Author Topic: an ultimatum: magoo challenges SF/sarcasm/quakeroats  (Read 40091 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
an ultimatum: magoo challenges SF/sarcasm/quakeroats
« on: August 13, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »
all right my man. let's have a little fun, all righty?

you've been around since 2005, and made a lot of claims. squatting 545 for six reps, a 385 bench press, deadlifting 545, being 230 at six feet tall, etc. but you've never actually proven a single thing. for all of your calling people out over their claims, you've made tons but never backed it up.

for a while now you've been kinda weirding me out by stalking me. started threads, trolled my youtube account (no joke, guys), dozens of PMs complaining about this or that. now you're in my training log doing the same.

here's the challenge: prove you work out. put up a video of you proving a single one of your lifting claims. i don't care which one and i'll even give you some leeway since anyone can have a bad day.

if you do that much, i'll delete my account. or hell, let's give you a choice. alternately i'll change my name to your choice and not get a new account, so i have to post as "GayFagoo" or whatever, if you can show you hitting just one of those lifts you've claimed. if you don't, you're the bitch. don't even have to admit it, we'll all know.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: an ultimatum: magoo challenges SF/sarcasm/quakeroats
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 04:49:15 PM »
I know you didn't challenge me, but when I call on the dark force I can bench 800 for reps and squat half the gym building.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 04:50:43 PM »
;D

wonder what SF's excuse will be

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 04:53:40 PM »
hahahahaa, i'm really deep in MM's head, he even used my full name in a post on the training journals board, this all started when him and WickedTruth claimed that 225 and 315 feel exactly the same on the bench press, i called him on it and he went nuts, i've NEVER claimed i could squat 545 for 6 below parallel, in all honesty i am 235 at 5'11" in this picture.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 04:53:54 PM »
Dave is still on a business trip in Dubai (India).

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 04:53:59 PM »
Epic letting him get in your head.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 04:56:34 PM »
hahahahaa, i'm really deep in MM's head, he even used my full name in a post on the training journals board, this all started when him and WickedTruth claimed that 225 and 315 feel exactly the same on the bench press, i called him on it and he went nuts, i've NEVER claimed i could squat 545 for 6 below parallel, in all honesty i am 235 at 5'11" in this picture.

just show any one of the claims you've made. 385 bench, 545 squat, 545 deadlift, whatever.  :)

what are you capable of? tell us, then prove it.  8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 04:57:07 PM »

At least you finally admitted you were squadfather.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »
Quaker,

In your sig " College football Destroyes the NFL"

Did you play college football?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 04:57:53 PM »
by the way, here it is:

come on man 225? Mike is a big dude, i'll gaurantee when he was at his biggest at 300 he could do 600 for a singe a couple of inches high, shit my frame isn't as big as Mike's, i'm 5'11" 234 and i can do 545 for 5 right to parallel, it's the small muscle movements that i don't believe like the 315 extensions and presses behind neck.

there dude. you claimed 545x5 squatting to parallel. if you can hit it for a SINGLE i'll be amazed.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 04:58:29 PM »
Quaker,

no just a huge college football fan, nothing more.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 04:59:45 PM »
Quaker,

Don't have to play football to know that...the NFL blows donkeys, those colleges teams go all out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 05:00:48 PM »
College is 10x better than the NFL. The atmosphere, the intensity, everything is better.

Mangoo seems pretty confident. Would be quite the owning if SF were to send him packing.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 05:01:34 PM »
College is 10x better than the NFL. The atmosphere, the intensity, everything is better.

Mangoo seems pretty confident. Would be quite the owning if SF were to send him packing.

i'm being honest. lord knows i've been embarrassed on here before, so you know i won't bitch out.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 05:03:06 PM »

exactly on the college football, and i'm not bringing a fuccking camera to the gym, so i'm not making any claims at all.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 05:03:55 PM »
If you're just an average sports fan then of course the NFL would be your thing.

You've really gotta be more into it to be a college football fan. Different programs, prospects, or because its your alma mater

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 05:04:33 PM »
exactly on the college football, and i'm not bringing a fuccking camera to the gym, so i'm not making any claims at all.

Whatabout the next best thing? You can have a friend drawing you when lifting... put those drawings together and flip through them fast and it will look like a film.
Z

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 05:05:36 PM »

This isnt 1990, more people have cameras with them in the gym than dont, most have 2-3 megapixel cameras on their phones at least, your shitty excuses dont fly, who the fuck doesnt have a digital camera?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 05:07:14 PM »
i'm being honest. lord knows i've been embarrassed on here before, so you know i won't bitch out.

Nothing wrong with laying it on the line.

This thread will be 4-5 pages in no time.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 05:07:42 PM »
This isnt 1990, more people have cameras with them in the gym than dont, most have 2-3 megapixel cameras on their phones at least, your shitty excuses dont fly, who the fuck doesnt have a digital camera?
hahahaha, yeah i can see it now, "hey man, could you take a picture of me benching real quick, someone on the internet challenged me and i want to prove i can do it" ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 05:07:52 PM »
Whatabout the next best thing? You can have a friend drawing you when lifting... put those drawings together and flip through them fast and it will look like a film.
Ideas like this are what make you Teh Super. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 05:08:42 PM »

235# my ass....with that innertube around your waist you are AT LEAST 270#  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 05:10:09 PM »
hahahaha, yeah i can see it now, "hey man, could you take a picture of me benching real quick, someone on the internet challenged me and i want to prove i can do it" ;D

You are the one making all the claims, its your job to back them up, you have no problem calling everyone else out, so lets see the proof!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 05:11:41 PM »
i'm gonna support our resident bicurious expert Zachariah.  I've "known" the kid since 2004 and even though i can't understand his cock lust, he's not a bad guy who makes shit up.  so i'll stand behind him.

alright "Dave", let's start with something basic.

prove you're 5'11".
prove you're 235.
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 05:12:18 PM »
Johnny Vegas claims to not have a digital camera or a cell phone.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!