Author Topic: Craig Titus reaching out to Jose Canseco?  (Read 2793 times)

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
Craig Titus reaching out to Jose Canseco?
« on: August 04, 2006, 02:17:19 PM »
What is sad is no one gives a fuck about bb and baseball has corporate sponsors.
fk pigdunkbell

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
Re: Craig Titus reaching out to Jose Canseco?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 03:54:50 PM »
On Craig's Tell-All Book...

Okay, who here pictures some sad little book, created in the prison print shop, bound by one of those plastic spiral spines with the giant square hole punches that they hand out at "outdoor school" when you're in 6th grade?

I mean, even if you're in it and he's revealed something horrible and <oooooohh> earth-shattering, let's face it, you're still fighting with that fucking plastic spine and you don't give a shit what's in the book... you just end up throwing it against a wall (Titus style, of course) and shit-canning it!

Besides.... let's face it, what's worse than murder, kidnapping, meth use, prostitute solicitation, stripper face plants and shooting a flailing girl up with morphine whilst your partner tapes up her face and head, and then setting her and your $28K car alight (it was only the cheap X type, fyi) with her body in the back??

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 02:00:08 PM »

Okay, who here pictures some sad little book, created in the prison print shop, bound by one of those plastic spiral spines with the giant square hole punches that they hand out at "outdoor school" when you're in 6th grade?

I mean, even if you're in it and he's revealed something horrible and <oooooohh> earth-shattering, let's face it, you're still fighting with that fucking plastic spine and you don't give a shit what's in the book... you just end up throwing it against a wall (Titus style, of course) and shit-canning it!

Besides.... let's face it, what's worse than murder, kidnapping, meth use, prostitute solicitation, stripper face plants and shooting a flailing girl up with morphine whilst your partner tapes up her face and head, and then setting her and your $28K car alight (it was only the cheap X type, fyi) with her body in the back??

I guess the bisexual BB that are going to be outed will have to get some type of clearence form their stipper homemakers?
fk pigdunkbell

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 12:22:59 AM »

Your probably right but i can only name a handful of pros that don't have thin skin...And if that book comes out, these sites will go haywire with BS...A couple of pros could handle it but most may be thinking about hanging from a noose from the nearest tree branch...whether its BS or not...