Author Topic: MY IDEA to RE-STRUCTURE Bodybuilding and add Strategy and Excitement.  (Read 14318 times)

The Heckler

Re: MY IDEA to RE-STRUCTURE Bodybuilding and add Strategy and Excitement.
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 11:48:13 PM »
I may fat but not that old and I have more experince before I hit 30 than he will have in his entire life.  It's impossible for someone inferior to me to make me feel anything.  I laugh at this kid so much its better than an ab workout.  This thread is "gold".  He proves once again he has no business on this website or in the BB industry.  Just a skinny little kid with a computer playing make-believe.  Alwasy entertaining though

Seriously, Keith, have you been treated in the past for dyslexia?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2007, 12:25:48 AM »
Here we go again - Adonis making it sound like he's revolutionising BB, but really all he's suggesting is to have one contest a month.

I'm undecided about this.

The Heckler

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007, 12:29:55 AM »
Here we go again - Adonis making it sound like he's revolutionising BB, but really all he's suggesting is to have one contest a month.

I'm undecided about this.

Perhaps you should go fvck yourself?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2007, 12:32:25 AM »
Perhaps you should go fvck yourself?

Nah, it's alright. You keep on making these "buzz-word" posts to attract attention to a point that is rather dull, if that's what makes your life better. Good for you, champ.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2007, 01:43:22 AM »
Why 225 wasn't deadlifted 112 times today?  Are you putting this in your book too?

http://chadnicholls.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24185

02-10-2005, 09:59 PM
The True Adonis

Default Re: Lipstick Parties
I still date 16 and 17 year old girls. 16 is legal here in NC. They know how to have a hell of alot more fun than older girls. Plus it doesn`t cost you anything,they dont expect anything extravagant and they won`t cheat on you cause they are either in school or at home by 11 o clock.

I love it!
The True Adonis

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=134039.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=134030.0

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2007, 01:48:47 AM »
You agian are proving you have no business on here.  You knwo NOTHING about this industry.  You have got to be one of the dumbest morons around.  But I gotta tell ya, you make me laugh harder than ever.  I never thought people like you really existed

Don't you still work for the Water Dept. or something counting fire hydrant or something like that.

http://www.hpdot.net/Development/counts/2002_Adobe_PDF/Skeet_Club_Rd_Waterview_Rd.pdf

And you have been asked numerous times what college or high school you went to and also to put and prove what degree you have.  So far nothing.  You don't have any degrees.  And I bet you don't even go to school.  You are full of shit again.  You should start this league.  Its the only way you wil ever place in a show.

I agree 100%

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2007, 12:44:09 PM »
Hopefully Adonis will die soon.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2007, 12:47:23 PM »
If you wanted bodybuilders to peak every month, you'd kill every bodybuilder on the planet.

Your idea is... not good.

Unless that's what he's going for, of course!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 01:11:37 PM »
I do Research for different agencies, mostly one in particular that some of you guys have figured out.  Jezebelle also sells designer clothes and shoes online, such as Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada and we run that together.
We are both also in school.  I will be in school my whole life as I want to have as many degrees as I can.

so you basically run an e-bay business?  funny....someone pm'd me that just yesturday and I didn't believe them, thought it was you as a gimmick trying to fuck with me.  Interesting.
nasser=piece of shit

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2007, 01:42:25 PM »
so you basically run an e-bay business?  funny....someone pm'd me that just yesturday and I didn't believe them, thought it was you as a gimmick trying to fuck with me.  Interesting.

Apenis, what is the website where Jizzumbelle sells her shoes.  Also, post up one of your degrees.  Really simple.  Just scan and post.  No double talk or anything else.  Just post it up.  And where is the deadlift video.  Did the guy quit working on it cause he couldn't make your 10 reps loop good enough to look like 112 reps.  hahaha

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2007, 01:54:29 PM »
You agian are proving you have no business on here.  You knwo NOTHING about this industry.  You have got to be one of the dumbest morons around.  But I gotta tell ya, you make me laugh harder than ever.  I never thought people like you really existed
Only me..this retard astounds me every time also...but he is entertaining.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2007, 01:56:18 PM »
I kinda like pro bodybuilding the way it is now...  a bunch of fools, fags, and clowns who keep us internet posters extremely entertained with their utter stupidity.  The old "circus freak shows" had nothing on an IFBB event.  ;D

Best post yet

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2007, 01:58:35 PM »
I do Research for different agencies, mostly one in particular that some of you guys have figured out.  Jezebelle also sells designer clothes and shoes online, such as Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada and we run that together.
We are both also in school.  I will be in school my whole life as I want to have as many degrees as I can.

Adam,

Your 24 or 25, THe age most people have long since graduated with a BA or a Post grad degree..

Do you EVEN have a BA yet?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2007, 03:10:39 PM »
MY idea to re-structure Bodybuilding and add Strategy and Excitement.

Bodybuilding should be composed of a league of bodybuilders.  There should be a contest once a month.  Each placing is given points.  Every month offers an opportunity for any Bodybuilder to compete and earn points. It would be possible for someone to rack up third place`s all year and be way ahead of the bodybuilder who only competes once.
Here is where the strategy comes in.  Does someone remain in shape the whole year?  Does someone not take an offseason?  Who will remain at the top?  Who will show up consistently? Does one hold back for a while, and then blow away everyone with 1st places across the board?
This would be actually exciting.
Having a contest each month would be VERY interesting and would totally increase REVENUE for all bodybuilders involved.
Hmm. Sounds like you are trying to cross bb'ing and NASCAR. Cars maybe able to do this on a weekly basis, but people continually peaking will die very quickly.  :-\

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2007, 03:35:54 PM »
What degree are you currently working on?

his non response speaks volumes...he doesn't have one. I doubt that he ever took a college level class

hope this helps
Here comes the money shot

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2007, 04:25:38 PM »
Bitter, bitter, bitter old and fat man.

hahaha exactly.... onlyme is just upset because he knows type two diabetes and heart failure await him in a few short years

serpentine007

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Ssssssslithering through Getbig, finding it's Prey
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2007, 05:12:50 PM »
Won't work. Bodybuilders can compete each month, their bodies wont work that way. There would be no time to gain.

I do agree that if there are score boards during shows that the srowd can see the scores and get involved more, it would be more exciting. They have to figure smething out to make it as exciting as Football, because then everyine in BB can start making some SERIOUS $.
!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2007, 05:24:05 PM »
no offence adonisbut this masterpaln stinks, if the athletes are whole year rond very low body fat, how the hell would they keep improving, gaining muscle.  and you want this top bodybuilders to stay a whole year on a diet and all sorts of contest-drugs.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2007, 05:31:09 PM »

Bodybuilding should be composed of a league of bodybuilders.  There should be a contest once a month.  Each placing is given points.  Every month offers an opportunity for any Bodybuilder to compete and earn points. It would be possible for someone to rack up third place`s all year and be way ahead of the bodybuilder who only competes once.

Here is where the strategy comes in.  Does someone remain in shape the whole year?  Does someone not take an offseason?  Who will remain at the top?  Who will show up consistently? Does one hold back for a while, and then blow away everyone with 1st places across the board?

Having a contest each month would be VERY interesting and would totally increase REVENUE for all bodybuilders involved.

I know you are a queer and have too much time on you're hand's..

Back up you're own shit gayboy, and worry about everyone else later!
Most are all show no go!

scubaculture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2007, 05:56:44 PM »
his non response speaks volumes...he doesn't have one. I doubt that he ever took a college level class

hope this helps

Naah he's  searching the net for scanned degrees he can photoshop his name on

Aren't you a professional gamer? I recall you mentioning something lame like that before

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 06:31:31 PM »
Translation:  My mommy and daddy pay all my bills as long as I'm in school.  I will never have a job, I'll just wait for them to die. :)

[/quote]

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 06:46:59 PM »
It's funny how Apenis ignores the questions here.  Speaks volumes of his bullshit.  This guy is hilarious.  I can't wait till he says he invented a way to fly to the moon on a motorcycle.  He'll have the video in a moment.  Monster delusional idiot. 

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 06:55:02 PM »

adonis does have a full time job................ and he's good at it!!!

........ posting everyday on getbig, about somethings we already know, or was already done, just twick it a little bit and there you go new principles.....

are you delusional?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2007, 04:14:29 AM »

This is a pretty good idea, I wonder if there would be enough intrest though  :-\

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2007, 09:13:24 AM »
Yes good idea. Thats what this industry needs, people with new ideas. Its surviving on its own flesh at this point.