Getbig Female Info Boards > Womens Physique, Bodybuilding, Wellness and Training

Which competitors would you like to see compete in bodybuilding

(1/2) > >>

rotiron:
I know that this is a personal decision, but which fitness and/or figure competitors, who are not already Pro competitors, would you like to see switch to bodybuilding competition?

Jodi:
Ummm...me?  Oh...wait.  I just did that.   :P

Jennifer Gates in the A class would be a terrific candidate for bodybuilding.  She has full muscle bellies, and her physique works best for the stage when it is leaner.  Jennifer Cowan (The Beast on here) would be able to do bodybuilding as well, as would Traci Redding.  It would be a different look than what has been on the bodybuilding stage the past five to ten years, but it is more reminescent of the beginning stages of women's bodybuilding.

I'm sure there are many more who could make the switch and draw even more fans to the shows.

I know that I personally had an incredible time at Nationals in Miami and was much happier once I made the switch.

Blockhead:

--- Quote from: Jodi on November 21, 2006, 10:19:04 PM ---Ummm...me?  Oh...wait.  I just did that.   :P

Jennifer Gates in the A class would be a terrific candidate for bodybuilding.  She has full muscle bellies, and her physique works best for the stage when it is leaner.  Jennifer Cowan (The Beast on here) would be able to do bodybuilding as well, as would Traci Redding.  It would be a different look than what has been on the bodybuilding stage the past five to ten years, but it is more reminescent of the beginning stages of women's bodybuilding.

I'm sure there are many more who could make the switch and draw even more fans to the shows.

I know that I personally had an incredible time at Nationals in Miami and was much happier once I made the switch.

--- End quote ---
Wats up, Jodi-JoJo-Jo!

I know THE BEAST and I believe she is gonna give BB a crack! You're a true pioneer, Jodi-Jo-Jo! An innovator. I think you were the spark for a whole new fire here and chapter in Women's BB.

Madam X:
I would have liked to see Raye Hollitt continue in bodybuilding.

rotiron:
I am pleased with your decision Jodi to go into body building competition.  Not to take anything from other body builders, but I believe that your decision to cross over was well placed.  It was as if people were waiting for someone, anyone to cross over from figure to body building to bring it back to a nature looking program.  I would like to see Sheron Falcon compete in body building again as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version