Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1469012 times)

AllinVain

• Getbig I
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #1850 on: October 25, 2021, 01:53:11 AM »
hanky, I dont brag on here, cause what am I gonna brag about, I got my GST check and now Im rich? No. But today Im gonna brag to give you perspective on what a dink you are.
In Regina homelessness is insane, and there is a tent city called Camp Marjorie with 54 tents and many homeless. The put out a post needing stuff. Yesterday I had 86 dollars in my bank account that had to last me til my check comes Friday. I took that 86 dollars, bought food for some people in that camp, I gave some young man my winter jacket, donated 2 sleeping bags and some of my clothes cause they need that stuff. Yup, I have 0 dollar and 0 cents until Friday, but Ive been there before and know I can make it. I can hit the food bank for food. I always make it. But those people are in rougher situations than me, at least I have a roof over my head.

So ya, good for you and your private club, clearly it makes your life better which is why you are so angry all the time. No, I dont post this for pity, why the fuck would I want pity when I like my life?

Get some humbleness you arrogant twat. And my gawd dont get on here now saying how you donate to charities, its beyond clear you have no ability in your pea brain for that kind of thing

Chapeau, I salute you! It´s people like you who make society worthwhile.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1851 on: October 25, 2021, 01:53:53 AM »
So again another loser who wants to come online and talk shit about someone child. Josh does not want to see me. I am not spending thousands of dollars to fly to Canada to kill this guy then trying to sneak back across the border hoping to make it before they connect the body to me through Getbig hater stalkers. Even if I beat the murder charge I still have to hope my custody judge doesn't find out I am a wanted international killer. But yes this pyshco ex con threatened to kill my child if I ever see him in the US I will protect my family and he will be seen no more.

What an absolute kook! You realize nobody believes you? That everybody knows at heart you are a yellow coward. Josh and says time and again that he will fight you. Even posted a video with all his personal information. Yet, you still put words in his mouth.

Fuck you creep, get off this board already. You're a joke and a clown. Nobody takes you seriously.

You don't want to see me. I'll break both your arms and those skinny twig legs. You'll have to have your momma and son wheel you around for the rest of your life. On weekends, I'll put a pink bow on your head and red lipstick and have Prime Muscle skull fuck you.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1852 on: October 25, 2021, 01:55:36 AM »
Is anyone even lifting or training or just talking shit to me I woke up after dreaming about food for the 3rd night in a row. I think I need to start eating more. I don't want to be over trained. Cooking a cheeseburger now.

I wish I was there. I'd hang dong and steal your cheeseburger then have your mom lick my balls.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1853 on: October 25, 2021, 04:18:35 AM »
Got it done this am.  Back to the grind. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1854 on: October 25, 2021, 04:23:02 AM »
Is anyone even lifting or training or just talking shit to me I woke up after dreaming about food for the 3rd night in a row. I think I need to start eating more. I don't want to be over trained. Cooking a cheeseburger now.

Stay the course, Wolverine.

Onward to the 405 squat.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1855 on: October 25, 2021, 05:09:38 AM »
Stay the course, Wolverine.

Onward to the 405 squat.

Is there a tracking number for the squat pad?  Getbig wants to follow it's path to Bhankys house so we will know when the 405 will happen.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1856 on: October 25, 2021, 06:23:42 AM »
Is there a tracking number for the squat pad?  Getbig wants to follow it's path to Bhankys house so we will know when the 405 will happen.
;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1857 on: October 25, 2021, 06:53:22 AM »
What an absolute kook! You realize nobody believes you? That everybody knows at heart you are a yellow coward. Josh and says time and again that he will fight you. Even posted a video with all his personal information. Yet, you still put words in his mouth.

Fuck you creep, get off this board already. You're a joke and a clown. Nobody takes you seriously.

You don't want to see me. I'll break both your arms and those skinny twig legs. You'll have to have your momma and son wheel you around for the rest of your life. On weekends, I'll put a pink bow on your head and red lipstick and have Prime Muscle skull fuck you.

You are 60 years old and look like an aids patient godamn you are delusional

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1858 on: October 25, 2021, 07:07:04 AM »
You are 60 years old and look like an aids patient godamn you are delusional

What was the state bench press record you were getting ready to set? What weight class were you going to be in?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1859 on: October 25, 2021, 07:07:47 AM »
Bhank should set up a GB Kumatite with all his feuds - Death Matches

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1860 on: October 25, 2021, 07:14:10 AM »
10-25-21
Chest & Abs:
Flyes-1 X 20,6 X 10-12
Crunches- 3 X failure

Not feeling too great,so I just did a quick one.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1861 on: October 25, 2021, 07:17:31 AM »

What was the state bench press record you were getting ready to set? What weight class were you going to be in?

I was registered to do the Bench only event in the 220lb untested weight class for the masters division 40-45. I would have taken the record unfortunately I was injured badly before the event

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1862 on: October 25, 2021, 07:18:58 AM »
45 min - chest and leg supersets

1 hour = repeat   - so it was 20 - 20  - 20 

Assault bike 30 sec -  Chest exercise
Assault Bike 30 sec -  Leg exercise
Assault Bike 30 sec - Core exercise 

Feel awesome. 

GR event was a glorious shitshow of hard, grueling, fun, awesome, misery, heavy, etc. and accomplishment. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1863 on: October 25, 2021, 07:25:15 AM »
45 min - chest and leg supersets

1 hour = repeat   - so it was 20 - 20  - 20 

Assault bike 30 sec -  Chest exercise
Assault Bike 30 sec -  Leg exercise
Assault Bike 30 sec - Core exercise 

Feel awesome. 

GR event was a glorious shitshow of hard, grueling, fun, awesome, misery, heavy, etc. and accomplishment.

Not everyone knows wtf a GR event is maybe instead of abbreviating and assuming we all know wtf you are talking about you can pretend we are normal people and actually spell it out

And am I the only one who thinks the term assault bike is clever marketing to make riding a bike sound a lot more hardcore than it actually happens to be? I mean is there a fixed bayonet on this thing do you ride it into crowds swinging a mace?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1864 on: October 25, 2021, 07:32:22 AM »
Not everyone knows wtf a GR event is maybe instead of abbreviating and assuming we all know wtf you are talking about you can pretend we are normal people and actually spell it out

And am I the only one who thinks the term assault bike is clever marketing to make riding a bike sound a lot more hardcore than it actually happens to be? I mean is there a fixed bayonet on this thing do you ride it into crowds swinging a mace?

Lol you're upset because someone is actually posting about working out and the topic isn't focused on you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1865 on: October 25, 2021, 07:36:43 AM »

The air bike aka assault bike aka Devils Chariot is one of the best conditioning pieces of equipment in existence. 

GR event is like this.  Its hard, it sucks, you meet great fng people, you feel awesome at the end of it. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1866 on: October 25, 2021, 07:39:04 AM »
I wish I was there. I'd hang dong and steal your cheeseburger then have your mom lick my balls.
I'd Hang Dong....Sounds like a good name for a Chinese restaurant!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1867 on: October 25, 2021, 07:55:56 AM »
The air bike aka assault bike aka Devils Chariot is one of the best conditioning pieces of equipment in existence. 

GR event is like this.  Its hard, it sucks, you meet great fng people, you feel awesome at the end of it. 

Gay at :28

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1868 on: October 25, 2021, 07:59:13 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1869 on: October 25, 2021, 08:02:38 AM »

Place would be more empty than a Biden campaign rally
A

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1870 on: October 25, 2021, 08:06:39 AM »

Agree.  Suggest the Hobo-Hang-Dong-Kang Dojo, with Pellius as Sensei
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1871 on: October 25, 2021, 08:09:26 AM »

Place would be more empty than a Biden campaign rally

;D  Why Bhank would slay them all.   :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1872 on: October 25, 2021, 09:28:10 AM »
;D  Why Bhank would slay them all.   :D

He would not show up
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1873 on: October 25, 2021, 10:11:22 AM »
Lol you're upset because someone is actually posting about working out and the topic isn't focused on you?

Who the fuck is mad I am glad someone on this thread actually works out and askign a question about training

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1874 on: October 25, 2021, 10:17:00 AM »
hanky, I dont brag on here, cause what am I gonna brag about, I got my GST check and now Im rich? No. But today Im gonna brag to give you perspective on what a dink you are.
In Regina homelessness is insane, and there is a tent city called Camp Marjorie with 54 tents and many homeless. The put out a post needing stuff. Yesterday I had 86 dollars in my bank account that had to last me til my check comes Friday. I took that 86 dollars, bought food for some people in that camp, I gave some young man my winter jacket, donated 2 sleeping bags and some of my clothes cause they need that stuff. Yup, I have 0 dollar and 0 cents until Friday, but Ive been there before and know I can make it. I can hit the food bank for food. I always make it. But those people are in rougher situations than me, at least I have a roof over my head.

So ya, good for you and your private club, clearly it makes your life better which is why you are so angry all the time. No, I dont post this for pity, why the fuck would I want pity when I like my life?

Get some humbleness you arrogant twat. And my gawd dont get on here now saying how you donate to charities, its beyond clear you have no ability in your pea brain for that kind of thing

So you are telling me you have no money until Friday and plan to eat at soup kitchens the next 5 days. How the fuck are you still fat then??? Are you eating 5 meals a day at the soup kitchen??? What the fuck are they feeding people at these soup kitchens in Canada????? And with no jacket in the cold on a diet of soup kitchen you should be shredded 0% bodyfat in a matter of days but you are obese the story doesn't add up