Author Topic: Fat for 11 months then fail at 125 lbs  (Read 3637 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Fat for 11 months then fail at 125 lbs
« on: May 14, 2007, 05:40:51 PM »
Injects himself with IV Drugs, spends his allowance at GNC on Whey/creatine and all the latest Fizogen supplements.  Eats dry chicken breast,plain baked potatoes,plain rice from plastic containers.  Walks around for 11 months fat and obese no different than any Chinese fat guy who eats wings and pizza.  Then diets down to a huge 170 lbs for his local low level body building show. No one even pays any attention to him other than his fat parents, does not even place.....loser  :-*  to try so hard and fail so bad   :'(
K

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Fat for 11 months then fail at 170 lbs
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 05:47:54 PM »
that dude looks good.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 05:51:21 PM »
that dude looks good.

you like gay chinese bears  ::)
K

Craw 2

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 08:09:49 PM »
you like gay chinese bears  ::)

don't you weigh 170 and aren't close to being big or ripped?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 03:40:07 AM »

Look who's talking.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 04:21:59 PM »

When did your parents let you use the PC again  ::)
K

Craw 2

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 10:31:44 PM »
When did your parents let you use the PC again  ::)

haha OK skinny guy.  now go hit your fisher-price weights filled with sand you keep in the basement,  you bonesacked geek.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 02:22:35 AM »
haha OK skinny guy.  now go hit your fisher-price weights filled with sand you keep in the basement,  you bonesacked geek.

Monster irony.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 02:33:52 AM »
Injects himself with IV Drugs, spends his allowance at GNC on Whey/creatine and all the latest Fizogen supplements.  Eats dry chicken breast,plain baked potatoes,plain rice from plastic containers.  Walks around for 11 months fat and obese no different than any Chinese fat guy who eats wings and pizza.  Then diets down to a huge 170 lbs for his local low level body building show. No one even pays any attention to him other than his fat parents, does not even place.....loser  :-*  to try so hard and fail so bad   :'(

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just saw this gem, you think I'm an Asian guy?  Sorry man all Cracker here.  You really need to do your research guy.  I'm American of Hungarian (european in case you don't have a globe) ancestry.  But you can keep calling me "Chinese", Jaejonna may get upset with you cause that is his heritage. 

Your thread starting obsession with me shows that you are an obsessed f@ggot.  It's all good though, the board needed a good laugh lately and you are it.............

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Fat for 11 months then fail at 125 lbs
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 06:22:19 PM »
Hi Last place loser  ;D any more last place finnishes comming up MR Dballn247 lastPlace Loser  ???
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 06:36:49 PM »

Actually I just work out with my Vacum cleaner  :-* I was talking to Laura on MD yesterday and I now have your parents phone number - wonder if I should share it on GetBig ? You might be grounded and spanked soon by your mommy yet again   :-* HAAA HAAA you bad LITTLE BOY  :-*
K

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Fat for 11 months then fail at 125 lbs
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 02:56:26 AM »
Hi Last place loser  ;D any more last place finnishes comming up MR Dballn247 lastPlace Loser  ???

Finishes dumbass. ::)  You aren't going to win any spelling bee's anytime soon.  They put the spell check button there for those who have poor grammar and you haven't figured it out yet or you just don't think you need it.  Epic denial.

PS.......Don't kick your dog, he's got nothing to do with it.
\