Author Topic: Contest Dieting  (Read 34850 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Contest Dieting
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2007, 08:34:56 PM »

Progress pics too?   ;D

That goes for AZ too!   

8)

Yes those should be comming soon. Still not happy with my progress so Im stalling  ;)  Im back on track though and things should be shaping up nicely.  People today at gym did tell me I was looking pretty ripped so maybe its not as bad as I think.  :-\

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 04:21:33 AM »
Yes those should be comming soon. Still not happy with my progress so Im stalling  ;)  Im back on track though and things should be shaping up nicely.  People today at gym did tell me I was looking pretty ripped so maybe its not as bad as I think.  :-\

I'm sure your looking right on track.  Everyone is their own worst critic!

Keep up the good work, and keep us posted!

:)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 04:27:07 AM »

I'm sure your looking right on track.  Everyone is their own worst critic!

Keep up the good work, and keep us posted!

Thanks rip baby  :-*

I was feeling it yesterday in the gym, from here on out its on!

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2007, 02:36:15 AM »
just checkin in. haven't cheated, no more dreams about food just don't feel like talking to anyone except my daughter and my training partner.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everybody b quiet.....

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2007, 04:01:56 PM »
just checkin in. haven't cheated, no more dreams about food just don't feel like talking to anyone except my daughter and my training partner.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everybody b quiet.....

If you aren't dreaming about food, then you are over the hump!   :)
Do you have cheat foods in the house cuz of your daughter?

Head down, stay focused, game ON. 

8)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 11:27:09 PM »
Now I dream about competition disasters (hair not done, music missing, no pro tan etc...) lucky for me I have a sports minded healthy kid, she snacks on kashi bars and stuff like that, she is thinking about doing teen fitness!!! she does gymnastics and cheerleading (same time) she's really cool, helps me out a lot!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 04:45:14 AM »
Now I dream about competition disasters (hair not done, music missing, no pro tan etc...) lucky for me I have a sports minded healthy kid, she snacks on kashi bars and stuff like that, she is thinking about doing teen fitness!!! she does gymnastics and cheerleading (same time) she's really cool, helps me out a lot!

That's Awesome!  LOL I remember those dreams too hahaha.  That just means you are thinking about all the right things.

I have to admit, hearing about you and Luv contest prepping is giving me the itch to get back into it.  I miss the discipline and the routine...but I am sure that once I DO get back into it, I'll be bitching about it in no time!   :D

tigereyes

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2007, 11:19:26 AM »
Rip, I know how you feel.  While I was dieting those last few weeks, I could not wait to be done.  And now that I'm done, I can't wait to start again, LOL.

As much as my body needs a break, I hate "in between" time.  I like to feel like I'm working towards something.  I'm looking forward to starting my off-season because then I have a clear cut goal when it comes to training and diet, which makes things much easier in my opinion.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2007, 07:12:26 PM »
Rip, I know how you feel.  While I was dieting those last few weeks, I could not wait to be done.  And now that I'm done, I can't wait to start again, LOL.

As much as my body needs a break, I hate "in between" time.  I like to feel like I'm working towards something.  I'm looking forward to starting my off-season because then I have a clear cut goal when it comes to training and diet, which makes things much easier in my opinion.

Yeah, I am going to enjoy the offseason once I really lay out some goals and get into it.  BUT my problem is that unless I am on a prescribed contest diet, I am not on a diet of any sort.  And I am already feeling like I need to be back on a diet.  :-\

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2007, 01:26:56 PM »
Luv baby, the pizza place that Blockhead took me to after Jr Nats is Phil's Pizza on 35th Street, his favorite.
Of course, I dug right into the pizza when it came to the table...
This picture has already been used against me around here, so WTF, I might as well post it again.   :P

See the piece that is missing from the pizza?  It burned all of the skin off the roof of my mouth.   Well worth it though!  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2007, 01:29:11 PM »
prettiest smile of any woman on here.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2007, 02:20:22 PM »
Luv baby, the pizza place that Blockhead took me to after Jr Nats is Phil's Pizza on 35th Street, his favorite.
Of course, I dug right into the pizza when it came to the table...
This picture has already been used against me around here, so WTF, I might as well post it again.   :P

See the piece that is missing from the pizza?  It burned all of the skin off the roof of my mouth.   Well worth it though!  ;D

LOL thats hilarious, I always do that with pizza, burn the roof of my mouth, ouch!

Man seeing that pizza is making me hungry!!  We wont be able to hit that place though as the show is in the far western suburbs of Chi-town, but still plenty of good pizza here to be had, a pizza place is one of the sponsers of the show, lol  A think they are having a party there after the show, they are known for their deep dish which I love, but my favorite is that thin crust like in your pic.  Olny 30 days, 9 hours, 43 minuites till then LOL.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2007, 01:18:57 AM »
wow that pizza looks good!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2007, 06:43:24 AM »
wow that pizza looks good!!!!

Yeah sorry about that lol.   :-\

You and Luv are coming down the home stretch, nothing can stop you now!!   8)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2007, 10:48:17 PM »
 ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2007, 04:03:37 AM »
;D

haha  that's good shit right there!

TBH, I have had a hard time eating chicken since I got off my diet.  I can't really stand to even look at it.   :D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2007, 05:21:07 AM »
Well 4 weeks out, Im getting there.  The next 2 weeks will be very important.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2007, 07:33:26 AM »

Lookin REAL good Luv Baby, you are gonna rock it.  Legs are sooooo impressive.   8)

Are you dropping your right shoulder a little bit in your lat spread? 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2007, 07:33:26 AM »

Looking good there L2H, but like Dayana loves to tell me....you gotta learn to keep dat tummy in! 

Good stuff.

Oh and Rip.........thanks, now I want pizza!   :P
:D Weee

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2007, 07:43:28 AM »
Looking good there L2H, but like Dayana loves to tell me....you gotta learn to keep dat tummy in! 

Good stuff.

Oh and Rip.........thanks, now I want pizza!   :P

Then by all means, have some pizza.  Embrace your off-season.  I bought a frozen pepperoni pizza and some ice cream last night.   ;D

(sorry luv and az  :-\)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2007, 07:47:48 AM »

Then by all means, have some pizza.  Embrace your off-season.  I bought a frozen pepperoni pizza and some ice cream last night.   ;D

(sorry luv and az  :-\)

Nah, I decided to start a bit early.  This way I can have Holiday dinners without feeling too guilty.  :)

Sucks though.  This is a first for me and I don't really have much to go by.  :(

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2007, 08:41:17 AM »
Nah, I decided to start a bit early.  This way I can have Holiday dinners without feeling too guilty.  :)

Sucks though.  This is a first for me and I don't really have much to go by.  :(

Giving yourself more than enough time to diet down is a good idea, esp your first time through.  It's always better to arrive early than have to panic in the final weeks.  And definitely a good idea to budget for special occasions and cheats...
Do as I say, not as I do.   ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2007, 12:20:15 PM »

Giving yourself more than enough time to diet down is a good idea, esp your first time through.  It's always better to arrive early than have to panic in the final weeks.  And definitely a good idea to budget for special occasions and cheats...
Do as I say, not as I do.   ;D
Thanks Lori.  :)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2007, 02:18:29 PM »
looking killer bro.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2007, 02:30:09 PM »

Lookin REAL good Luv Baby, you are gonna rock it.  Legs are sooooo impressive.   8)

Are you dropping your right shoulder a little bit in your lat spread? 

Appears that Iam dropping or lowering one side or the other  :-\  Will have to work on that, thanks  :)

Good stuff.

Oh and Rip.........thanks, now I want pizza!   :P

Im trying, still some stomach to loose, I think the 2 weeks out pics will show a pretty good improvment, thanks for the reminder though its a good one  :)

looking killer bro.

Thanks man gotta get my crap together and do this for real.  ;)