Author Topic: REPORT | More deaths from Vaccine than Covid  (Read 4719 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: REPORT | More deaths from Vaccine than Covid
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2021, 02:39:36 PM »
My neighbor had a mild stroke two days after taking the vaccine.

What a coincidence don't you think? :D

Not enough information to know if it was a coincidence or if your neighbor was already a good candidate for a stroke. About 800,000 folks in the U.S. suffer strokes in any given year. Covid was responsible for about 375,000 deaths in 2020.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2021, 02:41:10 PM »
Shame, shame on you for posting logic in a highly illogical place such as Getbig.

Logical would be saying Covid casualties are OVER reported, because there's more $ in doing so.  There have been countless articles about this.

THAT would be something considered logical, as following the money generally gives the reasoning behind events.

His statement wouldn't be....it's a guess.
Y

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2021, 02:57:46 PM »
Not enough information to know if it was a coincidence or if your neighbor was already a good candidate for a stroke. About 800,000 folks in the U.S. suffer strokes in any given year. Covid was responsible for about 375,000 deaths in 2020.

Strokes are more dangerous than covid?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2021, 03:00:52 PM »
Correct, my kitten died of a stroke, I pressed on its back too hard.....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2021, 03:07:44 PM »
If those numbers are correct, it looks like this is the case. An outsized number of people die each year from cardio-vascular issues. Stokes are a cardio-vascular disease.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2021, 03:37:30 PM »
Healthcare providers are to report incidents to VAERS

I was just clowning around, bro.

I'm very bothered by what looks like a mountain of reports being swept under the rug. I haven't heard any explanation of cause from officials. Just a continued insistence that problems are rare. And I'm concerned about ADE, given it occurred with close cousins MERS and SARS COV1. If an ADE capable mutation arrives, this vax push will be the biggest medical oopsie of all time. Tons of experts say it's a real possibility.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2021, 03:47:33 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement

'ADE was a concern during late clinical stages of vaccine development against COVID-19.

ADE was observed in animal studies during the development of coronavirus vaccines, but as of 14 December 2020 no incidents had been observed in human trials. "Overall, while ADE is a theoretical possibility with a COVID-19 vaccine, clinical trials in people so far have not shown that participants who received the vaccine have a higher rate of severe illness compared to participants who did not receive the vaccine."'

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2021, 04:32:41 PM »

This is the Big Pharma/Libbytard way if thinking. If it can't be proven do to a lack of reset than it can't be true.

Too many ignored coincidences with this vaccine.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2021, 05:10:57 PM »
What moron could look at stats like these and think Covid deaths are UNDER-reported?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2021, 05:11:50 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement

'ADE was a concern during late clinical stages of vaccine development against COVID-19.

ADE was observed in animal studies during the development of coronavirus vaccines, but as of 14 December 2020 no incidents had been observed in human trials. "Overall, while ADE is a theoretical possibility with a COVID-19 vaccine, clinical trials in people so far have not shown that participants who received the vaccine have a higher rate of severe illness compared to participants who did not receive the vaccine."'

I'm inclined to ask which variants trial participants who didn't exhibit ADE were exposed to. All the ones that are ever going to arrive?

It seems akin to a couple empty clicks during a russian roulette trial and concluding "No adverse outcomes were observed."

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2021, 10:03:02 AM »

JUST IN - CDC has added 6,000 new death reports in VAERS following #COVID19 vaccinations in the US. Total deaths have more than doubled compared to the last week.

VAERS numbers are updated weekly. The CDC has not yet commented on whether this very high jump, compared to previous weeks, is due to a backlog or actual reported cases last week.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2021, 10:20:05 AM »
Most of these numbers are meaningless. Old sick people that are vaccinated are still going to be old sick people who are going to die soon. Was it the vaccine that killed them or being old and sick? Same deal with Covid. When an 80 old with two comorbidities dies with a positive reading is that Covid?

As an aside, there seems to be a shift from vaccinations to testing. I just got an email from CVS about the latter. I guess they realize they’re not gonna be able to get many more people vaccinated without a mandate.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2021, 12:00:53 PM »
Most of these numbers are meaningless. Old sick people that are vaccinated are still going to be old sick people who are going to die soon. Was it the vaccine that killed them or being old and sick? Same deal with Covid. When an 80 old with two comorbidities dies with a positive reading is that Covid?

As an aside, there seems to be a shift from vaccinations to testing. I just got an email from CVS about the latter. I guess they realize they’re not gonna be able to get many more people vaccinated without a mandate.

Unfortunately, that is merely an inaccurate assumption. No data to back up that claim.

Also, do we know the age of the people that are dying after getting thier covid shots?

The fact that NOTHING IN MSM is reporting on this is all I need to know.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2021, 12:05:46 PM »
Covid is shit.
a

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2021, 12:59:20 PM »
Covid is shit.

The wheels are falling off this scamdemic. This isn't 1989 like the Libby's think. Google and Social Media can only sensor so much.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2021, 01:23:16 PM »
Nothing to see here move along please

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2021, 01:59:09 PM »
Nothing to see here move along please

Wow.... history repeats itself.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2021, 02:43:39 PM »
Wow.... history repeats itself.

How long until that video gets taken down, lol

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2021, 02:45:22 PM »
🤔🤔😥

New York Nursing Homes, Once COVID-19 Hot Spots, Now Struggle to Vaccinate Staff

https://citylimits.org/2021/07/21/new-york-nursing-homes-once-covid-19-hot-spots-now-struggle-to-vaccinate-staff/

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2021, 04:20:30 PM »
🤔🤔😥

New York Nursing Homes, Once COVID-19 Hot Spots, Now Struggle to Vaccinate Staff

https://citylimits.org/2021/07/21/new-york-nursing-homes-once-covid-19-hot-spots-now-struggle-to-vaccinate-staff/

I wonder what the next trick will be.... doesn't look like the delta scam is working. What happened to the Delta Plus by the way?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2021, 04:28:14 PM »
I wonder what the next trick will be.... doesn't look like the delta scam is working. What happened to the Delta Plus by the way?

well... there's always Epsilon, Theta, Lamda, Zeta, etc, etc..

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2021, 06:20:37 PM »

the next trick will be forcing everybody to take the jab... or else...

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2021, 06:38:17 PM »
the next trick will be forcing everybody to take the jab... or else...

E

Yep, you'll have to be vaccinated to get your driver's license I bet. I'll risk it and get a fake vaccination card.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2021, 10:34:27 PM »
Yep, you'll have to be vaccinated to get your driver's license I bet. I'll risk it and get a fake vaccination card.

if you have a hook up I'd love to get an intro for my entire family in all honesty

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2021, 10:26:23 PM »
if you have a hook up I'd love to get an intro for my entire family in all honesty

You can find legit looking blanks online and then you can use screenshots of other cards online to fill in with legit information.Use duckduckgo, not google.