starts playing anywhere, it immediately throws me into a rage and makes me want to crush David Schwimmer's skull under a dump truck, killing him instantly.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 08:15:35 PM »

I never really watched Friends when it was on the air.  In fact, as soon as the theme song "I'll be there for you" starts playing anywhere, it immediately throws me into a rage and makes me want to crush David Schwimmer's skull under a dump truck, killing him instantly.

If that song were playing and at the same time Jennifer Aniston was getting naked in your bedroom would you be able to achieve a full (6.45") erection?  Maintain said erection?  Finish? 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 05:28:33 AM »

Same

Wanted to mutilate him , decapitate him and then shit down his throat.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2021, 06:02:08 AM »
If that song were playing and at the same time Jennifer Aniston was getting naked in your bedroom would you be able to achieve a full (6.45") erection?  Maintain said erection?  Finish?

That's a very good question.  See, when I was 16 during the show's actual syndication run, this would have been a non-question:

Impregnate Jennifer Aniston then politely ask her to leave my property.

These days, I would need an open window in plain sight of David Schwimmer being tortured to even get a parsh.  Not that I'm into that normally, it's just...like, WTF is this?  Is THIS what Hollywood elite consider to be a successful most muscular pose?:

Has NO other bodybuilding fan but me seen that atrocity of a pose?  ???

How has Schwimmer not had his ears, nose, lips, and arms severed, followed by a disembowelling and castration before finally being immolated, in a prolonged torture-execution for demonstrating such a disgraceful display of physicality?

If the hearse showed up promptly to bring Schwimmer's corpse to the crematory, and if naked Jennifer Aniston was still present in my bedroom, my dick would go six to midnight in the blink of an eye.

Although if I found out that Aniston washed all the flavour out of her snatch using one of those feminine hygiene products that she hawks in YouTube ads, I'd immediately be thrown into another rage.  God, I hate when women do that.  Even when I SPECIFICALLY TELL THEM NOT TO, they still do.  I'm not here to smell skin, FFS.

I can't be the only Getbigger who feels this way?

I used to think Courtney Cox was hotter than Aniston.  In hindsight, TV shows with such good looking casts can give a warped perspective on beauty standards [not to parrot some SJW meme, but I find that to be true].

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 07:00:04 AM »
That's a very good question.  See, when I was 16 during the show's actual syndication run, this would have been a non-question:

These days, I would need an open window in plain sight of David Schwimmer being tortured to even get a parsh.  Not that I'm into that normally, it's just...like, WTF is this?  Is THIS what Hollywood elite consider to be a successful most muscular pose?:

How has Schwimmer not had his ears, nose, lips, and arms severed, followed by a disembowelling and castration before finally being immolated, in a prolonged torture-execution for demonstrating such a disgraceful display of physicality?

If the hearse showed up promptly to bring Schwimmer's corpse to the crematory, and if naked Jennifer Aniston was still present in my bedroom, my dick would go six to midnight in the blink of an eye.

Although if I found out that Aniston washed all the flavour out of her snatch using one of those feminine hygiene products that she hawks in YouTube ads, I'd immediately be thrown into another rage.  God, I hate when women do that.  Even when I SPECIFICALLY TELL THEM NOT TO, they still do.  I'm not here to smell skin, FFS.

I used to think Courtney Cox was hotter than Aniston.  In hindsight, TV shows with such good looking casts can give a warped perspective on beauty standards [not to parrot some SJW meme, but I find that to be true].

Matt LeBlanc best poser there but gotta give Chandler/Matthew Perry some props for his coordination (he even uses his leg in that pose)
Q

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2021, 08:17:31 AM »
No Getbigger watched Friends.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021, 08:32:01 PM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021, 08:34:49 PM »
outed

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2021, 08:37:30 PM »
outed

Didnt say I "watch" this show. Just worked on the Reunion Special. I have to eat..... ;)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2021, 09:13:06 PM »
The tabloids are saying Chandler is slurring his words.

Reminds of my friend who did way too many drugs and he’s just different now.

Seems like he is still sort of funny though.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2021, 10:23:56 PM »

You and fortress think the same  ;D :D

I can’t stand david schwimmer either, top 3 most punchable face of all time, and that voice of his, shivers down my spine, rather have my balls deflated like Mike or dragged in glass then to listen to that retard talk

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2021, 10:25:17 PM »
The tabloids are saying Chandler is slurring his words.

Reminds of my friend who did way too many drugs and he’s just different now.

Seems like he is still sort of funny though.

He looks beat up and horrible

Prob won’t last too long

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2021, 10:29:27 PM »

Never cared for either one in that era, it was about yasmine bleeth, of baywatch (she’s a fat nasty whale now) Jenny McCarthy, and Carmen Electra in the 90’s

Donna d’errico was ok too for a brief time

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2021, 10:34:20 PM »
The best show of the 90s was Why Does Everyone Keep Grabbing Me By The Head? starring Shannon Dougherty.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2021, 12:42:30 AM »
No lie, no television show has ever featured a collective cast so entirely unlikeable. Especially that Schwimmer douchelord.

I swear, his face and voice inspires a hatred scary in its intensity.

To witness his dying would place a once-in-a-lifetime smile on my mug.

I’d love to throw darts at his decapitated head, Kemper-style.

Fuck Friends to hell.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2021, 01:49:04 AM »
No lie, no television show has ever featured a collective cast so entirely unlikeable. Especially that Schwimmer douchelord.

I swear, his face and voice inspires a hatred scary in its intensity.

To witness his dying would place a once-in-a-lifetime smile on my mug.

I’d love to throw darts at his decapitated head, Kemper-style.

Fuck Friends to hell.

Schwimmer, a tard of a turd. Saw him on the OJ series on TV playing Kardashain. Picture him in his horrible voice saying to the Kardashian children (now whores).

"Uncle Juicey, Girls, go give Uncle Juicey a tug hug".

Joo

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2021, 03:52:07 AM »
The Warner Bros. Studio tour is good.  Did it a few years ago.

The Paramount Studio tour is excellent also.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2021, 11:13:36 AM »
The Warner Bros. Studio tour is good.  Did it a few years ago.

The Paramount Studio tour is excellent also.

I agree but the best tour is the Universal Studios tours since you get to go on rides afterwards

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2021, 11:23:32 AM »
Didnt say I "watch" this show. Just worked on the Reunion Special. I have to eat..... ;)

Are you "Craft"?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2021, 11:45:24 AM »
What does a grip do?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2021, 11:57:22 AM »
Physically handle things...props, lights and the like....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2021, 07:58:35 AM »
Alot of modern cuckoldery was learned by men watching it back then.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2021, 09:23:03 AM »
What does a grip do?
Don't get Basile started......

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2021, 11:32:53 AM »

I absolutely hate that show!  I would like to punch everyone of those "men" in the face.  As far as the women go, I thought Courtney Cox was the hottest and would have even chosen the hippie chick over Aniston.  At least she would have been fun.  Jennifer Aniston THE most overrated "beauty" ever.