Author Topic: Optimism about country's direction over next year drops nearly 20 points  (Read 722 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I wonder why?

Americans' optimism about country's direction over next year drops nearly 20 points since May: POLL
In May, a little more than a third were pessimistic. Now, it is a majority.
ByQuinn Scanlan
July 25, 2021
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-optimism-countrys-direction-year-drops-20-points/story?id=79036435

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Since when do Trumptards believe in polls

I guess they suddenly started believing them so here's one you'll enjoy

Americans' Life Ratings Reach Record High
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The percentage of Americans who evaluate their lives well enough to be considered "thriving" on Gallup's Live Evaluation Index reached 59.2% in June, the highest in over 13 years of ongoing measurement and exceeding the previous high of 57.3% from September 2017. During the initial COVID-19 outbreak and economic shutdown, the thriving percentage plunged nearly 10 percentage points to 46.4% by late April 2020, tying the record low last measured during the Great Recession.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/351932/americans-life-ratings-reach-record-high.aspx

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I wonder why?

Americans' optimism about country's direction over next year drops nearly 20 points since May: POLL
In May, a little more than a third were pessimistic. Now, it is a majority.
ByQuinn Scanlan
July 25, 2021
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-optimism-countrys-direction-year-drops-20-points/story?id=79036435
Oh yeah, constantly hearing and seeing peoples regrets for voting for the current administration. The future looks bleak for the foreseeable future.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Oh yeah, constantly hearing and seeing peoples regrets for voting for the current administration. The future looks bleak for the foreseeable future.

sounds like more lies from you (as one would expect from a Trumptard)

Bidens approval rating has barely moved since he took office and still MUCH HIGHER THAN THE TRAITOR ever had in all 4 years

The first six months in the White House are often frenzied for presidents as they push for big policy changes to try to live up to their campaign promises. President Biden is no exception. In his first 100 days in office, he signed dozens of executive actions and pursued sweeping legislation, like his $1.9 trillion COVID-19 stimulus package, which offered Americans further relief from the pandemic, and his ambitious two-step infrastructure plan. The hope for Biden, as with most presidents, is that his accomplishments will placate Americans who already support him while also winning over some who don’t.

But as it turns out, few Americans have changed their minds since the 2020 election. Biden’s job approval rating over his first six months in office was the steadiest such rating of any recent president during that period, according to FiveThirtyEight’s historical approval rating data. His approval has ranged from a high of 55.1 percent on March 22 to a low of 51.1 percent on July 15 — a difference of just 4 percentage points, as the chart below shows.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

A lot of buyer's remorse.  The only saving grace is next's years midterms where the outcome hopefully puts a stop to the radical parts of this agenda.  Or at least slows the bleeding. 

chaos

• Getbig V
A lot of buyer's remorse.  The only saving grace is next's years midterms where the outcome hopefully puts a stop to the radical parts of this agenda.  Or at least slows the bleeding.
Liberals keep going to the msm for support to "back their boy" but reality is that the msm protects Biden like he's the messiah so why would they print anything negative? It's amazing to me that liberals can't see the obvious.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

This is my hope.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
$1 Trillion Infrastructure Deal Scales Senate Hurdle With Bipartisan Vote. The vote was a breakthrough after weeks of wrangling among White House officials and senators in both parties, clearing the way for action on a top priority for President Biden. This is a good start. Let's see where it goes from here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
$1 Trillion Infrastructure Deal Scales Senate Hurdle With Bipartisan Vote. The vote was a breakthrough after weeks of wrangling among White House officials and senators in both parties, clearing the way for action on a top priority for President Biden. This is a good start. Let's see where it goes from here.

Supported by 18 Senate Republicans (one of whom wasn't available to vote)

The former POTUS took the totally unprecedented approach of trying multiple times to threaten Republicans who supported this and was essentially told to go pound sand

BTW - the reason the so called Worlds Greatest Negotiator never got an infrastructure deal done was because the told Dems he would not do a deal unless they stopped investigating him.
So basically the country couldn't spend money to repair our roads, bridges, lead pipes, etc.. unless we turned the other way to an ongoing criminal enterprise

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/28/infrastructure-deal-trump-501287

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

This isn’t an “infrastructure” bill. And no, it’s not good. Not in anyway shape or form

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
This isn’t an “infrastructure” bill. And no, it’s not good. Not in anyway shape or form

yes it is and of course you'd be against anything that helps the ALL AMERICANS

and it was supported by 18 Republicans including Mitch McConnell

When it passes we can all review the contents of the bill and see all the things it does that you oppose.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Since when do Trumptards believe in polls

I guess they suddenly started believing them so here's one you'll enjoy

https://news.gallup.com/poll/351932/americans-life-ratings-reach-record-high.aspx

Bob, just continue to BULLSHIT yourself !. Only 11 countries have a AAA Ratings (International credit rating agencies, S & P,Moody's & Fitch) , U.S. is NOT 1 of them !!!.

1.Australia
2.Canada
3.Denmark
etc,..........

chaos

• Getbig V
yes it is and of course you'd be against anything that helps the ALL AMERICANS

You're a lying faggot, tell me how this raping of the American taxpayer helps me?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

I doubt spending more money we don't have, driving up the deficit, the debt, and inflation will end well.