Author Topic: Just in: Rosie O'Donnell 9/11 Rant Reaches 30 Million Viewers - 9 minutes  (Read 2546 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
O'Donnell 9/11 Rant Reaches 30 Million Viewers

Promises to feature physics professor on The View to discuss WTC collapse

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, March 29, 2007

In a video blog posted on her website yesterday, O'Donnell promised to feature physics professors on The View to discuss the highly suspicious collapse of the WTC towers.

"The thing about World Trade Center 7 is that it was totally left out of the 9/11 Commission - that's weird," said O'Donnell.

"It's only the third time in history that fire has brought down a steel building, the other two times it happened was on the same day, World Trade Center One and World Trade Center Two - they both crumbled into dust and it was steel - very odd."

"I wanna have some physics professors on the show to explain if that is actually possible, that World Trade Center 7 could have imploded the way it did without being a controlled demolition - and if it was a controlled demolition why didn't they just tell people that in the 9/11 Commission Report?"

Rosie O'Donnell is certainly not backing away from her public stance about 9/11, and this morning on The View went on a 9 minute rant about the many questions surrounding the attack, reaching around 30 million viewers in the process.

This is the largest single exposure 9/11 truth has enjoyed to date and it represents a watershed moment in the quest to bring the truth to the masses.

We are acquiring the video of the rant and it will be posted here soon.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Cue the "Rosie is a fat/delusional/dyke/idiot" posts.

BTW nice job starting another 9/11 thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
It's the single largest exposure of the 9/11 questions ever.  For nine minutes, too.  Largest audience ever.  Tonight's cable news will likely cover it (namecalling and refusal to even look at WTC7, but it's still newsworthy).

Yes, everyone, quickly insult Rosie but don't touch the question as to why WTC7 fell ;)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
It's the single largest exposure of the 9/11 questions ever.  For nine minutes, too.  Largest audience ever.  Tonight's cable news will likely cover it (namecalling and refusal to even look at WTC7, but it's still newsworthy).

Yes, everyone, quickly insult Rosie but don't touch the question as to why WTC7 fell ;)

non CTers opinion of falling debris taking down WTC7 is more logical than a bomb, that no one heard
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
non CTers opinion of falling debris taking down WTC7 is more logical than a bomb, that no one heard

cept they admit no plane hit it, no plane parts hit it, and the collapse didn't hit it.  just the rolling smoke. 

so while it's 'logical' to you, it didn't happen in reality.  Sorry.

Really though, I think we should ALL welcome this debate.  If physics professors can go on her show and prove the towers falling was within the laws of physics, the 911 movement will lose a lot of momentum.  HOWEVER, if scientists can conclusively prove that the towers fell in a way that violates physics laws without explosives, well, that opens a lot of new doors...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...

What are you talking about? Those were magical holographic bombs developed by Martians soly for the 911 mission Bush had contracted them to carry out!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What are you talking about? Those were magical holographic bombs developed by Martians soly for the 911 mission Bush had contracted them to carry out!

Hi, red herring.

Hey, if you want to impress us, why not answer those pesky WTC7 questions and make the issue go away?  Making fun of it doesn't answer the questions.  Unless of course, you're not interested in answer the questions that tens of millions of Americans are asking.

I can only imagine your motivation for wanting to protect additional murderers...

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Hi, red herring.

Hey, if you want to impress us, why not answer those pesky WTC7 questions and make the issue go away?  Making fun of it doesn't answer the questions.  Unless of course, you're not interested in answer the questions that tens of millions of Americans are asking.

I can only imagine your motivation for wanting to protect additional murderers...

you can't answer the question either
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

you missed the memo with the official story..the 747s was actually loaded with bombs that it dropped on it's way to the WTC, But you couldn't see the bombs because Chris Angel (mind freak) designed an elaborate series of mirrors that made the bombs dissapear in exchange for oil profits from the war that would ensue.
gotta love life

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Hi, red herring.

Refute my scenario:
"Those were magical holographic bombs developed by Martians soly for the 911 mission Bush had contracted them to carry out."

Then I will refute yours.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
you can't answer the question either

Correct.  And when there is any event with such large implications - and clear cut evidence does not exist - then further investigation should be done.

The official 911 commission doesn't touch it.

Since one man died in the WTC7, and 480 million was paid in insurance $, it's a legit cause for further investigation.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
we should drop her fat ass on iran...they'd surrender in ten seconds. fat bitch.
footloose and fancy free

240 is Back

• Getbig V
we should drop her fat ass on iran...they'd surrender in ten seconds. fat bitch.

LOL!!!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
Not that I don't agree that she has some valid points...
footloose and fancy free

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
240 are you gonna refute my scenario?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
Refute my scenario:
"Those were magical holographic bombs developed by Martians soly for the 911 mission Bush had contracted them to carry out."

Then I will refute yours.

very well done Nordic Superman! Props to you.

kh300

• Getbig V
you missed the memo with the official story..the 747s was actually loaded with bombs that it dropped on it's way to the WTC, But you couldn't see the bombs because Chris Angel (mind freak) designed an elaborate series of mirrors that made the bombs dissapear in exchange for oil profits from the war that would ensue.

i have an inside source that saw him climbing on top of the towers the day before

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
i have an inside source that saw him climbing on top of the towers the day before

Yeah he mysteriously canceled his show on 9/10/01 in Vegas....

www.240isfullofshit.com
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
history will punk you.  watch and see.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
history will punk you.  watch and see.

LOL, we'll see 240. Like I said I will lead the march to lynch Bush if he is ever shown to have planned this attack.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
not me - no lynchings.

all i want is a complete investigation, then if parties are shown to have foreknowledge, they be tried in a court of law.  Talk like that doesn't belong here.  Any action like that would be a free pass for them to declare martial law. 

However when the legal system does its job, the US justice system is a beautiful thing.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
not me - no lynchings.

all i want is a complete investigation, then if parties are shown to have foreknowledge, they be tried in a court of law.  Talk like that doesn't belong here.  Any action like that would be a free pass for them to declare martial law. 

However when the legal system does its job, the US justice system is a beautiful thing.

call me redneck but if someone designed an attack like that on US soil...the hell with the justice system..
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
call me redneck but if someone designed an attack like that on US soil...the hell with the justice system..

LOL...

I'm just as consistent and methodical with justice as I am with the research.

It took me 6 months to believe 911 was an inside job.  I watched documentaries and read books from both sides.  The 911 skeptics want to address facts, and the 'official story' folks want to call them names and throw out the holocaust mention every chance they get.

The collapse of WTC7 warrants an investigation.   ANd if there were bombs, then silverstein and others related need to be indicted.  They will then do their time, or point fingers.  Justice is slow, but it is consistent and steady.  Get Hilary or Gore in office and watch the investigations begin (bush gags them BTW - any lawsuits get squashed under nat'l security).