Author Topic: Green Valley Grocery Tape  (Read 2888 times)

walking sculpture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Green Valley Grocery Tape
« on: August 27, 2006, 04:26:47 AM »
I'm suprised this topic has yet to be discussed here...From the Titus/Ryan website...Who the heck is on this grocery store survelliance tape??????

Green Valley Grocery Tape
August 16th, 2006

As pointed out in the Titus and Ryan Tour, there is a video tape documenting who was in the store and what time. Since this info isn’t public we aren’t at liberty to say any more, however those following the case will find it VERY interesting. This and many more details will come out in the trial.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
Re: Green Valley Grocery Tape
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 09:52:17 PM »
From what I understand, this location (the G.V.G.) was the supposed parting spot between Melissa and Kelly. 

There are at least a few discrepancies in the stories given to investigators regarding the parting of ways, so the tape will probably be used as evidence.

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 01:55:03 PM »
I heard Kamali is on the tape, he was busted smuggling a watermelon out of the Green Valley in his stomach.....

And then he went on to "shock the world".... 

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 08:00:09 AM »
When I read the Grand Jury transcripts, I found that I think detective O'kelly or one of his partners saw Tony Gross on that tape.  They used that tape to get him to come clean about his involvement.
Most are all show no go!