Author Topic: well brit soldier just admitted on the news that they were trespassing..  (Read 8167 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
I live in Smithville, MO..stationed at FT Leavenworth...or will be. PCS leave. I was at FT Wood in 99 for about 18 months as a training bde XO.

So you are one of those commissioned types huh? lol I'm just a lowly enlisted man! ;D
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
LOL, yeah right.....we don't have any left! LMAO!!! I'll tell the 30,000 sitting here at Ft. Wood on my way home tonight

WOw THAT many..and how many fighter jets we got right now in the US?

hmm we musta had even more than that when 911 happened and  NOT 1 OF EM WS FAST ENOUGH TO STOP 911..soo tell me..even if they r there they r pretty useless..  :-\

i mean the greatest fuc king army on this planet couldn't stop COMMERCIAL (slow moving) plane # 3 from crashing into the pentagon and on one of the planes the passangers had to be heros and take matters into their own hands when the fastest fighters in the world failed em..

nah..i dont buy your argument..the amount of troops we got left aint hardly enough.. sorry..3 army bases within 100 mils of NY city wwith jets that do mach 2..ie 700some miles/hr...and they cant get to a commercial jet..wtf do you think they r gonna do if the terrorists bring the war to american soil...nothing mate..we already saw then do nothing  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
No I'm not..actually being in the service kinda helps..and having served in the conventional fight for Bagdad...anyway..we're not going in on the ground..two carrier task forces over 140 planes plus B-2 strikes from Whiteman/B-52 strikes from Deigo Garcia/Tomahawk strikes etc etc etc will degrade all this wonderful technology they seem to have.....they can't fight the conventional fight.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
No I'm not..actually being in the service kinda helps..and having served in the conventional fight for Bagdad...anyway..we're not going in on the ground..two carrier task forces over 140 planes plus B-2 strikes from Whiteman/B-52 strikes from Deigo Garcia/Tomahawk strikes etc etc etc will degrade all this wonderful technology they seem to have.....they can't fight the conventional fight.

We'll slay them from the skies.

But what happens when we try to walk into the streets for a victory parade?

I think we're seeing iraq II here.  The military folks have a hard-on for just how bad we'll beat up on them.  Forgetting about what happens when they scatter like bugs and sit in their living rooms with rpgs waiting to fck up our day :(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V

hmm we musta had even more than that when 911 happened and  NOT 1 OF EM WS FAST ENOUGH TO STOP 911..soo tell me..even if they r there they r pretty useless..  :-\

i mean the greatest fuc king army on this planet couldn't stop COMMERCIAL (slow moving) plane # 3 from crashing into the pentagon and on one of the planes the passangers had to be heros and take matters into their own hands when the fastest fighters in the world failed em..

nah..i dont buy your argument..the amount of troops we got left aint hardly enough.. sorry..3 army bases within 100 mils of NY city wwith jets that do mach 2..ie 700some miles/hr...and they cant get to a commercial jet..wtf do you think they r gonna do if the terrorists bring the war to american soil...nothing mate..we already saw then do nothing  ;)

What Army bases.....none equipt to handle shooting down an aircraft. We have not been on alert for a homeland attack since maybe 1990 or so..we're not looking enternally and we just not ready....sorry bro this argument is ridiculous..not an attack on u at all either.
L

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

Like 240 you don't know much about what it takes to launch a mission ready fighter. If I thought you would listen I would explain it.
gotta love life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
We are not going in on the ground.....I think this will be a shut the fuck up attack.....I also think A-we are not really going in and B-if we are..i think Washington has cut a deal with someone on the inside....
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
What Army bases.....none equipt to handle shooting down an aircraft. We have not been on alert for a homeland attack since maybe 1990 or so..we're not looking enternally and we just not ready....sorry bro this argument is ridiculous..not an attack on u at all either.

so we dont have ONE FUCKING MISSILE in sight of NY..lol where previously the WTC were attempted??

whats next..not 1 friggin missile around DC...i mean DC is hardly an arm throw away at 700mph..itakes 15 mins for a fighterdeployed in dc to go to NY..

GASP..guess they messed up on how fast mach 2 actually is  :-\ and everyone bought it hook line sinker..
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Dude I love these guys but we both know what a pain in the ass it is to get anything done like that..even if they were ready..can u imagine the guys at Otis that got the cal on 911.l..going through preflight..trying to figure out what was going on....without weapons..no real CnC...
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Like 240 you don't know much about what it takes to launch a mission ready fighter. If I thought you would listen I would explain it.

If I gave a shit (I used to but i'm getting jaded on politics already) i'd walk to my bookshelf and scan and quote and post the bases we had, the requirements for standby, the speed of the 100 interceptions in the 365 calendar days before 911, all under 22 miuntes...

But I don't give a shit.  This Iran war mess is just disgusting to me, and I don't know if I find politics all that fun to follow anymore.  Maybe i'll work on my jumpshot or learn to knit.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

o i dont..gasp enlighted me..and in the process do tell why the # 1 force on this planet  DOES NOT have mission read fighters on standby constantly..

i mean for fucksake even a shithold like pakistan has THAT

...unless..umm wee were lied to..

you REALLy think we dont have mission ready fighters on standby on every fucking base close to DC..and by close i mean close at mach 2 speeds..
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
They were on track to intercept 3 of the planes at 1875 mph.

*something* told them to do a hlding pattern in the atlantic at 400 mph for nearly a half hour.

We'd know what that *something* is, but the FAA supervisor destoryed the recordings and threw them away in various trash cans around the building on the AM of 9/11.

Yeah, nothing smells fishy there, eh? ;)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

so we dont have ONE FUCKING MISSILE in sight of NY..lol where previously the WTC were attempted??

whats next..not 1 friggin missile around DC...i mean DC is hardly an arm throw away at 700mph..itakes 15 mins for a fighterdeployed in dc to go to NY..

GASP..guess they messed up on how fast mach 2 actually is  :-\ and everyone bought it hook line sinker..

LOL I discussed this with 240 the other day. Pre 9/11 we didn't have fighters on Alert...we could get a jet (unloaded) in the air in about 30 minutes. Loaded 45-60 minutes. I guess an F-16 could have gone up and bumped him off course...LMAO ALso ALL missles are in silos on the west coast...Montana, Wyoming, California, North/South Dakota....would take an hour/hours to get to NY...but of course you knew all of that
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
They were on track to intercept 3 of the planes at 1875 mph.

*something* told them to do a hlding pattern in the atlantic at 400 mph for nearly a half hour.

We'd know what that *something* is, but the FAA supervisor destoryed the recordings and threw them away in various trash cans around the building on the AM of 9/11.

Yeah, nothing smells fishy there, eh? ;)

WHAT?? i thought the richest biggest army on this planet ws at a loss to find a SINGLE ATTACK READY PLANE in time of need..

i guess the terrorists must forward their plans of attack on US soil in advance to us from now on...

cause as militarymuscle said..i have NO IDEA what it takes to get a plane attack ready..soo we'll need a head up  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

o i dont..gasp enlighted me..and in the process do tell why the # 1 force on this planet  DOES NOT have mission read fighters on standby constantly..

i mean for fucksake even a shithold like pakistan has THAT

...unless..umm wee were lied to..

you REALLy think we dont have mission ready fighters on standby on every fucking base close to DC..and by close i mean close at mach 2 speeds..

Actually smart guy since 9/11 we do have Alert planes at one base on the east and one on the west coasts which rotates through ACC bases. So no, every base in DC doesn't have ready fighters....
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
LOL I discussed this with 240 the other day. Pre 9/11 we didn't have fighters on Alert...we could get a jet (unloaded) in the air in about 30 minutes. Loaded 45-60 minutes. I guess an F-16 could have gone up and bumped him off course...LMAO ALso ALL missles are in silos on the west coast...Montana, Wyoming, California, North/South Dakota....would take an hour/hours to get to NY...but of course you knew all of that

well in that case..yall r a bunch of fuckups..thats fucking pathetic..

accodring to what you r saying  911 HAPPENED CAUSE YOU LET US DOWN!

simple..you wre unprepared and a bunch of fuckups..
carpe` vaginum!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

WHAT?? i thought the richest biggest army on this planet ws at a loss to find a SINGLE ATTACK READY PLANE in time of need..

i guess the terrorists must forward their plans of attack on US soil in advance to us from now on...

cause as militarymuscle said..i have NO IDEA what it takes to get a plane attack ready..soo we'll need a head up  ;)

You don't have any idea....if you do just where di dyou come by this knowledge....when was the last time you were on the tarmac during run-up?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
if it was worth $20 on a bet, i'd prove it.  but why scan and argue for an hour, for someone who will just get quiet and say 'so what, doesnt prove anything'.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Actually smart guy since 9/11 we do have Alert planes at one base on the east and one on the west coasts which rotates through ACC bases. So no, every base in DC doesn't have ready fighters....

WOW..i feel safer already...

and this is POST 911??? r you fucking kidding me??

yall wont learn a lesson will ya and continue to fuck up..

might as well put up a white flag on every base already...its a fucking military base..exactly why aren't there ready fighters ..at least 1 / base ?? dont tell me we cant afford it.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
You don't have any idea....if you do just where di dyou come by this knowledge....when was the last time you were on the tarmac during run-up?

i'm not the one thats a lazy fucktard whose lazyness cost this nation 911..

yall fucked up..simple..if it wasn't an inside job then YOU let us down..and the death of thousands is on your head..

hope ya sleep well at night  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
WOW..i feel safer already...

and this is POST 911??? r you fucking kidding me??

yall wont learn a lesson will ya and continue to fuck up..

might as well put up a white flag on every base already...its a fucking military base..exactly why aren't there ready fighters ..at least 1 / base ?? dont tell me we cant afford it.. :-\

See clinton did such a good job protecting the country, there was no need for loaded planes sitting on parking ramps. Instead we were out sunbating and what not...oops maybe not.
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
if it was worth $20 on a bet, i'd prove it.  but why scan and argue for an hour, for someone who will just get quiet and say 'so what, doesnt prove anything'.

Prove what?
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Dude I love these guys but we both know what a pain in the ass it is to get anything done like that..even if they were ready..can u imagine the guys at Otis that got the cal on 911.l..going through preflight..trying to figure out what was going on....without weapons..no real CnC...

I know, these guys play a few games of Risk and all of a sudden know how to run the largest military in the world
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
See clinton did such a good job protecting the country, there was no need for loaded planes sitting on parking ramps. Instead we were out sunbating and what not...oops maybe not.

i really hope for your sake you r a white christian...

if you r hispanic or worse black..it'd kinda be a shame that ya simply refuse to demouth bush kok..
carpe` vaginum!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

i really hope for your sake you r a white christian...

if you r hispanic or worse black..it'd kinda be a shame that ya simply refuse to demouth bush kok..

I actually bad mouth bush alot, just not on the war. I agree with fighting in Iraq against Al-Queda and trying to have a democratic friend in the region other than Israel
gotta love life