Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Bodybuilder boyfriend is G4P

<< < (2/9) > >>

tu_holmes:

--- Quote from: booty on August 19, 2012, 10:12:41 PM ---You can't change a person so these women are wasting their energy and time. 

--- End quote ---

Not disagreeing... Just telling you what I read.

booty:

--- Quote from: tu_holmes on August 19, 2012, 10:16:43 PM ---Not disagreeing... Just telling you what I read.

--- End quote ---
I know Tu.   :)  Another theory is that maybe these women don't see men as competition to them?  In other words they don't mind their guys sleeping with men cause it isn't another female.   :-\  Messed up too. 

Andy Griffin:

--- Quote from: usmcdevildoc on August 19, 2012, 06:41:40 PM ---Ladies:

How would address the issue if you found out that your bodybuilder boyfriend who already had a lot of personality issues was doing the G4P scene?
I mean like why the hell would anyone want to continue in a relationship like that? If a bodybuilder was dating a female bodybuilder how would one not know that issues of this nature were taking place? ENLIGHTEN ME  ::)

--- End quote ---

She'd be more pissed off about him keeping money he earned for himself instead of spending it on her.

booty:

--- Quote from: Andy Griffin on August 20, 2012, 04:47:06 PM ---She'd be more pissed off about him keeping money he earned for himself instead of spending it on her.

--- End quote ---
Haha   ;D  It's all gross either way.  I would rather a poor faithful man. 

Andy Griffin:

--- Quote from: booty on August 20, 2012, 07:23:56 PM ---Haha   ;D  It's all gross either way.  I would rather a poor faithful man. 

--- End quote ---

x2

Even Carlton and Collingwood fans agree on this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version