Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 50586 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #1025 on: March 07, 2024, 04:33:00 PM »
The 2024 general election is shaping up to be a do over of the 2020 general election. There are two less than optimal choices of who to vote for.

False.   Biden has a record now that is disastrous compared to Trump.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1026 on: March 07, 2024, 04:59:21 PM »
Damn - Did he really say that ?
I missed that post, Well i'm unvaxed 7 5x un-boosted + never wore
a ridiculous face nappy  ::) Had those Vaccinated & nappy wearing
Idiots been around in 1940s Germany we know they'd of followed
the orders to the letter - let them try to deny it.

Yep.  Sick mofo.

I live in Florida, I'm not a fan of Ron. Having said that... I have evolved in my position on Covid. Initially I was all about social distancing, Masks, limiting exposure. But living in Florida and being in a tourist location I have seen first hand how government "rules" aren't worth the paper they are written on and people are going to do pretty much what they want. Desantos was one of the firsts to open up, and during the peak of the pandemic I've walked past bars that were packed with people acting like Covid didn't exist. At first it bothered me greatly because I keep up with the Covid data and know when Florida is spiking and how dangerous it is. But after months of seeing people from out of state coming here because they know they can act like Covid doesn't exist and our government goes along with it I adopted the "Screw the ignorant jerks, I'll just fend for myself" attitude. It has been a great relief. I can now walk past overfilled bars knowing people in there will likely either die, or transmit the disease to elderly loved ones upon their return to states that take it seriously and they will die and sleep like a baby knowing they had access to all the information I had access to and chose to ignore it. In the end it will likely mean less Republican voters which can't be a bad thing. Maybe God has a hand in this.. who knows..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1027 on: March 07, 2024, 05:01:03 PM »

Yeah.  Biden has a record of demonstrable failure.  Trump has a record of success.  Plus Biden is clearly mentally and physically incompetent.  It's a no brainer.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1028 on: March 07, 2024, 05:01:50 PM »

Biden was a pretty strong betting favorite in 2020. This time around, he’s a weak second choice. Favorites rarely lose Presidential elections. Trump in 2016 was one of 4 underdogs to win.

Yeah, you can argue that Biden might turn it around, but how? As said, he can barely go to the bathroom by himself.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1029 on: March 07, 2024, 05:02:49 PM »
Word of the day:  nootropic.  "Drug used to enhance memory or other cognitive functions."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1030 on: March 07, 2024, 05:04:54 PM »

Details please.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1031 on: March 07, 2024, 05:10:28 PM »
This is before the State of the Union address.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: March 07, 2024, 05:11:41 PM »
I take it you 'Trumpettes' are gearing up with a rationale for a Trump election success. What will you do if this does not happen? Will it be four more years of you all whining about a 'stolen' election?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: March 07, 2024, 05:12:17 PM »
Biden was a pretty strong betting favorite in 2020. This time around, he’s a weak second choice. Favorites rarely lose Presidential elections. Trump in 2016 was one of 4 underdogs to win.

Yeah, you can argue that Biden might turn it around, but how? As said, he can barely go to the bathroom by himself.

He goes to the bathroom fine. It's while his pants are still on, but ... fine.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1034 on: March 07, 2024, 05:43:15 PM »
Yep.  Sick mofo.

Wow !! 

Really - FFS AG  I'm staggered at reading this !!

Well how did it turn out ?
Are you eating you're own words now that the truth about the Fake scamdemic & the poison vaccine
Is coming out.

Own it you were duped - you & us now know what you'd of been doing in 1940s Germany
Having listened to & taken in every last bit of propaganda.  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hope you're disgusted with yourself- you should be.

Never believe Governments & you did.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1035 on: March 07, 2024, 06:26:07 PM »
He barely has the strength to salute.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1036 on: March 07, 2024, 08:19:49 PM »
Can we all agree that it is a sad commentary on this country that the choice we have for President is Biden or Trump? Can we at least find common ground there?
Absolutely. I've said it before, there is a minimum age limit, there should be a maximum age limit as well.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1037 on: March 07, 2024, 08:28:08 PM »

NO I believe it's you missing the point
You're not comparing like for like, You're just slagging off Donald
because you dislike him.
Biden isn't with it he's mind has left him - you're not comparing
cognitive ability.

Comparing personal dislike with a man with dementia is not the same.
Stop with the Touchy / feely crap about Donald, you're a man for FFS.

My point.... It's a sad commentary that America's choice in Presidents comes down to Biden or Trump.

You go into how bad Biden is compared to Trump. Even if we all agreed with you that Biden is worse than Trump.. My point still remains, it's a sad commentary that we have to pick between the two for President.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: March 08, 2024, 01:12:07 AM »
The media is now admitting Biden is too old BUT saying that Trump is also too old. They have been pushing this narrative for awhile now. and showing old Biden and Trump are over and over.

My prediction: Biden drops out of the race and Newsome takes his place. Newsome is young so the media can still focus on Trump's age having been building that narrative for months.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: March 08, 2024, 01:40:19 AM »
The media is now admitting Biden is too old BUT saying that Trump is also too old. They have been pushing this narrative for awhile now. and showing old Biden and Trump are over and over.

My prediction: Biden drops out of the race and Newsome takes his place. Newsome is young so the media can still focus on Trump's age having been building that narrative for months.

It is the truth that Trump and Biden are both old men... too old to hold the office of President. I have commented on this multiple times on Getbig. Trump will be 78 years old next June and Biden will be 82 years old in November. Trump is only 3 years and 5 months younger than Biden.

Biden will not drop out of the race unless a very serious health issue forces him to do that. The same is true for Trump. Biden does not have the stress of the plethora of legal issues that Trump does, and stress is a killer.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: March 08, 2024, 01:42:53 AM »
It is the truth that Trump and Biden are both old men... too old to hold the office of President. I have commented on this multiple times on Getbig. Trump will be 78 years old next June and Biden will be 82 years old in November. Trump is only 3 years and 5 months younger than Biden.

Biden will not drop out of the race unless a very serious health issue forces him to do that. The same is true for Trump. Biden does not have the stress of the plethora of legal issues that Trump does, and stress is a killer.
Just watch and see.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: March 08, 2024, 01:58:39 AM »
Just watch and see.

See what? Are either of them magically going to find their Shangri-la or drink from the Fountain of Youth in St. Augustine, FL?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1042 on: March 08, 2024, 05:06:01 AM »
I watched an angry old man yelling last night. Apparently he’s the President.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #1043 on: March 08, 2024, 05:49:54 AM »
I watched an angry old man yelling last night. Apparently he’s the President to be.

c

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1044 on: March 08, 2024, 06:07:52 AM »

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #1045 on: March 08, 2024, 08:28:49 AM »
🚨🚨TDS Alert 🚨 🚨
absolutely  - the photos show Mr Trump has many of the symptoms
c

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1046 on: March 08, 2024, 09:17:20 AM »
absolutely  - the photos show Mr Trump has many of the symptoms

Trump likes to throw out zingers but he doesn’t come across “Angry Old Man” as does Biden.

Problems with Biden are that he has no charisma, thinks he’s funnier than he is, and is a bad actor so when he starts to act passionate, it comes across as very fake.

You can see why he failed so often running for President, and the time he won was as a result of being kept hidden.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1047 on: March 08, 2024, 11:26:49 AM »
Trump likes to throw out zingers but he doesn’t come across “Angry Old Man” as does Biden.

Problems with Biden are that he has no charisma, thinks he’s funnier than he is, and is a bad actor so when he starts to act passionate, it comes across as very fake.

You can see why he failed so often running for President, and the time he won was as a result of being kept hidden.

He's still banging his wife and has kids that are winners at life, while Biden has millions from China and a legacy of sleaze..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: March 08, 2024, 11:56:57 AM »

Context?  Was he actually angry or did you 9 (or someone else) snip this to make him appear angry?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1049 on: March 08, 2024, 12:00:28 PM »
Thankfully only saw about half of the "get off my lawn!" speech.  Sounded like an angry old man, repeatedly yelling.  The most partisan State of the Union speech I've ever heard. 

Didn't watch the Republican response.