Getbig Female Info Boards > Womens Physique, Bodybuilding, Wellness and Training

FBB's...what made you start bodybuilding?

<< < (4/4)

SuperQT:
Started in figure and was told that my body was better suited for BB. To be competive in figure I would have to lose a lot of size and muscle. I am not feeling the direction that figure is taking right now so I am giving BB a go.

BuffGoddess:

--- Quote from: Forbidden on December 11, 2006, 02:35:11 PM ---I was an aerobic instructor and then started going out with a bodybuilder from the gym, he suggested that I compete in a comp so I did and well the rest is history.  I was hooked after my first comp placing 2nd.

--- End quote ---
You GO girl! That's awesome!

Forbidden:

--- Quote from: BuffGoddess on December 14, 2006, 10:17:36 PM ---You GO girl! That's awesome!

--- End quote ---

Thanks very much, yeah I am pretty into it now and I love it.  I started out as a bodybuilder and I then went to figure after I had my two kids as I just couldnt keep up what it took to be a FBB.  I am still having a good time but I kinda feel as though I am just half hearted now cos I just love the muscle.  Oh well I love my kids more ha ha!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version