Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > UK Getbig Bodybuilding and More

Scouse Girls

(1/6) > >>

Skorp1o:
Any northern friends fond of the scouse girl look?

Used to go out there sometimes when I lived in Manchester, by day they're all out shopping in Top Shop with their hair curlers on and velour track bottoms and ugg boots. By night its orange slap on (fake tan) and xxl plastic eye lashes and big hair and ott dresses.

Having said that, they don't give a rats ass and are out to have fun and they do....better than some puffy lipped pretentious Londoners.

BigCyp:
Do all the scouse blokes wear brown shirts at night, so they don't look like a used toilet paper once they've shagged one in the toilets?  ;D

Omega:
Ones i have met have had bad attitudes

SuperTed:
I've been to Liverpool several or so times. Good looking girls there. Very orange though.

Uncle Junior:

--- Quote from: Skorp1o on July 24, 2014, 01:56:42 AM ---Any northern friends fond of the scouse girl look?

Used to go out there sometimes when I lived in Manchester, by day they're all out shopping in Top Shop with their hair curlers on and velour track bottoms and ugg boots. By night its orange slap on (fake tan) and xxl plastic eye lashes and big hair and ott dresses.

Having said that, they don't give a rats ass and are out to have fun and they do....better than some puffy lipped pretentious Londoners.

--- End quote ---

Northern lasses are bunch of fun and witty and don't have a pole stuck up their arse for an attitude like London slappers.

Newcastle was my favorite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version