Getbig Female Info Boards > Womens Physique, Bodybuilding, Wellness and Training

FBB's...what made you start bodybuilding?

(1/4) > >>

Deadpool:
this is only for serious comments...none of that I wanna be a man crap you males post

CQ:
Hmmm, I started out as a bb moved to fitness when the look became too extreme for my tastes. I have no idea why I started really. Liked the feeling of being strong, enjoyed lifting weights and wanted to push my body to the next level, saw pics of Everson and Mclish and wanted to try and emulate them...all that crap I guess.

az:
I love training, I have great discipline and I wanted to see if I could do it...and I did 

Deadpool:
my uncle was a bodybuilder, bought me my first weight set...also, family friends my age were into Arnold before anyone outside of bodybuilding knew who he was

INSOMNIA:
Addiction to weight training I guess? Love to lift, be in the gym...I put on muscle very quickly in the first 3 years, without even eating or training right. Put on 20lbs of muscle in the 1st year. Competing just kinda followed. I had no intention of competing when I started...I didnt like the look of most pro female competitors at that time. (late 90s, when the look was at the most extreme.) They were getting alot of coverage in the magazines at the time though, which motivated me to compete. Not so anymore.... I have lost my enthusiasm a bit, and all the dieting takes its toll after a while. Might be time for a break.
1st intention was to compete in fitness, (this was before figure)but couldnt hang with the routines, no gymnastics background, and just got too big for that anyway

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version