Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Gym/Stores/Industry Business Board

Karatbars are an overpriced way to buy gold

<< < (11/11)

24KT:
hmmm... I see this thread is still going full of ignorant responses from those on the outside looking in.

I got news for you... I'm on the inside looking out, ...and the vision is a whole lot clearer from this vantage point.

Chadwick The Beta:

--- Quote from: 24KT on July 16, 2013, 12:42:39 PM ---hmmm... I see this thread is still going full of ignorant responses from those on the outside looking in.

I got news for you... I'm on the inside looking out, ...and the vision is a whole lot clearer from this vantage point.

--- End quote ---

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha  oh, brother  ::)

"24KT" trying her best to convince herself that she hasn't wasted her existence by calling the responses she gets on a "bodybuilding" board "ignorant" because everyone sees through her pathetic bullshit.

24KT:
An Economist's Perspective

avxo:

--- Quote from: 24KT on April 25, 2015, 02:46:12 AM ---An Economist's Perspective

--- End quote ---

Hey there. Nice to see you back. Got some new MLM scam to peddle or are you still selling gas pills and gold dust?

Vince G, CSN MFT:
It appears that the market for gold and other precious metals have changed drastically.  It may be time for me to look into this business venture again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version