Author Topic: HCG or not?  (Read 5310 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
HCG or not?
« on: July 11, 2021, 07:41:07 AM »
Hello All,

Im planning to start a little summer cycle very soon.

Im am > 45 years old.
I want to gain  minimum 2-3 kg netto and  looki little more aestic with less bloat and fat.

I am doubing about the following:

Test E + Primo or Masteron.

My biggest question is: Is it nessecary/ important to add some HCG in my case?
I am an "older guy" and after the cycle i stop again with AAS till next spring. ( i don't want to start with TRT )

What are you brothers advising me?
HCG or not?

Very thanks in advance!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
Re: HCG or not?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 04:54:46 AM »
Hello All,

Im am > 45 years old.
I want to gain  minimum 2-3 kg netto and  looki little more aestic with less bloat and fat.

I am an "older guy" and after the cycle i stop again with AAS till next spring. ( i don't want to start with TRT )

HCG or not?

Very thanks in advance!

You will lose all your hard earned gains before next spring get on TRT instead of cycling

HCG will keep your intertesticular testosterone high which is needed for sexual function something TRT will not do in fact it will suppress and lower it without HCG

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 07:26:40 PM »
You will lose all your hard earned gains before next spring get on TRT instead of cycling

HCG will keep your intertesticular testosterone high which is needed for sexual function something TRT will not do in fact it will suppress and lower it without HCG

Bullshit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 01:31:44 PM »
Bullshit

By all means do some research I read actual scientific studies do you?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 03:55:10 PM »
By all means do some research I read actual scientific studies do you?

rusty trombone:
When a guy gets a rim job and a hand job at the same time from one person. Looks like the giver is playing a trombone...with a 'rusty', brown mouthpiece.
Carol introduced Bob to the rusty trombone when she stuck her tounge in his ass and tugged on his cock.

What do you think?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 08:24:51 PM »
rusty trombone:
When a guy gets a rim job and a hand job at the same time from one person. Looks like the giver is playing a trombone...with a 'rusty', brown mouthpiece.
Carol introduced Bob to the rusty trombone when she stuck her tounge in his ass and tugged on his cock.

What do you think?

Greetings AbrahamG.

Yes but the fella has to be standing and a bit bent over while the dirty bitch is eating shitresidue and tugging his cock from beneath. Only that way it will look like playing a rusty trombone.

p.s.Bhank you're a retard,hth.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 09:34:55 PM »
Greetings AbrahamG.

Yes but the fella has to be standing and a bit bent over while the dirty bitch is eating shitresidue and tugging his cock from beneath. Only that way it will look like playing a rusty trombone.

p.s.Bhank you're a retard,hth.

;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2021, 06:21:20 AM »
We are the same age. HCG won't do any harm. Keep the cycle under 6 weeks.
Can't find refrigerated pregnyl in my country now. I am using veterinarian Chorulon 1500, blends in 5ml of solvent. Been shooting 1ml (300) per week. Keep the 5ml bottle refrigerated before and after mixing.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 06:20:34 AM »
Can't find refrigerated pregnyl in my country now. I am using veterinarian Chorulon 1500, blends in 5ml of solvent. Been shooting 1ml (300) per week. Keep the 5ml bottle refrigerated before and after mixing.

Cycle under the 6 weeks?
You mean the HCG or the AAS?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 03:51:58 AM »
Cycle under the 6 weeks?
You mean the HCG or the AAS?

The AAS.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2021, 05:32:34 AM »
The AAS.

May i ask how you use AAS?

8 weeks?
Test+ ?
Doses?

I am wondering because we are from the same age. Therefore i am curious. I want to use but at the most healthy way.

Thanks in advance anyway Falco

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2021, 05:58:41 AM »
I have been mostly experimenting TRT regimen, to see how i feel/respond, for periods of 4-5 months.
I am not aiming to get big results, more like better life quality, phisically and emotional during winter time.
I have a great response on trt doses and it's not very supressive. Still, i won't go further than 6 weeks in the future. For me it's the best ratio between mild gains/injury recovery and lack of damage to our own hormone production organs.
Stay away from high supressive compounds.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2021, 01:46:53 PM »
I have been mostly experimenting TRT regimen, to see how i feel/respond, for periods of 4-5 months.
I am not aiming to get big results, more like better life quality, phisically and emotional during winter time.
I have a great response on trt doses and it's not very supressive. Still, i won't go further than 6 weeks in the future. For me it's the best ratio between mild gains/injury recovery and lack of damage to our own hormone production organs.
Stay away from high supressive compounds.

so you cycle 6 weeks, 6 weeks of or what  ???

please explain, test needs 6 weeks for full development in the body - muito obrigado

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 06:24:17 AM »

so you cycle 6 weeks, 6 weeks of or what  ???

please explain, test needs 6 weeks for full development in the body - muito obrigado

I am not saying that 6 weeks is ideal, far from that. Nor do i have any science to back that out.

My main goal is to still keep testicular function besides doing hormones once or twice a year. Using hormones is not a necessity for me, just an exercise of vanity or to better recover from injuries.

After 6 weeks on i notice that gains stall, in me. Going off will prevent testicular shutdown.
I want to avoid or postpone being on trt.
If one's goal is to solidify the gains, much longer time on will be better no doubt.

Regarding time off i would say less than 3 months would be pointless to come off, because even using pregnyl and dufine, testicular function takes take to normalize, if it ever will at 45yo.

Hope to be of some help.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 01:35:12 PM »
many thanks for your answer  ;)

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2021, 08:24:23 AM »
I am not saying that 6 weeks is ideal, far from that. Nor do i have any science to back that out.

My main goal is to still keep testicular function besides doing hormones once or twice a year. Using hormones is not a necessity for me, just an exercise of vanity or to better recover from injuries.

After 6 weeks on i notice that gains stall, in me. Going off will prevent testicular shutdown.
I want to avoid or postpone being on trt.
If one's goal is to solidify the gains, much longer time on will be better no doubt.

Regarding time off i would say less than 3 months would be pointless to come off, because even using pregnyl and dufine, testicular function takes take to normalize, if it ever will at 45yo.

Hope to be of some help.

Thanks for your reply Falco!

I am starting next week for 8-10 weeks with the following light cycle:

W 1-8 Test E 300mg
W 1-8 Primobolan 200 mg

W 4-10 HCG 750 IEU
W11-12 Nova 10 mg per day.

Next summer cycle will be in May 2022.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2021, 10:59:44 AM »
Hcg raises my estrogen levels alot. I almost fainted several times using it. Make sure you have an AI. Too be honest huge amounts of fish oil keeps my balls huge and functioning better than hcg.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2021, 04:42:02 PM »
Some people like to prevent testicular atrophy but if that isn't reason enough there is always this

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214853/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2021, 04:42:50 PM »
Hcg raises my estrogen levels alot. I almost fainted several times using it. Make sure you have an AI. Too be honest huge amounts of fish oil keeps my balls huge and functioning better than hcg.

Agree it does raise your estrogen noticeably still better than fish oil

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2021, 07:59:57 AM »
Agree it does raise your estrogen noticeably still better than fish oil

Does HCG also raise the anabolic proces?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2021, 05:06:23 PM »

Pregnyl doesn't need to be kept cold until after it is constituted.  Are you finding it already premixed?  That is odd.

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2021, 01:15:04 PM »
HCG is a good tool for many purposes, prevent testicular atrophy and some people think is good for fat loss too but everything depends on how to use it, some people claim to best is intra cycle and another post cycle, in my opinion, since you are doing just one cycle per year does not matter your age I would suggest a small dosage intra cycle 500 iu's per week, that will keep your testes in good shape...

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2021, 12:27:54 AM »
Hello All,

Im am > 45 years old.

HCG or not?

Very thanks in advance!
Add Hcg and lose the masteron Its horrible for you

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2021, 05:34:53 AM »
Pregnyl doesn't need to be kept cold until after it is constituted.  Are you finding it already premixed?  That is odd.

In my country pharmacies both regular or veterinarian both sell hcg refrigerated, including the logistics of distribution. It's not premixed. That's why i'm reluctant to use hcg from dealers.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2021, 02:23:42 PM »
In my country pharmacies both regular or veterinarian both sell hcg refrigerated, including the logistics of distribution. It's not premixed. That's why i'm reluctant to use hcg from dealers.

It doesn't "need" to be, but it will degrade if it gets too hot.

Once mixed the chemistry changes and it has to be refrigerated.