Author Topic: Falcon update newer hair cut (mistake?) but better physique ascending approach  (Read 16106 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I see a Mohawk in the Falcons future...The Falcon needs to rock a Hawk ;)

hahah i did with the last hair cut but then i fuked it up

i think i didnt like it because im too high of bodyfat thus my face isnt chizzeld enough yet for that look
A

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Johnny, what are you doing for New Years?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, what are you doing for New Years?

nothing at all do some workouts, thats about it
A

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
are you trying to make persuade that the falcon is captive and not the captiver?

Small feet for a guy who is 6'6". What is that, a size 9 shoe?

Tombo

• Getbig V
Slob!  How people live in the pig pens that they do always amazes me.  Chicks that live like that are even worse. 

don't be such a queer theres a few things scattered on the ground

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
don't be such a queer theres a few things scattered on the ground

Few things?  Take off your coke bottle glasses dipshit!  It's a pig pen.  If being disciplined aka clean, orderly, and organized makes me a queer............ ::)

Tombo

• Getbig V
Few things?  Take off your coke bottle glasses dipshit!  It's a pig pen.  If being disciplined aka clean, orderly, and organized makes me a queer............ ::)

no it makes you picky, frustrating and particular, all qualities the general population are repulsed by, theres levels of cleanliness... a few things scattered around there yeah okay, i don't see feces on the walls and needles lying around. hope u step on a needle, you need that grief in your life, something to throw you off, loser.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Very stylish outfit Falcon!

A true trendsetter when it comes to fashion!
Q

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
no it makes you picky, frustrating and particular, all qualities the general population are repulsed by, theres levels of cleanliness... a few things scattered around there yeah okay, i don't see feces on the walls and needles lying around. hope u step on a needle, you need that grief in your life, something to throw you off, loser.

Picky, frustrating, and particular = DISCIPLINE!