Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 50591 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #850 on: February 07, 2024, 05:47:13 PM »
That's embarrassing.

Getting destroyed in her home state:

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #851 on: February 08, 2024, 05:24:40 PM »
BREAKING: Nikki Haley loses Nevada primary to 'None of These Candidates'
"None of these candidates" was essentially a nod to Trump, who was not on the ballot.
The Post Millennial
Feb 6, 2024
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-nikki-haley-loses-nevada-primary-to-none-of-these-candidates?utm_campaign=64487

Nikki Haley went to the Oracle of Delphi and asked "If I run for President, who can defeat me?" and the Oracle responded "If you run for President, none of these candidates will defeat you."

Heartened, Haley announced her campaign the next day.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #852 on: February 08, 2024, 07:46:40 PM »
Nikki Haley went to the Oracle of Delphi and asked "If I run for President, who can defeat me?" and the Oracle responded "If you run for President, none of these candidates will defeat you."

Heartened, Haley announced her campaign the next day.

lol

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #853 on: February 09, 2024, 01:06:01 AM »
That's embarrassing.
She needs to drop out. Her chances for 2028 are dwindling by staying in this long.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: February 09, 2024, 10:17:51 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: February 09, 2024, 11:40:39 AM »
 :o

Citizen Free Press
@CitizenFreePres
Holy Shit.

Michael Rappaport actually admits he was wrong about Charlottesville.

It was a giant media lie.

All independent voters need to see this.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1756028745268236357

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: February 09, 2024, 03:31:04 PM »
President Kamala Harris? The embattled vice president with only a 28% approval rating is now 'squarely an issue' in the 2024 race after blundering Biden's stumbles and gaffes trigger 25th Amendment chatter
Americans are weighing a future led by President Kamala Harris , after President Joe Biden made series of public speaking errors
Harris' approval ratings continue to slide as an NBC poll conducted in January revealed that 53% of voters view her negatively
By CHARLIE SPIERING
PUBLISHED: 9 February 2024
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13065689/president-kamala-harris-25th-amendment-joe-biden-press-conference.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: February 09, 2024, 03:44:23 PM »
Democrats don't have many options if they want to replace Biden
Madison Hall
February 9, 2024
https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-dont-many-options-want-160341413.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: February 09, 2024, 05:45:40 PM »
Democrats don't have many options if they want to replace Biden
Madison Hall
February 9, 2024
https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-dont-many-options-want-160341413.html

If you think about it, this would give the left some talking points for the next election cycle while they drop a depression on Trump. All of these horrible anti-American policies are grinding in place right now.

"we would've won but...senile candidate...nobody saw it till just now"

"it wasn't that the country didn't like the direction of our policy but...idiot VP that couldn't run for dog catcher"

"it wasn't open borders or sending billions to other countries....far right supreme court let a racist run"

...and so on.

Trump needs to win to save his skin and his kid's inheritance in this politically weaponized world the left has created. Any other reason and he should not run. Whoever presides next is going to have a hole that has been dug the last 4 years that nobody can fill.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: February 11, 2024, 12:01:40 PM »
The "too senile to be charged" results.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: February 11, 2024, 04:58:48 PM »
The "too senile to be charged" results.

You love posting meaningless charts.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #861 on: February 11, 2024, 05:46:14 PM »

Let's cut right to the chase - Lets see your answers , without it's,  but's or excuses.

1, are these 2  Men or Women ? 
2, Can men become women ? 
3, Should men be allowed to compete in women's sport's ?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #862 on: February 11, 2024, 07:36:22 PM »

You love reading them. I'm sure if it were the other way around you'd be fine with it.

The point of posting that was to show that word was getting out about the mental state of POTUS.

Proud of you for not bringing up Trump as well.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: February 12, 2024, 01:11:23 AM »
:o

Citizen Free Press
@CitizenFreePres
Holy Shit.

Michael Rappaport actually admits he was wrong about Charlottesville.

It was a giant media lie.

All independent voters need to see this.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1756028745268236357
Surprised he would admit being wrong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #864 on: February 12, 2024, 04:40:09 AM »
Surprised he would admit being wrong.

Liberal failures on this board will never admit the same 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: February 12, 2024, 07:20:59 AM »
The flood gates are now open. The press got the call that they are now allowed to report on this subject.

This is an ABC poll.... IT'S OVER.  :o

"A poll conducted in the wake of probably the worst week of his Presidency has found that a whopping 86 percent of Americans do not feel Joe Biden is in good enough shape to serve another term.

The poll by ABC News/Ipsos was carried out Saturday, after the Special Counsel report that described Biden as “an elderly man with a poor memory,” and after he ended up angrily yelling at reporters for asking questions about the issue."

https://modernity.news/2024/02/11/abc-news-poll-almost-ninety-percent-believe-biden-isnt-fit-to-serve/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #866 on: February 12, 2024, 12:51:51 PM »
Just imagine how dull Mr Trumps circus would be if he were only 3 years older

I’ve never seen anything quite like TDS and how it affects people’s minds to where they lose all rationality and all their grip on reality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #867 on: February 12, 2024, 12:55:13 PM »
I’ve never seen anything quite like TDS and how it affects people’s minds to where they lose all rationality and all their grip on reality.

Everything in that column Biden has done and is guilty of.  TDS is a terminal mental disease and affliction. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: February 12, 2024, 01:12:38 PM »

You love reading them. I'm sure if it were the other way around you'd be fine with it.

The point of posting that was to show that word was getting out about the mental state of POTUS.

Proud of you for not bringing up Trump as well.

I might enjoy reading them better if you would post the source of these charts. Also where does this chart say anything about the POTUS' mental state?

Both Trump and Biden make bazaar comments. It is difficult to know which of them are really what they said verses manipulated speech to present them in a negative light.

Sorry for the repetition, but once again both men are too old to be President. One of them may also be crazy. Overall, the 2024 Presidential election is a sorry mess as is the current congress that cannot seem to get anything accomplished aside from partisan ridicule and degradation.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #869 on: February 12, 2024, 01:33:21 PM »
The Trump train is unstoppable. Cannot wait for President Trump to have his REVENGE term! The Libturds will scatter back into their worthless holes.
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: February 12, 2024, 01:40:45 PM »
I might enjoy reading them better if you would post the source of these charts. Also where does this chart say anything about the POTUS' mental state?

Both Trump and Biden make bazaar comments. It is difficult to know which of them are really what they said verses manipulated speech to present them in a negative light.

Sorry for the repetition, but once again both men are too old to be President. One of them may also be crazy. Overall, the 2024 Presidential election is a sorry mess as is the current congress that cannot seem to get anything accomplished aside from partisan ridicule and degradation.

The date of the chart coincides with the report that Biden is too senile for charges and then him going on TV all weird and angry about it. Most recent ABC poll says 86% of all polled don't think he should run for a second term. That was before he went on TV to talk about potato chip bag sizes while we send another 95 billion overseas.

Congress passes every spending bill they get a kickback from. That's all of them. I'm not waiting for any of these people to act in my interest but one thing I do know is that Biden will not be a two term POTUS.

My question today is... are the markets pricing in these all time highs because it is obvious Trump will trample?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: February 12, 2024, 01:56:12 PM »

The date of the chart coincides with the report that Biden is too senile for charges and then him going on TV all weird and angry about it. Most recent ABC poll says 86% of all polled don't think he should run for a second term. That was before he went on TV to talk about potato chip bag sizes while we send another 95 billion overseas.

Congress passes every spending bill they get a kickback from. That's all of them. I'm not waiting for any of these people to act in my interest but one thing I do know is that Biden will not be a two term POTUS.

My question today is... are the markets pricing in these all time highs because it is obvious Trump will trample?

Big business benefitted when Trump was in office. Their hope and prediction are that this will happen again if Trump wins the election. What I find interesting is that the average U.S. citizen will not do so well in the long-term, but they cannot see this. Trump only pretends to champion the middle-class. He has never walked in the shoes of the middle-class therefore he cannot know what we feel and need. Biden on the other hand has forgotten what being a middle-class was like, (this is me intentionally being snide). LOL!

If any of what we are seeing and hearing in the media is true, I agree, Biden will not be a two term POTUS.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: February 12, 2024, 01:59:49 PM »
Big business benefitted when Trump was in office. Their hope and prediction are that this will happen again if Trump wins the election. What I find interesting is that the average U.S. citizen will not do so well in the long-term, but they cannot see this. Trump only pretends to champion the middle-class. He has never walked in the shoes of the middle-class therefore he cannot know what we feel and need. Biden on the other hand has forgotten what being a middle-class was like, (this is me intentionally being snide). LOL!

If any of what we are seeing and hearing in the media is true, I agree, Biden will not be a two term POTUS.
Shouldn't have been a one term Potus, guy is absolutely WORTHLESS!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: February 12, 2024, 02:04:32 PM »
Shouldn't have been a one term Potus, guy is absolutely WORTHLESS!

Thanks for expressing your opinion. Can you explain in what ways you believe Biden is worthless? Just to say someone is worthless is a broad statement completely lacking a detailed definition.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: February 12, 2024, 02:09:05 PM »
Thanks for expressing your opinion. Can you explain in what ways you believe Biden is worthless? Just to say someone is worthless is a broad statement completely lacking a detailed definition.
He's worthless in too many ways to sit and describe, not worth my time. He'll be a distant bad memory come November and my only wish for him is that he suffers in the end! Pompous, old POS just as Obama was minus the age.
T