Author Topic: WHO IS THE GREATEST MR OLYMPIA OF ALL TIME....  (Read 9722 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WHO is THE GREATEST MR OLYMPIA OF ALL TIME....
« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2007, 08:48:30 AM »
  Then why did you quote my post, ####? Are you so fucking stupid that you can't even quote the right poster? Moron. And by the way, who said that I ran away for a month? None of you twits replied to my posts, so I thought the issue was over. Yeah, I'm scared of the big bad geek boy shouting in caps over his computer screen. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Who asked you to be scared dork?
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WHO IS THE GREATEST MR OLYMPIA OF ALL TIME....
« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2007, 08:52:07 AM »

That's the most iconic bodybuilding picture of the decade.  :(

I just don't how see todays guys like Coleman with a huge gut are a step forward from this-
The House that Ruth built

suckmymuscle

Re: WHO is THE GREATEST MR OLYMPIA OF ALL TIME....
« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2007, 08:59:18 AM »
Who asked you to be scared dork?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...you take the trophy for stupidest Getbig.com member ever. You can't even quote the poster you're replying to! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...what a fucking retard! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2007, 01:20:22 PM »
What about waist to shoulder differential? Proportions? Having calf development?

I ain't gonna argue with ya bud, its just my opinion and I'm sticking to it... respect that.  I respect your opinion about Olivia... the dude truely is a "myth".  If he were on the drugs these guys are on today, he would wipe the field out completely, including Coleman. He is much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and should be considered one of the true legendary greats. But I aint gonna make this another rediculous ronnie VS whoever thread...  It was two different eras of bodybuilding... you can't compare them.  They were both the greatest in their era, and each era is different.  Its kind of like comparing wilt chamberlain to michael jordan... both are considered the best basketball player ever, but it was two different eras... you can't compare the two.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2007, 01:23:37 PM »
Dorian is the greatest Mr. Olympia....just look at these pictures:

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2007, 01:27:32 PM »
On second thought, I think we should just copy/paste this entire thread and crop it onto the "truce" thread... cause that's basically what it is... a bunch of stuborn egos not respecting other peoples opinion on who is the "greatest ever".  Its a rediculous discussion and no one can ever prove who the greatest was simply by comparing bad photos to good photos.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2007, 01:51:06 PM »
Dorian is the greatest Mr. Olympia....just look at these pictures:

I see smooth people.... ;)
Flower Boy Ran Away

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2007, 01:53:04 PM »
I'm always saying
Franco is bigger than Zane. If Zane is not natural then that is the saddest thing.

Size wise... Zane was the lightest Mr. O ever... at like 180 pounds.

My vote goes to Sergio... the GOAT.