Author Topic: this just in  (Read 4713 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
this just in
« on: July 27, 2021, 12:12:56 PM »
&t=83s
F

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: this just in
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 12:29:19 PM »
From a friend of mine with some common sense... Gov't needs to be uniform across the board.
Not punish these clowns bdly, while covering for BLM rioters (much more violence).

All retards IMO...

--

You can't be serious. An attempt to overthrow the govt LOL

Listen, Trump supporters are all well known to value the 2nd amendment. Did you see a single supporter pull a gun (like BLM and Antifa riots)

This is and was a false flag and a complete joke

The people who physically attacked Police should be arrested and charged yes

Those who were invited in and tresspassed should not be arrested

Those who stole should be arrested

But the facts are these people are being held minus bail, and given far higher charges then they deserved.

The prosecutors in the actual riots across the Nation dropped charges on people and KamalaToe and the Dems bailed out BLM and Antifa.

I'm sorry that you are seeing up as down, and right as wrong. The Jan 6th capitol tresspassing was a total sham.

Notice the Police officer that shot Ashley is also in hiding and his record came out and demonstrated abuses in the past. Guess who tried to hide it? The dems.

Pelosi was offered more security for Jan 6th at the Capitol and she turned it down

Bc they staged this and wanted it to happen to blame Trump supporters.

It's clear as day to literally anyone who "looks"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 12:36:51 PM »
The Pelosi angle is the most intriguing.

If she really did rebuff multiple attempts at increased security, then there should be penalties.

Will it even get "investigated"?
Y

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 12:36:57 PM »
I don't give one FUCK about the "riot." WHEN IS CHINA GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR MAKING A WEAK ASS BIO-WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 12:42:12 PM »
 ;D   I guess they were just fighting for the great patriot. :D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 12:47:03 PM »
Mike Mitchell, Bodybuilder Who Starred in Braveheart and Gladiator, Dead at 65: Reports
The bodybuilder-turned-actor died of a heart attack while on his boat in Turkey, according to reports

By Nicholas RiceJuly 24, 2021 06:30 PM

ADVERTISEMENT
FB
Tweet

More
Mike Mitchell in Dragon Kingdom

Mike Mitchell, a bodybuilder who later gained fame with roles in movies such as Braveheart and Gladiator, has died. He was 65.

On Friday, a representative for Mitchell told TMZ that he died of a heart attack while on his boat in Turkey. According to the outlet, Mitchell lived on the watercraft with his wife Denise.

"It was very hard to believe ... The sudden death of an international actor we managed, an honest person, a real actor, a true friend, my dear friend, has saddened us deeply," his representative told the outlet. "I've always been honored to be your manager."

"... Getting to know you and gaining your friendship is invaluable," the rep added. "Sleep in the lights. RIP."

RELATED: Celebrities Who've Died in 2021

According to his rep, Mitchell is now survived by his wife and children. No memorial plans have yet to be revealed.

Director Mark Stirton also confirmed his death on Twitter. "Gutted to hear about the death of my old friend and actor in three of my films, Mike Mitchell." he wrote. "So long Big Mike."

Gutted to hear about the death of my old friend and actor in three of my films, Mike Mitchell. So long Big Mike. pic.twitter.com/JhSHt4m7PU

— Mark Stirton (@Markstirton) July 23, 2021
Mitchell first began his career as a bodybuilder, where he won numerous titles and awards. He earned the Mr. Universe title before later winning numerous World Fitness Federation Fitness World Championships, as well as five Masters Mr. World titles, Deadline reported.

The bodybuilder-turned-actor also competed for the title of Britain's Strongest Man, and in 2010 he received the World Fitness Federation's Living Legend Award, the highest honor the organization offers, the outlet added.

Mitchell would then later star in various film roles. In addition to starring Mel Gibson's Braveheart in 1995 and in Ridley Scott's Gladiator in 2000, he later appeared in other films including Apocalypse Z, City of Hell, and Skyfall, among others.

Outside of bodybuilding and acting, Mitchell was also a lover of sailing and would take guests out to sea on his boat, per his website.                 
                    I GOT TO ADMIT I NEVER HEARD OF THIS GUY, DID ANY OF YOU?

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2021, 12:52:00 PM »
Mike Mitchell, Bodybuilder Who Starred in Braveheart and Gladiator, Dead at 65: Reports
The bodybuilder-turned-actor died of a heart attack while on his boat in Turkey, according to reports

By Nicholas RiceJuly 24, 2021 06:30 PM

ADVERTISEMENT
FB
Tweet

More
Mike Mitchell in Dragon Kingdom

Mike Mitchell, a bodybuilder who later gained fame with roles in movies such as Braveheart and Gladiator, has died. He was 65.

On Friday, a representative for Mitchell told TMZ that he died of a heart attack while on his boat in Turkey. According to the outlet, Mitchell lived on the watercraft with his wife Denise.

"It was very hard to believe ... The sudden death of an international actor we managed, an honest person, a real actor, a true friend, my dear friend, has saddened us deeply," his representative told the outlet. "I've always been honored to be your manager."

"... Getting to know you and gaining your friendship is invaluable," the rep added. "Sleep in the lights. RIP."

RELATED: Celebrities Who've Died in 2021

According to his rep, Mitchell is now survived by his wife and children. No memorial plans have yet to be revealed.

Director Mark Stirton also confirmed his death on Twitter. "Gutted to hear about the death of my old friend and actor in three of my films, Mike Mitchell." he wrote. "So long Big Mike."

Gutted to hear about the death of my old friend and actor in three of my films, Mike Mitchell. So long Big Mike. pic.twitter.com/JhSHt4m7PU

— Mark Stirton (@Markstirton) July 23, 2021
Mitchell first began his career as a bodybuilder, where he won numerous titles and awards. He earned the Mr. Universe title before later winning numerous World Fitness Federation Fitness World Championships, as well as five Masters Mr. World titles, Deadline reported.

The bodybuilder-turned-actor also competed for the title of Britain's Strongest Man, and in 2010 he received the World Fitness Federation's Living Legend Award, the highest honor the organization offers, the outlet added.

Mitchell would then later star in various film roles. In addition to starring Mel Gibson's Braveheart in 1995 and in Ridley Scott's Gladiator in 2000, he later appeared in other films including Apocalypse Z, City of Hell, and Skyfall, among others.

Outside of bodybuilding and acting, Mitchell was also a lover of sailing and would take guests out to sea on his boat, per his website.                 
                    I GOT TO ADMIT I NEVER HEARD OF THIS GUY, DID ANY OF YOU?

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2021, 01:12:23 PM »
F

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2021, 01:13:20 PM »
This just in:

funk's threads are all the same
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2021, 01:14:33 PM »
This just in:

yet here you are commenting, if my threads suck so much, don't open them, stick with bodybuildah, i hate biden threads and blank bhank look at me i gained an ounce today threads, probably more your speed.  what's your excuse. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2021, 01:23:39 PM »
This just in:

so just like all your posts

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2021, 01:30:18 PM »
&t=28s     talk about beating a dead horse, don't you think it's time to give it up.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2021, 01:32:48 PM »
&t=28s     talk about beating a dead horse, don't you think it's time to give it up.
    he reminds me of Castro, who fancied himself a mlb caliber pitcher. when he would pitch in his country and his team would be losing after the regulation 9 innings. he would declare extra innings refusing to concede defeat. ::)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2021, 01:34:59 PM »
Gaetz & Greene Run Out Of Press Conference By Whistling Protesters
By Caleb Newton -July 27, 2021
At a Tuesday press conference, Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) faced a protest presence intense enough that it led to an abrupt end to the proceedings, after which Gaetz and Greene swiftly left the premises. An individual blowing a whistle appears to have been among the first to show up in opposition to Gaetz, Greene, and their allies who were present, while soon after, a group of demonstrators with signs moved closer to the scene. One of the signs called the January riot at the Capitol an “inside job,” reflecting the role of election integrity lies spread by certain Republican leaders in inspiring the violence.

The attempted press conference was unfolding outside of the Department of Justice in D.C. Notably, Gaetz has been under investigation by that very department for his potential involvement in child sex trafficking. Also, funnily enough — just moments before Greene, Gaetz, and the others abandoned the attempted press conference, Greene proclaimed that she and her cohorts were “not deterred” and “will not back down.” As it turns out, they actually would back down, at least in this instance. Check out footage of the moment when the press conference fell apart on Tuesday below:

The press conference that Gaetz attempted to hold alongside Greene and others featured complaints from those present about the response to the January riot at the Capitol. At one point, for instance, Greene alleged that intelligence agents “knew… that there were threats of violence,” although it’s bizarre — to say the least — to somehow blame authorities for failing to preemptively curtail an unprecedented event in American history. There have been direct accusations from certain Republicans that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was somehow at fault for failing to appropriately secure the Capitol ahead of what happened — but the “Speaker of the House is not in charge of Capitol security,” CNN bluntly notes. These Republicans claiming otherwise are not speaking truthfully — they’re just wielding conspiracy theories.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2021, 01:37:11 PM »
Phils agree to Tyler Anderson deal (sources)
20 minutes ago
Todd Zolecki
Todd Zolecki

@ToddZolecki

PHILADELPHIA -- The Phillies are getting some badly needed starting pitching help before Friday’s Trade Deadline.

Multiple sources told MLB.com on Tuesday afternoon that the Phillies have agreed to a trade for Pirates left-hander Tyler Anderson, who is 5-8 with a 4.35 ERA in 18 starts. Pittsburgh is set to acquire right-hander Cristian Hernandez, who is the Phillies' No. 29-ranked prospect according to MLB Pipeline, and catcher Abrahan Gutierrez. Both are Low-A players.

The teams haven't confirmed a deal, which is pending physicals.

Anderson, who has pitched five or more innings in each of his 18 starts this season, was scheduled to start Tuesday night for the Pirates, but he was scratched, Pittsburgh manager Derek Shelton told reporters.

Other teams like the Mets were also reported to have been interested in Anderson.
F

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2021, 01:50:47 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2021, 01:54:34 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   
      special is the key word.
F

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2021, 01:56:45 PM »
Funk, I admittedly don’t really read your posts that aren’t bodybuilding related but was I correct when I read the other day that you are like 70 years old?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2021, 02:08:16 PM »
Funk, I admittedly don’t really read your posts that aren’t bodybuilding related but was I correct when I read the other day that you are like 70 years old?
   yup, will be 70 in a few days, age is just a number. if it wasn't for my wheels you would never know it. I live by the slogan you're only young once but you can be immature forever. :D
F

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2021, 02:13:35 PM »
   yup, will be 70 in a few days, age is just a number. if it wasn't for my wheels you would never know it. I live by the slogan you're only young once but you can be immature forever. :D
I’d guess the average age of posters here are 35+. The kids stay on bb.com.
T

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2021, 02:17:13 PM »
I’d guess the average age of posters here are 35+. The kids stay on bb.com.

that would be an interesting study, the ages, and the reasons for being on here. I smell doctoral thesis for some one in the psychology field.
F

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2021, 02:29:41 PM »

yet here you are commenting, if my threads suck so much, don't open them, stick with bodybuildah, i hate biden threads and blank bhank look at me i gained an ounce today threads, probably more your speed.  what's your excuse. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes, I was here commenting, and tried to have a legitimate discussion about something that was related to your post.

Apologies, didn't realize it was another youtube spam thread.
Y

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2021, 02:30:40 PM »

Have a painful & miserable birthday  :D

Why U are so physically crippled (bus hit, parachute didn't open,etc.......... ;D)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2021, 04:39:07 PM »
that would be an interesting study, the ages, and the reasons for being on here. I smell doctoral thesis for some one in the psychology field.

Hmmm... 🤔  Would make for an intredasting thread too...
T

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2021, 05:19:36 PM »
Happy premature birthday funk.  I guess we could say that good diet and training “TRUMPS” old age!  ;D